Trishas Transformation #3 more like Trishas Adformation!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fake forced enthusiasm about this course, acting like it’s all about having the craic with her transformers is sickening. This is the one now who passive aggressively reminds her followers every day not to DM her, and can barely contain how much it annoys her when they ask questions about things she’s being paid to flog to them for the most part. We all know someone like Trisha, absolutely maaadddd for the money. Which is grand like, but doing it under the guise of making possibly vulnerable people think you’re their friend gives me the absolute ick. Greedy yoke that one

Reactions: 22
I am confused about the idea of a cooking course on a weight loss page. Unless the meals are low calorie or designed for weight loss, then I wouldn’t think it would be an appropriate platform to be advertising a cookery course.

Reactions: 12
I am confused about the idea of a cooking course on a weight loss page. Unless the meals are low calorie or designed for weight loss, then I wouldn’t think it would be an appropriate platform to be advertising a cookery course.
Yes I never understand why the meals she cooks aren't calorie counted and nutritious.

Reactions: 8
2 things come to mind here and its just my opinion. As she no longer has a secure income coming in, something has to be done to generate a regular income, hence the cookery courses/slots on TV.
Secondly, I do believe that Trisha is trying to branch out to do something new to shake off the weight loss journey, I would say she is sick of it at this stage, the interest is gone. Doing that is fine but just be open about it and come out and say it

Just my opinion of course

Reactions: 14
So just the 0.75 pound then for feb that’s the loss you were comfortable sharing and since you couldn’t add a pins of butter for the end of month picture you don’t want to share it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t realise if she was transparent about the hurdles she would garner so much more respect and real support

Attachments

Reactions: 14
So no weight loss this month then... But a walk and water will sort it out..🙄 Plus make up and cooking meals without calorie counting 🥴

Reactions: 5
She’s absolutely full of tit! She will shout from the rooftops when it’s 18lbs off but won’t admit if she’s gained weight? She’s helping no one....she is just a complete con artist at this stage!

Reactions: 18
She’s absolutely full of tit! She will shout from the rooftops when it’s 18lbs off but won’t admit if she’s gained weight? She’s helping no one....she is just a complete con artist at this stage!
It's not not about weightloss anymore.. But cookery books and classes.. Id say she has given up the ghost.... No work outs being shown either... So the transformation is from weight to money jmo

Reactions: 12
She 100% gained and will be moaning on a big " I love me aule flower trisha " post soon about gaining another stone or two like last year . If she is willing to come on glorifying 0.75 of a pound you can be sure she gained if she is that defensive . I really can't stand this woman with her bullshit. Trying to take the page in another direction now but still expects the same devoted following . Cheeky cow

Reactions: 13
What I don’t understand that her page started off as a weight loss page all about her transformation... how dare she not answer questions from her followers... she is very arrogant and it’s getting embarrassing now... I would say she has lost no weight or gained.. this answer suggests that her weight loss is irrelevant to her followers... her followers put her where she is.. she is grossly obese and should be accountable to somebody.. that’s the whole problem.. she is a law unto herself .. if you want to keep your weight to yourself take down the page which is now just an advertising money making page.. shame on her!!!

Reactions: 16
She 100% gained and will be moaning on a big " I love me aule flower trisha " post soon about gaining another stone or two like last year . If she is willing to come on glorifying 0.75 of a pound you can be sure she gained if she is that defensive . I really can't stand this woman with her bullshit. Trying to take the page in another direction now but still expects the same devoted following . Cheeky cow
"I love me aule flower trisha"😂😂😂 ...hilarious and SO true!
We are due a side by side pic.... any day now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So just the 0.75 pound then for feb that’s the loss you were comfortable sharing and since you couldn’t add a pins of butter for the end of month picture you don’t want to share it 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ She doesn’t realise if she was transparent about the hurdles she would garner so much more respect and real support
Jeez how can a page about weight loss not share their weight loss?

Reactions: 9
She’s an out and out fraud! You shouldn’t be a corporate wellness speaker at her size. And as for the reset book, a word in Gill books ear would do it. I may send them the link to this thread

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t want to share her weight loss yet her Instagram account is a weight loss one. She roared and screamed into the phone at us about the 18lb weight loss. Better believe she’d me roaring at us if she had lost any more weight, pretty obvious why she doesn’t want to share her weight loss. She desperately seems to want to be an ambassador/spokesperson for Charlotte Tilbury.

Reactions: 8
She makes it so obvious when she hasn’t lost weight or gained....she doesn’t share & goes on the defensive. She really is infuriating😤 Her family must be bleeping sick of her tit!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.