Trisha’s Transformation #24 Horrigation on, I'm not losing weight its just a big con

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a one who has nobody to worry about but herself she always looks knackered. I'd say her body is actually chronically stressed from the nonsense she has to keep up daily. Your body keeps the score and all that.

Reactions: 11
What the duck is that ad for symprove?

Anyone follow Mark Jordan Pharmacist? He's had stories before saying Symprove is unreliable and has duck all science behind it, and he recommends Alflorex as its a fraction of the price, and doesn't need "instructions" with fiddly restrictive rules
Alflorex is specifically for treating the symptoms of IBS. Will do nothing for immunity

Reactions: 2
Will somebody please bleeping tell her that the tongue sticking out through her teeth for smiles is not cool and will never cunting be cool 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It really does look like my Granny's old house coats. Particularly in the first photo as it is taken in a kitchen!

Reactions: 11
It really does look like my Granny's old house coats. Particularly in the first photo as it is taken in a kitchen!
The print is extremely old fashioned and the style of dress is terrible. It's very dated and suited to someone more mature than Trisha.

Reactions: 8