Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

caramelsq

VIP Member
She is on an open top kayak and leaning so far back in that NSV video, looks like the life vest barely closes on her too

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Heffalump

VIP Member
That is the tshirt she bought....I can't imagine there not being lots of sizes available, and there she is beat in to maybe a medium?

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
'ITS BANK HOL MONDAY HOW U GETTIN ON ???? I WENT TO THE GYM AND THEN A WALK WITH MY SISTER. Yeah I call bullshit love. U don't go to gym without informing the guys of they're basic order.

surlook

VIP Member
30 minute jog once a blue moon is not going to help her ok the camino.
She had the opportunity to train properly last year but just like this year its not happening.
More like a 30 second jog I'd say.

surlook

VIP Member
Jaysus someone really pissed in her cornflakes today!

There will be some amount of wine drank tonight.

I wonder was something said during the handover today about that awful podcast. Ned is the only other person who knows what happened in the delivery suite.

• Haha

superst@r_

What the fuck is that ad for symprove?

Anyone follow Mark Jordan Pharmacist? He's had stories before saying Symprove is unreliable and has fuck all science behind it, and he recommends Alflorex as its a fraction of the price, and doesn't need "instructions" with fiddly restrictive rules
Alflorex is specifically for treating the symptoms of IBS. Will do nothing for immunity

Reactions: 2

Howareyahun

VIP Member
As she is coming from a farming background I wonder if she ever considered joining Macra na Feirme? It seems that's where alot of women/men from the farming community meet.

gossipie

Chatty Member
And she comments about how fit she is while sitting reclined in the kayak 😱 Deluded.
---
The chins and the belly are as big as they ever were again. We'll probably hear in a few weeks' time how she fell off the wagon on the week in Clare.
Would be a typical influencer mishap if she did actually fall down the steps because she tripped while posing.