Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real asking about that dress? It’s clearly stuck to her boobs and belly, look in the mirror rather than ask Insta 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Is she for real asking about that dress? It’s clearly stuck to her boobs and belly, look in the mirror rather than ask Insta 🤷‍♀️
It's stuck to her. The strain across her back when she turns around 😱 Most ppl in comments are saying to return. I see the 'fashionista' Terry McEoy is telling her to keep everything as she looks fab 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
She's loving herself today. The ego on her is insane. It's almost as huge as the bulge.

Reactions: 9
The bag and the Stanley cup is like a bleep starter pack.
Youd see her coming into your business and just know she was going to ask for a discount code.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
She’s like a leprechaun leppin about in the video. How she hasn’t done herself an injury, I will never know.

Reactions: 3
She's on a manic high since bressies event. Everything is class, she is amazing, super skinny goddess, ceo boss witch that everyone loves.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The irony of her complaining people are on their phones, when she lives her entire life through her lens. She cannot even dress herself, climb into her ice bath, go for a walk, hold herself accountable, without the validation, praise and approval of virtual strangers.

Reactions: 16
Baby Reindeer herself is fierce quiet. Has the inevitable come down finally hit.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Very interesting show on ITV now about Belle Gibson....

Fraudulent instagrammer

Reactions: 4
She looks huge in those meagher videos. It's all the extra chins.

What is she on about? I have that Image yellow sunscreen, I put it on once in the morning and that’s it. She does in her duck put it on 4 or 5 times a day, more bullshit. 🙄
It’s actually damaging the brand to say what’s she’s saying, it’s good enough that it lasts the day, she’s saying it’s not effective and needs to be reapplied. If I was Meaghers I’d be pissed!!!

Reactions: 13
What is she on about? I have that Image yellow sunscreen, I put it on once in the morning and that’s it. She does in her duck put it on 4 or 5 times a day, more bullshit. 🙄
It’s actually damaging the brand to say what’s she’s saying, it’s good enough that it lasts the day, she’s saying it’s not effective and needs to be reapplied. If I was Meaghers I’d be pissed!!!
SPF does need to be re-applied every 2-3 hrs when out and about.

Reactions: 2
She double cleanses in the morning? Is the point of it not that you wash first to remove make up and then walk again to remove any oil etc?
So at night??