Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking about this fraud today, as I did a 25k stretch of the Camino. No way did she do this. I met a man yesterday who is with that u walk crowd and it’s all self guided, so Trish probably won’t even walk with the group of Majella’s!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I imagine her with a speaker phone at the start screaming into it as they head of words of inspiration like "go on ya hooores" followed her jumping on to the mini bus speeding off cakling from all the money she got screaming DRIVE PABLO 🚗 to than meet them for a selfie at the end of the day.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Anyone else remember that Deep Riverrock ad where the fella would pour water over his head to make it look like he’d been in the gym or working out? That’ll be her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
the liquid diets were misery. I did them. It worked but it started a cycle of purge and binge and some very ED behaviours. I did hold steady for years with these behaviours and then the fun times of menopause hit.

Reactions: 5
I'd say she is depressed off her head.

Her response to the lady praising her and empathising with her over the belly weight yesterday was bleeping bizarre.

What a rotten witch.

Reactions: 9
I'd say she is depressed off her head.

Her response to the lady praising her and empathising with her over the belly weight yesterday was bleeping bizarre.

What a rotten witch.
That comment was a dig from that poster done in a passive aggressive way on a public platform.

Reactions: 7
I still can't believe people spent so much money to do a camino with this con artist.
She's finally coming down off her high from bressies show. No doubt the weekend at wellfest will give her another ego boost.

Reactions: 3
That comment was a dig from that poster done in a passive aggressive way on a public platform.
So what? The more people that call her out or get the digs in I’m here for it. Too long have these insta-frauds been preying on vulnerable women 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I imagine her with a speaker phone at the start screaming into it as they head of words of inspiration like "go on ya hooores" followed her jumping on to the mini bus speeding off cakling from all the money she got screaming DRIVE PABLO 🚗 to than meet them for a selfie at the end of the day.
duck OFF 🤣🤣🤣 Everyone in office staring at me cause I full on snort laughed at this 🤣 This is the best thread on Tattle, ye are the funniest shower o' calves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Guys,iv put on a lot of weight the last 2 years. 3 stone. Simply from drink and crap food. But my belly went down as opposed to out. So i have like a hanging belly ,I had C section too so the pouch is just hanging now. But im starting to sweat under the belly, its really horrible and uncomfortable and can get smelly too. I'm no where near the size of trisha, i cant understand how she walks around with the size of the belly. She must get serious infections etc. Sorry for the tmi 🤣
You are not alone on the weight gaining front ❤ but if Trisha actually shared real honest realities like you just have it would really help other people and make her so much more relatable.

• Heart
duck OFF 🤣🤣🤣 Everyone in office staring at me cause I full on snort laughed at this 🤣 This is the best thread on Tattle, ye are the funniest shower o' calves 😂
Ahaha well it's not far off 😅 ahaha in all balck too of course with the pink trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ah stop, I’m having lunch late and flicked in tv which I never do during day - Today is on, they’re doing a quiz with two guys on Zoom, it’s hilarious 😂😂

Lads is her accent put on? I’m from limerick and I’ve never in my life heard anyone speak like that. The way she says ‘maaarbling’ and ‘beauuutiful’ on the steak ad. It’s like Maura Higgins…has to be fake. Nobody in Ireland speaks like this.

Lads is her accent put on? I’m from limerick and I’ve never in my life heard anyone speak like that. The way she says ‘maaarbling’ and ‘beauuutiful’ on the steak ad. It’s like Maura Higgins…has to be fake. Nobody in Ireland speaks like this.
She culchies up by 10,000 after a catch up with Johnny b

• Haha
I can't listen to her at all.
I'm as culchie as they come - and I sound it - but her accent and the way she yells everything does my head in.

Reactions: 4
Sung like baby shark 🎶 🎵
Baby Calf, doo-doo, doo-doo, doo-doo
Baby Calf

The user who said :baby calf" wins Tattle haha
This has been in my head all day.

Baby calf needs make an appearance in the next thread name duggestion haha.
---
I can't listen to her at all.
I'm as culchie as they come - and I sound it - but her accent and the way she yells everything does my head in.
I am from the same area. Noone else sounds like that. Her million sisters don't sound like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.