Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't able to do it by herself she needs all the help she can get. If she was able to do it by herself she would be half the size she is. How many years is she at this now and no change to her.

Reactions: 7
Jiving! That’s what’s next!
Oh my god, please don’t tell me she’s jiving 😂😂😂😂😂😂 my elderly aunt is constantly at my sister who is single to start jiving because, according to her, it’s the best place to find a man!!! Guaranteed that’s why Trasha has taken it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's actually mighty exercise! LOL!!
I did a 4wk course cause I've 2 left feet and figured nothing ventured, nothing gained, but by God the sweat was lashing off me at the end of each class! (And I gym 3-4 times a week, average 10000-12000steps a day! 😅 )

So she missed the first golf class and maybe went to one after, nó evidence given of it.
Went to the last dance class then... Law unto her own.
She's defo trying to find a man.
Next she'll be at the mart.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she did 1 class and is already thinking of organising 1 for her transformers! She jumps on any old bandwagon but never sticks to anything. That is two new things in as many weeks...golf and the jiving but both she joined on the last class instead of signing up in advance. You can tell she is grappling at anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
So she did 1 class and is already thinking of organising 1 for her transformers! She jumps on any old bandwagon but never sticks to anything. That is two new things in as many weeks...golf and the jiving but both she joined on the last class instead of signing up in advance. You can tell she is grappling at anything.
My guess is, she’s trying to find a niche! She saw from the Camino that Roz has made a nice living for herself in hiking so this gombeen is trying to find something that she can make a sustainable and consistent income from! Whether it’s jiving or golf, she’d be thinking weekends in Ireland, trips abroad, deals with clothing companies etc, with her making a tidy profit by leading it!

Reactions: 11
Just a gentle reminder patricia that your oul ice bath must be a heated swimming pool at this stage after being sitting unused in the warm weather for soooooo long. PS look how cheap you could have got it in Lidl and without customs too

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Just a gentle reminder patricia that your oul ice bath must be a heated swimming pool at this stage after being sitting unused in the warm weather for soooooo long. PS look how cheap you could have got it in Lidl and without customs too

I watched some of her live on Friday god help me. She was getting ready to go jiving. Someone asked her about the ice bath. I wasn't brave enough and she said she hasn't done it since she got pneumonia but will be back to it this week.

Loves the golf as her therapist asked her outside her influencing what does she enjoy so she's golfing and jiving now

• Haha
I watched some of her live on Friday god help me. She was getting ready to go jiving. Someone asked her about the ice bath. I wasn't brave enough and she said she hasn't done it since she got pneumonia but will be back to it this week.

Loves the golf as her therapist asked her outside her influencing what does she enjoy so she's golfing and jiving now
I was surprised that she was on live at that time - her beloved Johnny B was on the radio doing their last show at the same time.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My guess is, she’s trying to find a niche! She saw from the Camino that Roz has made a nice living for herself in hiking so this gombeen is trying to find something that she can make a sustainable and consistent income from! Whether it’s jiving or golf, she’d be thinking weekends in Ireland, trips abroad, deals with clothing companies etc, with her making a tidy profit by leading it!
She hasn't even finished scamming this year's transformers and she's already started planning the uwalk.ie Trisha's transformation scam 2025

Screenshot_2024-06-03-16-19-02-34_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Reactions: 1
The line up to that next wellness event is full of Irelands biggest con artists. She looks huge in the promo pics.

Reactions: 8
'ITS BANK HOL MONDAY HOW U GETTIN ON ???? I WENT TO THE GYM AND THEN A WALK WITH MY SISTER. Yeah I call bullshit love. U don't go to gym without informing the guys of they're basic order.

Reactions: 3
'ITS BANK HOL MONDAY HOW U GETTIN ON ???? I WENT TO THE GYM AND THEN A WALK WITH MY SISTER. Yeah I call bullshit love ....u literally never go without filming it and on a bank hol u would even moreso to declare how fab and dedicated u are.

Reactions: 4
Johnny b gave her a pity meet up. It will never be the meet up she wants. Must kill her knowing he will get up on a gust of wind but not her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh f**k off Trisha with your Fit Fest....nothing winds me up more than someone who has never had a baby recommending that type of shite to a new mum ..... "just book off" what? Yes I'll just have a day off the tiredness etc no problem.
"Maybe you're post partum...." yes Trisha, and maybe in my post partumness I want to sit on my arse and eat jammy dodgers for the next six months and I'll "reset" when I want to.
😱

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Remember when Mary Harney was the health minister and she got tit because she was fat, people saying what would she know about health and she a fatty. Yet it wasn't her job to be healthy it was her job to facilitate the health administration for the country, be a project manager for all intents and purposes. Whether she did it right or wrong is another story.

20 years later you have this wan literally making a job out of being healthy, making money from "being healthy". Is paid real life money to influence and dictate what is healthy and what works. And nobody is allowed say a bleeping word about the literal and metaphorical elephant in the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Heard her mentioned on the radio this morning. By someone from Taste of Dublin, possibly.

'You know the wonderful TL, of Trisha's non Transformation. She is great crack.' 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh f**k off Trisha with your Fit Fest....nothing winds me up more than someone who has never had a baby recommending that type of shite to a new mum ..... "just book off" what? Yes I'll just have a day off the tiredness etc no problem.
"Maybe you're post partum...." yes Trisha, and maybe in my post partumness I want to sit on my arse and eat jammy dodgers for the next six months and I'll "reset" when I want to.
😱
When did she say this?!!! Trisha Lewis giving new mothers advice? Trisha, who has never seen a mickey, let alone been near one, giving post pregnancy ADVICE?

• Haha
Reactions: 16