Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

petal1

VIP Member
She looks massive in today's stories 😲 Top strained over her chest and belly.
I’ve stopped watching her stories. Not just Trisha either, I think the OG Irish influencers peaked a while back. They’re all too lazy to actually work on making good content. The imported tat won’t sell forever. Then what?
I've been feeling the same recently - particularly about Trisha. I think her peak on Insta has clearly been and gone at this point. I hardly even bother watch her stories anymore, and this thread is dead. She has nothing to offer viewers and her content is old and stale. Had a look today and she's on with the same old gym spiel yet again 🙄. Yawn. She's a fraud and has stolen a living for the last 6 years. The bubble has to burst for her soon, and she has no transformation to show for all her 'effort' over the last 6 years.

Attachments

Reactions: 15

Dub2020

“non scale victory”

Think I’ve heard it all now.
I don't understand people (not just Trisha) who don't understand that just because you can squeeze into an item of clothing doesn't mean it fits! Those shorts are strangling her middle, it must actually be painful to sit down. Never mind just emphasising the spare tyre 😩

Delliemcc

Chatty Member
Jesus, you'd be jealous of the Lewis gang heading to the beach with an exec chef making such gastronomic creations as those manky looking ham and butter rolls

• Haha

crankypants13

VIP Member
How can she look at that video of her in the gym and think she's making any progress. I'd be in to my gp Monday morning begging for help.
I feel uncomfortable just watching her. She’s surely in pain with how tight some of her clothing is? The sad part is, she’s just kidding herself. Nobody really cares what she weighs or how she lives her life, but when she’s scamming a living out of her “transformation” and broadcasting it to the world - that’s when people get annoyed.

Jg86

VIP Member
She really needs to be doing therapy more than once a month. While she's a con artist, she's extremely gullible and naive.

SIXTYNINEDUDES!

VIP Member
“7kg in each hand, ow” after years in the gym? Fuck right off Trisha, your spoofing is catching up with you
Was going to say same. Once again that's more or less beginner level. In the pulldown she has maybe 20 odd kg on there, again beginner levels.

She clearly absolutely refuses to take on even mild discomfort and go up in her weights, that must be where the row happens every few weeks when she changes gyms and trainers for the 80 millionth time.

Reactions: 14

Delliemcc

Chatty Member
What the fuck is that ad for symprove?

Anyone follow Mark Jordan Pharmacist? He's had stories before saying Symprove is unreliable and has fuck all science behind it, and he recommends Alflorex as its a fraction of the price, and doesn't need "instructions" with fiddly restrictive rules

Peonyrose

VIP Member
She went to a psychic? And PAID €150. And BELIEVED the psychic.
She deserves to be fleeced. Yet again, poor Trish and those horrible websites.
Jesus Christ.
What will it be next week?

• Haha
  • Wow

Heidi88

VIP Member
It was really uncomfortable watching that. I don't want to be an armchair expert but she does come across manic a lot...very high highs and also lows.

When she gets into something she seems to get obsessed by it. I wouldnt be shouting about new hobbies to 250k followers if only doing them a few weeks. They could very easily fall by the way side at this stage. It is very immature really. It reminds as a child when if you started something new it is all you could talk about, wanted all the gear etc. But most of us have matured now!

Heffalump

VIP Member
Given how often she is half sick and half bollixed would you be well actually taking anything she promotes?

Personally (and scientifically - can't help being in the know with my job) all of these sorts of things are complete bollix.

And if you are taking them, good for you.

Jg86

VIP Member
Anyone else notice the huns don't post anything about gaza unless they see others posting.
They are all back to selling their souls flat out this week for shoes, swimwear, that shit mantra brand.

Ellamay87

VIP Member
She looks so uncomfortable all the time. She's mentioned numerous times about going to weddings , events etc and getting changed half way through. Justt just wear something comfortable that fits I'd be so miserable if I was that uncomfortable, takes the good out of everything.

Alucia

VIP Member
Not saying being slim is her or anyone's answer to everything but why doesn't she just get the ozempic injections or whatever other injections are available in Ireland.
She is going round in circles and her confidence in men might improve if she feels better about herself.
I would try the ozempic as soon as I could and see how it goes,
She should check out her fertility and freeze her eggs if she wants to be a mother. No point looking back with regrets down the line.
Edit to add, I hate fortune tellers and do feel sorry for her for getting sucked into that shite!

Heidi88

VIP Member
Does she not realise that no one can see the size label and that properly fitted clothes are more flattering. It isnt rocket science.