Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pix_

Friday Horrigation lovelies! Please start using this as a greeting.... OMG we start a clothing brand with Horrigation across the front, a bullseye on the arse and a size 18 - 20 will be XXS .... .

🏃‍♀️ I'm off to Dragons Den

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Gossiej

This year in particular it has been very obvious what a mess she is.
She's manic and all over the place.
No weight loss.
Very little mention of the sisters (or even her mam).
Taking up and dropping random hobbies (Eg ice bath).
No sign of any 'weddings' being organized this year (aka those evenings of 'entertainment' at a hotel that always seemed to sell well for her, and she told us she loved doing. They seemed very lucrative too - easy money).
No mention in a long, long time of that third book that she said was part of her contract, and that she 'postponed' a year or so ago.
Even her mentions of her knives seem kinda half hearted at the moment.

I think 2024 has been her worst year since she started Trisha's Transformation. Like others, I can't understand why she doesn't give Ozempic a go at this stage, along with her therapy. Be interesting to see when she goes from here as it kinda feels like she's at a crossroads or something. Maybe her heart isn't in Insta anymore but she's stuck as it's her job now. Going back 'cheffing' would no doubt be very hard in terms of the long hours and her used to doing her own thing now.
I'd say the pressure of the camino hanging over her is a part of it now. She seems to be doing everything and anything bar what she needs to be doing; walking. She needs to be doing a lot of walking and is she doing any? Who knows, but normally when she walks 3km or so she is all over insta telling everyone who amazing it felt etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Iris2020

VIP Member
Trisha just wants to be married off with a house of kids like her sisters and that's what she thinks will make her happy. Unfortunately she needs to sort out her mental health, then in turn tackle her weight, or just admit maybe loneliness is the root of all her issues. Whatever is going on all these online therapies aren't helping and she needs to get actual help in the form of face to face in person counselling. She is throwing money away on personal trainers, online therapy, psychics and god knows what else and she is still miserable 6 years later. Most psychics charge 60 euro an hour so whoever she got is laughing all the way to the bank.

Reactions: 16

Pix_

Oh f**k off Trisha with your Fit Fest....nothing winds me up more than someone who has never had a baby recommending that type of shite to a new mum ..... "just book off" what? Yes I'll just have a day off the tiredness etc no problem.
"Maybe you're post partum...." yes Trisha, and maybe in my post partumness I want to sit on my arse and eat jammy dodgers for the next six months and I'll "reset" when I want to.
😱

• Heart

Jg86

VIP Member
So March , April and May weren't as delicious as she had previously claimed them to be. We never would have guessed that.

• Wow

gossipie

Chatty Member
The dancing suits her I think, she does have rhythm and looks far more at ease than in the gym.

I’m shocked about the fortune teller and even more that she took the ‘reading’ to hear. There are times when I feel really sorry for her. Don’t we all somehow just want to be accepted and have someone to love and be loved by…
---
She needs intensive therapy once or twice a week for a full year or more to address her eating disorder. Failing that, she is pissing against the wind with trying to be happy and trying to lose weight. I think she must believe that her weight is the problem that is causing her mental health issues but it's actually just a symptom of her bad mental health.
Someone told me this recently - all addictions are just the symptom, the escape from the real issues.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Oh f**k off Trisha with your Fit Fest....nothing winds me up more than someone who has never had a baby recommending that type of shite to a new mum ..... "just book off" what? Yes I'll just have a day off the tiredness etc no problem.
"Maybe you're post partum...." yes Trisha, and maybe in my post partumness I want to sit on my arse and eat jammy dodgers for the next six months and I'll "reset" when I want to.
😱
When did she say this?!!! Trisha Lewis giving new mothers advice? Trisha, who has never seen a mickey, let alone been near one, giving post pregnancy ADVICE?

• Haha

Ear4anose

I
It's not because she is fat that she is single, it's because she is a cunt.

I kinda hope she does find a man and try out a relationship just to see the land she will get when things don't go like a fairytale.

I have a wonderful man in my life but fuck me I wanted to call it all off twice in the last two weeks after years together. Not really but like, in the moments of pure Grrrrr!

Relationships take so much to keep even the best matched people between the ditches.
Love is the easiest bit. Anybody can fall in love, it's what happens after all the butterfies have bolted is the hard part.

And the only thing Trisha is consistent at, is her lack of sticking power, lack of fortitude, lack of honesty.
I want to take a moment to grieve for your old profile pic 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iris2020

VIP Member
1km ....is this not the same one that ran 10km...she is getting excited about 1km having previously ran 10km didn't she get a medal and all after it....once again something that she has lied about doing....

Heidi88

VIP Member
So she did 1 class and is already thinking of organising 1 for her transformers! She jumps on any old bandwagon but never sticks to anything. That is two new things in as many weeks...golf and the jiving but both she joined on the last class instead of signing up in advance. You can tell she is grappling at anything.

Attachments

Reactions: 15

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
If only there was a journalist who had a backbone who could write the truth about the likes of trisha and all the rest of them.
It's like the Emperor's New Clothes with all these ones. Nobody is prepared to print the cold hard facts.

gossipie

Chatty Member
She is def not transforming. What Trish needs to realise is because she considers herself a health and fitness influencer her body is her billboard. She does not look like she practices what she preaches and eventually even the slowest will see her for the con woman she is ! Also in gym she is more interested in the camera than the exercise she’s doing
“7kg in each hand, ow” after years in the gym? Fuck right off Trisha, your spoofing is catching up with you

• Haha
  • Heart

petal1

VIP Member
She looks massive in today's stories 😲 Top strained over her chest and belly.
I’ve stopped watching her stories. Not just Trisha either, I think the OG Irish influencers peaked a while back. They’re all too lazy to actually work on making good content. The imported tat won’t sell forever. Then what?
I've been feeling the same recently - particularly about Trisha. I think her peak on Insta has clearly been and gone at this point. I hardly even bother watch her stories anymore, and this thread is dead. She has nothing to offer viewers and her content is old and stale. Had a look today and she's on with the same old gym spiel yet again 🙄. Yawn. She's a fraud and has stolen a living for the last 6 years. The bubble has to burst for her soon, and she has no transformation to show for all her 'effort' over the last 6 years.

Attachments

Dub2020

“non scale victory”

Think I’ve heard it all now.
I don't understand people (not just Trisha) who don't understand that just because you can squeeze into an item of clothing doesn't mean it fits! Those shorts are strangling her middle, it must actually be painful to sit down. Never mind just emphasising the spare tyre 😩