Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The liquid diet has been mentioned here before & tbh it makes sense

Reactions: 7
The liquid diet has been mentioned here before & tbh it makes sense
It's the only thing that makes sense. If she was truly in a calorie deficit all that time, she would be so knowledgeable, she wouldn't be reaching for random packs of ham.
On a side note, whoever asked her about her makeup must have sent that question as a joke😂

Oh god, Lipotrim, haven't heard that name in yrs. My friend starved herself on that shite for months. Lost loads of weight but obviously all went all back on. Sometimes I feel sorry for Trish, her whole life is built around her weight and she's missing out on so much waiting to lose it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god, Lipotrim, haven't heard that name in yrs. My friend starved herself on that shite for months. Lost loads of weight but obviously all went all back on. Sometimes I feel sorry for Trish, her whole life is built around her weight and she's missing out on so much waiting to lose it.
Why doesn't she try the ozempic or has she ever mentioned it, I just dip in and out of her stories.

Reactions: 3
It's the only thing that makes sense. If she was truly in a calorie deficit all that time, she would be so knowledgeable, she wouldn't be reaching for random packs of ham.
On a side note, whoever asked her about her makeup must have sent that question as a joke😂
Ah yes, the hairdresser ham.

CleanShot 2022-07-26 at 12.09.13@2x.png

• Sick
  • Haha
In all the years I have been going to the hairdressers I have never once felt the need to bring a pack of ham as a snack or any snack really, nor have I seen anyone eat a snack in there. Mine offers tea and coffee with a mini pack of biscuits. I have often been in first thing of a morning no breakfast beforehand and just waited till I was finished to go grab something to snack on in the car on the way home. The poor staff in there having to suffer that scene her stuffing her face with a pack of ham.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
The smell of the ham once she opens the packet 🤢 along with the heat in the salon… good lord! 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Something seriously wrong with her. If you absolutely had to bring a snack then a pack of ham would be the last thing you'd think of.

Reactions: 13
Did she not answer that question earlier with ‘I hope so’ but now this evening she has decided it’s offensive and needs to go for a walk to clear her head🙄 and who the hell would’ve told her she needs to have children? Once again the poor me posts for engagement and sympathy from all the majellas🙄

I doubt anyone told her to hurry up and have kids. Jesus will she pull a siobhan o hagan on us and tell us she's expecting from her first one nightstand.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She would need to get near a mickey first🤣Who the hell told this overgrown child to have children?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe someone thought “Jaysus, she’s had that bump for months now - would the triplets hurry on out”?

• Haha
Did she not answer that question earlier with ‘I hope so’ but now this evening she has decided it’s offensive and needs to go for a walk to clear her head🙄 and who the hell would’ve told her she needs to have children? Once again the poor me posts for engagement and sympathy from all the majellas🙄
she is beyond ridiculous. it is a genuine question and if something like that makes her need to clear her head by walking, maybe she should hear a few more things and she may lose the weight from walking the roads day and night

Reactions: 3
In all the years I have been going to the hairdressers I have never once felt the need to bring a pack of ham as a snack or any snack really, nor have I seen anyone eat a snack in there. Mine offers tea and coffee with a mini pack of biscuits. I have often been in first thing of a morning no breakfast beforehand and just waited till I was finished to go grab something to snack on in the car on the way home. The poor staff in there having to suffer that scene her stuffing her face with a pack of ham.
Same here. I saw the post upthread about the hairdresser snack and was puzzled.
I can just imagine her stuffing her gob with the ham straight from the pack too. 🤢

WTF seriously!

Same here. I saw the post upthread about the hairdresser snack and was puzzled.
I can just imagine her stuffing her gob with the ham straight from the pack too. 🤢

WTF seriously!
Thats definitely something she picked up on all the other "cool" instahuns doing so she probably thought she would be missing out too and must start trying to fit in.

I'd have to leave if someone started eating near me... a bar or biscuit or something with a cup of tea, fine but hang sangwige paraphernalia in a salon needs to get fucked.

Reactions: 8