Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
Johnny B would NEVER go near Trisha, not if she were the last woman on earth. He wants a dolly bird, not whatever Trisha is.Those country lads always follow the same pattern.

Reactions: 19

surlook

VIP Member
I am very aware that I sound like a broken record but I find it very frustrating. If she gave up the transformation shite her page could be a plus sized woman living her best life with her discounts for plus sized clothes and all the rest of the shite she sells.

Or a single woman, or a country woman, or any label she decides to give herself. It would be honest and authentic.

Reactions: 19

Heffalump

VIP Member
So she missed the first golf class and maybe went to one after, nó evidence given of it.
Went to the last dance class then... Law unto her own.
She's defo trying to find a man.
Next she'll be at the mart.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Peonyrose

VIP Member
I know women who are the size of Trisha who are in happy relationships. It’s not just down to weight (although I know attractiveness plays a part). Trisha is not mature enough to be in a relationship. What does she think will happen? She meets John Paul at a jiving class, then after a coffee date tells him to hop up there and get me pregnant and we will get married and play house? Relationships take work and time to get to various stages, something most of us learn in our twenties.

mrsbinfield

Don’t know how the fuck she’s not losing. Had to tell myself recently to cop on …. So the walks have been doubled, the wine only comes out Saturday and the prep has been better . Down half a stone and not been unhappy . Then there’s this one / her only job is to lose weight and filming herself on the daily getting bigger. She’s some neck
Time she tried the ozempic …. The amount of weight in her middle - we all have the same sized heart , hers must be under some pressure.
I’ve another 2 stone to lose, 2.5 ideally so I’m still a fat fuck but can’t imagine recording and going backwards

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
I know I'm like a broken record on this, but all of those enabling her - bringing her onto shows like that Bressie gobsh1te did, having her at health related exhibitions, RTE having her on as a 'chef' - they are just as bad as her, imo.

And if I saw her being brought in as a speaker in my workplace, I would walk out the door and ask whoever was responsible, are you fcuking kidding me?!

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Someone said it here before that she won’t do the Camino because she will be doing ‘admin’. I reckon she’ll do the first mile or half a mile every day, take a few pictures for the gram and head back to the hotel citing she has ‘work to do’ and she’ll join them again at the end of the walk.

Also…she is absolutely weak for Declan!! 🤣🥰💃🏻

• Heart
  • Haha

Gossiej

She needs intensive therapy once or twice a week for a full year or more to address her eating disorder. Failing that, she is pissing against the wind with trying to be happy and trying to lose weight. I think she must believe that her weight is the problem that is causing her mental health issues but it's actually just a symptom of her bad mental health.

gossipie

Chatty Member
I’ve stopped watching her stories. Not just Trisha either, I think the OG Irish influencers peaked a while back. They’re all too lazy to actually work on making good content. The imported tat won’t sell forever. Then what?

surlook

VIP Member
Trisha's issues are much greater than food. She needs intense counselling. She's manic most of the time. Mood swings and constantly lying.

She also has to live with herself knowing that she is constantly lying which probably makes her hate herself even more and then eat or drink to punish herself.

Lying so much about loosing weight, and then having to edit her photos. Knowing that she feels no difference in her clothes. Knowing that her clothes are too tight on her. All those lies take their toll.

She equally loves herself and hates herself. She's a psychologists dream. She should be studied.

She needs medication for her mental health issues, possible bipolar, before she even thinks about ozempic.

• Heart

Donegal

Chatty Member
I think she doesn’t want to lose the weight, she likes the attention and minding she gets from family and social media too much. I don’t think she realises a lot of it is pity, she’s obviously incapable of living independently and having her own life or home, she likes being coddled by her family. Ever watch 600lb life? So many of them absolutely love having enablers in their lives and enjoy the attention.

Jg86

VIP Member
The highs she hits after any interaction/attention from Johnny B is nuts , as well as all the praise from her followers.
She feeds of external validation .

'ITS BANK HOL MONDAY HOW U GETTIN ON ???? I WENT TO THE GYM AND THEN A WALK WITH MY SISTER. Yeah I call bullshit love. U don't go to gym without informing the guys of they're basic order.
My first thought was that she looks like a black pen grip.

Those clothes cannot be comfortable as they are cutting her in two. I have put on weight myself and well fitting clothes are so much more flattering...when will she ever realise this!
She is delusional. There is something legitimately wrong with her.
These shorts are cutting off circulation they are so tight.
I actually feel sorry for her that she dosent see this. I would feel incredibly self conscious dressing like that.
I see the likes of terrie mc evoy commenting saying she looks great. Which tells me all I need to know about her. Someone needs to pull trisha aside and have a talk with her.

Who said she came on her stories sayings was having therapy for delusional thoughts about her weight loss.

As an overweight woman myself trisha does not inspire me, she makes me feel like I have no hope of losing weight. She should re consider wls or wl injections. But as someone mentioned she would need a lot of therapy before this. Her issues are deep rooted.

CAA2020

Jiving! That’s what’s next!
Oh my god, please don’t tell me she’s jiving 😂😂😂😂😂😂 my elderly aunt is constantly at my sister who is single to start jiving because, according to her, it’s the best place to find a man!!! Guaranteed that’s why Trasha has taken it up 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17

caramelsq

VIP Member
SIGH
Jiving is her new thing, woe is the biking, the running, the ice bath, the adventure racing, the weightloss

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
This year in particular it has been very obvious what a mess she is.
She's manic and all over the place.
No weight loss.
Very little mention of the sisters (or even her mam).
Taking up and dropping random hobbies (Eg ice bath).
No sign of any 'weddings' being organized this year (aka those evenings of 'entertainment' at a hotel that always seemed to sell well for her, and she told us she loved doing. They seemed very lucrative too - easy money).
No mention in a long, long time of that third book that she said was part of her contract, and that she 'postponed' a year or so ago.
Even her mentions of her knives seem kinda half hearted at the moment.

I think 2024 has been her worst year since she started Trisha's Transformation. Like others, I can't understand why she doesn't give Ozempic a go at this stage, along with her therapy. Be interesting to see when she goes from here as it kinda feels like she's at a crossroads or something. Maybe her heart isn't in Insta anymore but she's stuck as it's her job now. Going back 'cheffing' would no doubt be very hard in terms of the long hours and her used to doing her own thing now.

Pix_

I’m even in pain looking at hour tight the shorts is 😅 how can she be comfortable wearing clothes a couple of sizes too small
But she can kick her leg high! OMG she can probably run really fast in her runners too.
I wonder when she's making her communion...

• Haha