Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says she’s using image skincare for 12 years not so long ago she was saying she didn’t look after hersef when she was at her heaviest and that she neglected herself. To be a good liar you have to have a good memory 🤥

Reactions: 21
Sunscreen should be applied every few hrs but with makeup on nobody is reapplying creams. That's why sprays are so popular now.

If that’s the portion size of her breakfast, she’s gaining weight.

Also, so many strong flavours, she clearly has an extreme eating habit.

Reactions: 4
All these years and she still can't squat.
I can understand day 1, a PT may prop your heels to help you start squatting properly... But 6 years later and she still needs a prop to do bad squats.

What's sadder is she's clearly never analysed why she is propping her heels.

Her clothes are always clung to her, don't know she's feeling bad today.

Did we ever find out how she cut the finger?

Reactions: 5
1tbsp has about 100 calories! And this is just breakfast. But her being a chef she'd know how many calories are in that bowl!!! At least the chocolate is gone, jeez for some that bowl would be half their days calories.

Reactions: 6
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the serving of porridge, slow releasing energy, prevents unnecessarily snacking but christ on a bike you do not need that much on top of it. She made a healthy breakfast a huge calorofic dish.
I wouldn't mind her eating that if she did a run, or a cycle or a swim or even a hike but the fact she has shown another snack before her "walk" no wonder she can't shift anything

Reactions: 7
Todays ‘breakfast’ looks suspiciously like yesterday’s breakfast….repeating photos again.
I’d say half her time is spent sitting at home going through old photos deciding what she can spin today!

Reactions: 12
Trish needs so book in with a good dietician. She obviously has some hormone imbalance on top of the eating disorder. Porridge is grand for breakfast now and again but causes blood sugar spikes in women. She should be eating a lot more protein. These breakfasts aren't doing her any favours.

Trish needs so book in with a good dietician. She obviously has some hormone imbalance on top of the eating disorder. Porridge is grand for breakfast now and again but causes blood sugar spikes in women. She should be eating a lot more protein. These breakfasts aren't doing her any favours.
Porridge in particular causes blood sugar spikes in women.... May I have the source please?

Reactions: 14