Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused, is she just up to doing 1km now, and she is supposedly doing the Camino in a matter of weeks??
sorry if I’ve missed something. Just wondering what all the proud posting about having done 1km is about.
I think some of her followers are asking the exact same questions.
According to her she smashed the camino last year and was able for it but now she needs to get the steps in 1🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Waxing lyrical about the nature of the Ballyhoura Mountains, with a big diesel engine as background noise 🤣🤣
Ah Trisha, you never let us down 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Friday Horrigation lovelies! Please start using this as a greeting.... OMG we start a clothing brand with Horrigation across the front, a bullseye on the arse and a size 18 - 20 will be XXS .... .

🏃‍♀️ I'm off to Dragons Den

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Please tell me she didn’t get up on the poor horse! That would be animal cruelty.

I think some of her followers are asking the exact same questions.
According to her she smashed the camino last year and was able for it but now she needs to get the steps in 1🤔
She really believes this to be true also!

Reactions: 8
1km ....is this not the same one that ran 10km...she is getting excited about 1km having previously ran 10km didn't she get a medal and all after it....once again something that she has lied about doing....

Reactions: 16
1km ....is this not the same one that ran 10km...she is getting excited about 1km having previously ran 10km didn't she get a medal and all after it....once again something that she has lied about doing....
I just remembered didn't she complete one of the quest series a year or 2 ago. She ran and cycled and kayked. In what she called an incredible time.

Reactions: 9
I just remembered didn't she complete one of the quest series a year or 2 ago. She ran and cycled and kayked. In what she called an incredible time.
She did her trainer dragged her to the finish line. She has progressed so much since then....oops sorry she has gone backwards....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just out of curiosity, I had a look at the advice re preparation for the Camino, from a link on uwalk. Surely that's what she should be doing now, I don't think boxing 🤔 will feature somehow.

Granted, I don't look very much at her posts, so maybe she is directing the Majellas to prepare... 😉

Ok I’ve just noticed three emails in my inbox from gym plus coffee letting me know there’s 25% off site wide at the moment. What’s the point of her 20% off discount code that’s running concurrently?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
The sun may be getting to me but I thought that sugar hill Brighton dress was the nicest thing I've ever seen on her. Really suited her shape.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
lliterally the nicest thing she has ever worn. I really liked it.

Reactions: 2
So she's on a calorie controlled diet.... and has a coach, a therapist, golf lessons, boxing..... a few months ago it was all about no personal training sessions and doing it all herself.
Her "tool box" is like a Mary Poppins bag, what will she pull out next.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20