Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really looks like a member of the travelling community getting ready for a wedding. No offense to anyone

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jaysus looking at that pic of the sisters poor oul Patricia was defo last in the line when it came to handing out good looks 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Did I hear her right,the top is a dress!? Doesn't look like it has the length to be a dress...

Johnny B hiked Galtymore, trishas local mountain, while she was out of the country, an excuse not to have her slowing him down?

• Haha
I was never a fan of Bressie, and wouldn't go outside the door to see him.

But paying money to watch and listen to her, Jesus wept.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I also thought she was doing the pregnant pose when I saw that!
I wish she would cut that awful hair.
Now that would be a turn up for the books - Patricia would have to get the leg over first.

Jesus christ the hair and makeup for the Bressie event - she's like something of gypsy wedding. Less is more.

Separate but has anyone seen Baby Reindeer - watch out Johnny B!

Reactions: 5
Jesus, the state of her slumped on that couch! Funny how she looked half the size in her own filtered stories earlier…

Reactions: 17
How has she managed to fool so many people? 🙄

This nonsense of Bressie having her as a guest on his show, RTE cooking slots, companies engaging her as a speaker... WTF seriously.

Reactions: 10
I have zero respect left for Bressie. Imagine bringing on a person who has not addressed their own mental health problems to give advice to other people on their mental health.
My god 😬 That first pic of her sitting on the chair - I'd hardly recognise her. She looks so unwell. And the big screen photo image of her from that book 2 photoshoot behind her. Wow. That's some difference from her own pbotos/stories. I think she's the biggest she's ever been 😱

Edit: Look at her own photo from this evening compared to Ear4's photos above.
Think she's wearing the dress she had on all day (and in Portugal this morning)as a top. Like wouldn't you change into something clean and fresh when you get to the Opera House??
And her voice is so hoarse, before going on stage!!
---
She literally said she put on pants because she 'didn't want any special guests appearing out'. Oh good Lord, I am cringing for her!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Now that would be a turn up for the books - Patricia would have to get the leg over first.

Jesus christ the hair and makeup for the Bressie event - she's like something of gypsy wedding. Less is more.

Separate but has anyone seen Baby Reindeer - watch out Johnny B!
I thought of her watching it too 😥👀👀😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3