Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has been flogging something wicked lately.
Truth is if she just stayed with aldi, bought the food, cooked the food, showed every meal and dropped weight people would follow it so precisely and she'd be heralded.

But no, shampoo, symprove, Ellie and Jo etc.
Because they all help you lose weight.

Reactions: 9
Jaysis she's an awful unfortunate shape, in the leggings that cut her off in the middle she literally looks like ________ I actually don't even know what she's like tbh ! But God almighty, if this one is still inspiring people, they don't need to transform, they need professional help 🙄

Reactions: 8
It's shocking to see how big she is when her entire persona has been built around weight loss. It is a joke st this stage. If she sized up she wouldn't look half as big.
I wonder has she already maxed out the sizes in the gym clothes she likes? I was literally shocked at the weight gain. I feel for her but why won't she try Ozempic or something? She only has one life and she's made zero progress by herself the last 6 years. She's only kidding herself with her walks and the gym. Too small, restrictive, gym clothes in the middle of summer must be horribly uncomfortable.
---
Another jump scare. I really think the smiles are so fake at this stage and she's really unhappy behind it. Sales of her knives must be down (non-existant??) as she's gone mad with the flogging of crap for other companies.

Attachments

The smile doesn’t reach her eyes at all. Her life’s a mess and a major health scare is imminent.

Reactions: 10
I wonder has she already maxed out the sizes in the gym clothes she likes? I was literally shocked at the weight gain. I feel for her but why won't she try Ozempic or something? She only has one life and she's made zero progress by herself the last 6 years. She's only kidding herself with her walks and the gym. Too small, restrictive, gym clothes in the middle of summer must be horribly uncomfortable.
---
Another jump scare. I really think the smiles are so fake at this stage and she's really unhappy behind it. Sales of her knives must be down (non-existant??) as she's gone mad with the flogging of crap for other companies.
that smile is a mask for how unhappy she must really be. she has never dealt with the real issue at all. she throws herself at anything and everything that she thinks will make her feel better but in reality, it all comes crashing down every few weeks. her stomach has fallen and it must be some pressure on her back aswell as her heart. no amount of dancing etc will get rid of it.

But sure isn’t she a medical marvel? She said herself she has no health issues…except that mysterious surgery a few months back. She doesn’t even get chub rub! My slim size ten friend gets chub rub! Everyone gets chub rub😂Except for Trisha.

But sure isn’t she a medical marvel? She said herself she has no health issues…except that mysterious surgery a few months back. She doesn’t even get chub rub! My slim size ten friend gets chub rub! Everyone gets chub rub😂Except for Trisha.
The chub rub lie is still one of my favourites pf hers😂😂
Besides the obvious mental health issues , there definitely is a ton of other things going on with her.
You don't take that symprove crap unless you think it will help with stomach issues. **IT WON'T ** So she must have some issues with her gut.

Reactions: 7
Her legs are twigs, I believe the no chub rub thing
They ain't twigs. They are twigs relevant to the huge body on top.

Also, I'm low key delighted the weather is always shite when they go to the same bleeping tit hole in Clare every 2 months.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She is on an open top kayak and leaning so far back in that NSV video, looks like the life vest barely closes on her too

• Sad
Reactions: 3
---
This idea of people just going on Ozempic doesn’t work you have to mentally be ready to do it as well it’s not a miracle drug. She definitely has food demons and battles, you have to put in the work too it’s not a wonder drug

Reactions: 6
God it looks desperate uncomfortable.I presume she can't sit up straight because of all the extra padding which is why she's that far back.Must have killed her back and affected her balance.
But oh well must get content.

I am hungover today and have the fear creeping up, but this one in an inflatable canoe is the funniest thing I’ve seen today🤣Bonus laughs at her falling out of it.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I started on GLP1 medication and it's a major tool in loosing weight. I am prepared to be in a calorie defefict, make as good of choices as I can, bit of excerise few times week etc. It won't work without doing this but the medication really turns off 'food noise' so I don't crave food, I don't want to eat loads of shite. Get full alot quicker.
Its an amazing tool if used correctly.
God knows what's going on to make Trisha so unhappy. Food is definitely a comfort blanket for her and days in the gym won't burn off share bags of crisps and dozens bars

Reactions: 5
Its uncomfortable to watch. It must have been uncomfortable to film.
God it looks desperate uncomfortable.I presume she can't sit up straight because of all the extra padding which is why she's that far back.Must have killed her back and affected her balance.
But oh well must get content.
And she comments about how fit she is while sitting reclined in the kayak 😱 Deluded.
---
The chins and the belly are as big as they ever were again. We'll probably hear in a few weeks' time how she fell off the wagon on the week in Clare.

Attachments