Trisha’s Transformation #23 Liar, liar, your pants are on fire, you better size up coz they make you look dire!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god 😬 That first pic of her sitting on the chair - I'd hardly recognise her. She looks so unwell. And the big screen photo image of her from that book 2 photoshoot behind her. Wow. That's some difference from her own pbotos/stories. I think she's the biggest she's ever been 😱

Edit: Look at her own photo from this evening compared to Ear4's photos above.
Think she's wearing the dress she had on all day (and in Portugal this morning)as a top. Like wouldn't you change into something clean and fresh when you get to the Opera House??
And her voice is so hoarse, before going on stage!!
---
She literally said she put on pants because she 'didn't want any special guests appearing out'. Oh good Lord, I am cringing for her!!
I thought she was in workout gear? That's a dress?!. The same nylon long sleeved one she was sweating in this morning in Portugal?!
It must be 3 sizes too small for her, so she just bungs on some workout leggings?

Reactions: 5
Johnny B hiked Galtymore, trishas local mountain, while she was out of the country, an excuse not to have her slowing him down?
And for a one that supposedly loves delicious hikes, I don't think she's ever put up an informative reel like Johnny B did? Not Johnny B's biggest fan but thought his reel was pretty good!

Reactions: 6
I have zero respect left for Bressie. Imagine bringing on a person who has not addressed their own mental health problems to give advice to other people on their mental health.
She is getting bigger and bigger by the day. How dare she go and talk about mental health. She is the most unstable person I've ever come across..

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Christ the absolute hack of her.
She looks like something from Toddlers and Tiaras - Tinker edition.

And she thinks she is gorgeous. With a mound of gut wedged between her legs. I thought it was just her groin at first but it is belly wedge.
She's parading around in sileage wrap again though she had just done a "review" (aka grab) of some of the nicer Shaw's stuff.

I don't understand how she is not laid up morning noon and night with issues with her back and hips.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why did she take inspiration from travellers for her look?
I feel like she's some sort of social experiment gone wrong.

Reactions: 10
I think those who are showcasing her as some kind of a guru, be it on mental health, transformation or cooking, have a lot to answer for too. 🥴

Reactions: 10
I think those who are showcasing her as some kind of a guru, be it on mental health, transformation or cooking, have a lot to answer for too. 🥴
100% agree with you .Johnny B , Roz and Bressie to name but a few , have used her for content, the fat loud mouth token friend that they are helping on her journey.
It's so fucked up that she's allowed to give talks on mental health and wellness.

Reactions: 14
The state of her. How is she not mortified. The cover of the book and her real self. Huge difference. What is her obsession with the curls and the orange make up. She really is giving traveller vibes. All she is missing is the hoop earrings. Time her sister's took her aside and slapped some sense into her. If she sat up straight on the sofa we wudnt all be seeing up her dress top. She is neither an advocate for metal health or weight loss. Complete chancer. All those nice outfits she tried on for Shaws and that is what she chose to wear.

Reactions: 12
I don’t think she can sit up straight on a low sofa tbf. The physics just don’t allow it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought she was in workout gear? That's a dress?!. The same nylon long sleeved one she was sweating in this morning in Portugal?!
It must be 3 sizes too small for her, so she just bungs on some workout leggings?
It's a dress! She literally said it's a dress but she's wearing it as a top. If you compare to the black dress she had on yesterday morning leaving Portugal it seems to be identical. Same neckline and sleeves from what I can see.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Could she not have requested an armchair or something else that would have allowed her to sit up some way straight. They sold her out and she allowed it I feel.

Could she not have requested an armchair or something else that would have allowed her to sit up some way straight. They sold her out and she allowed it I feel.
What talk was she at a couple of weeks ago and she was on a high stool?

I mean, she easily could have sat upright and faced whoever was interviewing her. Regardless of the size you are, you wouldn't throw yourself on a couch on stage like if you were at home!

But if this many years into her transformation chairs are still a problem...

Reactions: 7
I'm shocked that bressies misses encouraged that bullshit at the weekend. isn't she a psychologist , don't get me wrong trisha would make a phenomenonal patient and case study but giving her big platforms like these events is dangerous. She is full of buzzwords and misinformation.

They are all saying she is a breath of fresh air and so real under the reel before the Bressie show. That is why the Majellas love her. She is unashamedly flawed and that makes them feel less alone in their poor healthy and laziness.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Guys,iv put on a lot of weight the last 2 years. 3 stone. Simply from drink and crap food. But my belly went down as opposed to out. So i have like a hanging belly ,I had C section too so the pouch is just hanging now. But im starting to sweat under the belly, its really horrible and uncomfortable and can get smelly too. I'm no where near the size of trisha, i cant understand how she walks around with the size of the belly. She must get serious infections etc. Sorry for the tmi 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11