Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I hate misinformation.

In fact I hate it so much I genuinely think it's the biggest threat to humanity as we know it. People's minds are being moulded and reconfigured by social media falseness. When you say something enough times it eventually becomes the truth. That's how it works. That's how social media works.

People reach a point of critical consumption and stop questioning. They fall hook, line and sinker for it. They stop questioning and start eating the works. Most social media addicted people are looking for an escape and this provides them with just that. Trishas transformation.

So forgive me for saying....

I seen her at Taste of Dublin today for the first time. If that's a transformation, well I may aswell identify as Pope John Paul 2nd. It's not, it's just a modern day snake oil saleswoman. And she was selling the transformation to the crowd...? Like wtf.

Honestly, I think we need to call out the people that subscribe to this shit. Family and friends It's incredible they fall for it. Completely detached from reality. To see so many parents in this bucket is truly disheartening.

Where is the world headed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Heffalump

VIP Member
I wonder will any genuine Majellas go on the Camino.

I think really there are two types of Majellas:

Posh Majella - Older housewife, kids all done for. Eldest married to a lovely local person of similar standing, and provided the first grandson who is the only child that exists in the world.
Second child currently working in Singapore after they did a masters in "Business" a few years back. This child has developed a dependency on cocaine to get them through the day but Mam and Dad will never know.
Third child finished their degree and is currently in Australia doing Ketamine and riding everything with a pulse while playing GAA when they can fit it in around their mediocre admin job.
Fourth child doing their last year in Mary I come September but might take a year out after or maybe a masters, either way, her kids are better than yours.
Lives in a pristine 5 bedroom bungalow that they built on to for no reason a few years ago.
Drives an immaculate Audi or VW that has never gone over 100kph.
Garden is pristine. Has gardening gloves and knee pads. House and surrounds are painted religiously every 2/3 years.
Wears a lot of lovely gold jewelry that Bill has got her in Keanes over the years. Has many striped white and navy sweaters. Wears lovely tapered trousers and cute slip on pumps.
Aged 50s/60s even in to 70s. Wouldn't be seen DEAD in trackies or a hoody unless they were smart ones and she was actually exercising.
Loves kiwi fruit and melons. Thinks anything with "fat" in it is the devil. Does 94000 steps a day. Bates it around "the block" nearly every evening, sometimes the husband Bill comes in his Asics.
Brings a stick for the one cross dog down the road. Definitely has runners from Brooks or Asics herself too as somebody told her once they were the best.
Can afford extravagant holidays but they like the Algarve so go in May and September as it is too hot in the middle of the summer. They went to Sicily once in July and "never again" - Bill was killed with the heat.
When all the kids are home and they want to get take out or chipper she says "Ah but sure I have stuff here I can make you whatever...no no I want nothing...I've some brown bread there....I might take a few chips off you is all, that will do me"
Is going on the Camino with Posh Majella Eile - thinking they are two right Thelma and Lousies heading off like two mad things. Made the agreement after a single glass of Pinot Grigio and thought wouldn't it be a great way to celebrate an upcoming 60th/65th etc.
Kid in college will have to "mind dad" for the week. Has put serious effort in to making sure she does 100k steps a day with a back pack weighing 25kg, all uphill.
Thinks that Trisha is just gas....and great....and god love her isn't she a great girl doing what she can. God bless her. Secretly thinks jesus look at the state of this one but never wants to be thought the awkward one.

Common Majella - Lives in the flat above the local chipper. Did a PLC course that she did nothing with. 100% thought Impulse body spray was elite in the day. Drives a yaris or whatever the equivalent is in the newer brands. Would like to work but she can't because of "her back". Gets chipper chips just to make big white bread sandwiches.
Leaches on to fellas in the community over the years. They have all moved on with their lives and she doesn't understand why she is living over a chipper and not married or deosn't have kids! If she had kids she would get more on the dole.
Has one other slob friend that has 5 kids by 7 different fathers. Each child is a different race and has a different surname. She likes to dote on them by buying shite in the pound shop for them but never actually takes them overnight or does anything beneficial for the child.
Makes it out she works in the local SVP but really she just comes down once a month and stands beside the person who is a friend of her mams who runs the shop. But can't lift anything because of her back.
Thinks Trisha is unfuckingreal, her hair, her make up, all the clothes. Is so envious of her confidence and fitness. Common Majella would go to the gym too but it is just so expensive and the cost of living crisis, you know yourself.
Really wants to go on the Camino trip but only if other fat slob friend is going too, was thinking of getting a credit union top up loan to afford it but wasn't granted it. Thinks she will save up for next year.
Decides to start being fabuloso like Trisha so walked downstairs and down the street to collect her chicken balls 450m instead of getting them delivered. Likes to scroll endlessly on dead apps like Facebook just to see what all the other losers that stilluse facebook are up too. Likes to reshare things like "Irish is just for the Irish" and "Ireland is full" while contributing nothing to society in any way shape or form.
Went on a diet to be like Trisha but felt light headed on zero sugar soda so changed back to regular. Only got one batter sausage that night.
Comments on all Trisha does, thinks they are "friends" because Trisha liked her comment. Wants desperately to be noticed by Trisha, by anybody.
Ultimately common Majella is just like Trisha as she is the case and solution to all her own problems.

I can't wait for Camino.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Heffalump

VIP Member
Remember when Mary Harney was the health minister and she got shit because she was fat, people saying what would she know about health and she a fatty. Yet it wasn't her job to be healthy it was her job to facilitate the health administration for the country, be a project manager for all intents and purposes. Whether she did it right or wrong is another story.

20 years later you have this wan literally making a job out of being healthy, making money from "being healthy". Is paid real life money to influence and dictate what is healthy and what works. And nobody is allowed say a fucking word about the literal and metaphorical elephant in the room.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lovelula

VIP Member
I can't with these people and their weird sequence of stories....

Gym reference,jiving,genocide,Is there anything I can do to help in Gaza?,discount code,ooh look here's today's token bloody child,anyone have a blusher recommendation?
I'm not mocking what's going on just the light and shade way influencers slot it into their day

Reactions: 30

Heffalump

VIP Member
It's not because she is fat that she is single, it's because she is a cunt.

I kinda hope she does find a man and try out a relationship just to see the land she will get when things don't go like a fairytale.

I have a wonderful man in my life but fuck me I wanted to call it all off twice in the last two weeks after years together. Not really but like, in the moments of pure Grrrrr!

Relationships take so much to keep even the best matched people between the ditches.
Love is the easiest bit. Anybody can fall in love, it's what happens after all the butterfies have bolted is the hard part.

And the only thing Trisha is consistent at, is her lack of sticking power, lack of fortitude, lack of honesty.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
She has to be getting the lips done surely. Top one looks so much bigger in the photo with whoever that guy is.

Think she has gained weight on her face too in the makeup photo.
The tongue behind teeth. She must think it shaves several stone off, it just makes her look like a simpleton.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Jg86

VIP Member
If only there was a journalist who had a backbone who could write the truth about the likes of trisha and all the rest of them.

Reactions: 24

caramelsq

VIP Member
My 600lb life is an eye opener into food addiction and having people around the person that enable the addiction.
It’s horrific and ultimately sad and a waste of a life for the people trapped inside their bodies.
Trisha is an addict too and has now become addicted to the “fame” associated with her account.
I do think she wants to lose weight but isn’t prepared to put the hard, boring graft in. Losing weight is far from exciting whereas, cooking on TV and meeting Z listers, that’s what drives her.
I failed at losing weight myself for many many years as I didn’t know how to do it.
Stupid crash diets from the 90s didn’t help and all the body image shaming from the magazines made me think my small body (back then) was actually fat.
However, Trisha is in a position to sort herself out.
She has time, money and influence to get people to help her.
She just won’t.
She is scared of it. Finds comfort in being the size she is. But at the same time hates it.

Reactions: 23

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Jesus she must be desperately sad if she's blowing €150 on a zoom fortune telling.

Like... they prey on the vulnerable and it just goes to show with all the therapy and delicious walks and box jumps she's still not getting what she wants.

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Absolutely.
Do they do it out of pity, or to make themselves feel better, or do they actually believe what they are saying, I wonder?
I’ve said it before, it’s to make themselves feel better. And a bit of ‘god love her she’s trying’ 👀 There was a girl in our SW group, she lost & gained the same 2 pounds every other week. She was clapped on the loss & a few kind words on the gain. I found out after she was not being charged by the leader. Her book was updated but they wouldn’t take her money. She was there for company, this is Trisha but with a social media lens 🙃

• Wow
Reactions: 21

Lovesagawk

Johnny B and Aifric were jiving for ages last weekend at a party that Trisha was at and all of a sudden she is at a jiving class 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow

caramelsq

VIP Member
What absolute bloody nonsense.
It’s your job Trisha! Learn the rules, just like the rest of us have to in our lines of work.
Fuck off with your orange stained hands

• Haha

Crones884

VIP Member
I think Trisha thinks the grass is greener on the other side, she'll get a man and it will sort all her problems and she'll be happy. No Trisha, it will not. The grass is greener where you water it. Do your therapy, make yourself happy, not pretend for months and then in 3 months time tell people you actually werent happy. Constantly looking for attention and validation won't work

• Heart

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I enjoy a hoodie from the G+C men’s range rather than women’s because they tend to be longer. But regardless of the gender, range or size - clingy workout gear is not going to be flattering on her and I wouldn’t imagine a try on will generate any business for the brand.
And tbh G+C isn't exactly a workout brand - its clothing that makes it looks like you like to work out but it's just for yummy mummys on the run and the atmosphere in the stores doesn't exactly scream "welcome fatties".

• Haha

Pix_

So she's on a calorie controlled diet.... and has a coach, a therapist, golf lessons, boxing..... a few months ago it was all about no personal training sessions and doing it all herself.
Her "tool box" is like a Mary Poppins bag, what will she pull out next.....

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
Oh man, the hiking boots she's "used for years" with not a single drop of mud on them and white writing gleaming. The laces in the same condition they came out of the box.

So great she keeps them in her car and has never worn them on all those km she did prepping for the Camino ?

Con. Artist.

• Haha
Reactions: 19