Trisha’s Transformation #22 If only the reset hadn't gone rogue, instead of stellar it could have been vogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one seeing her struggle walking down the prom. This is someone who has made money off people who wanna walk 100km with her, has everyone lost their minds!!!
Must be at least 2+ years since she said about being able to do 20,000 steps a day for Debra Ireland.

I remember her up in Dublin on a hotel stay, claiming she was getting 20k steps a day "organically", filming herself pounding the pavement .

But now in 2024 this is the first time she's exercised whilst on holiday? Surely doing 20k steps challenge on a hotel break counts as exercise on holidays?

Wait...you don't think she... lied do you? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yes and I'm pretty sure when she went o. Hols abroad with the sisters a few years back she went on about the slagging they gave her for bringing her running gear....but to her it was non negotiable so they got first place in her 10kg bag !

Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

liar, liar, your pants are on fire and you better size up coz they make you look dire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Probably hungover.
Hiding after the gold cup

MOD EDIT: New thread

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.