Trisha’s Transformation #22 If only the reset hadn't gone rogue, instead of stellar it could have been vogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cos it shouldn't be.....there should be a new category for fake and fraudulent huns.....🤷
I think we should call that category the twisted world of wellness in honour of her magazine cover. That would be a perfect place for all these con artists that prey on vulnerable people.

Reactions: 12
She was on a glacier…and possibly put the whole group in jeopardy because she didn't listen to the instructions. But the man was SHOUTING at her! The mean man. Shouting at Trish the Dish. How very dare he.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They definitely would have explained about the poles and needing to stay within the tracks. She just has to blame someone else.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I would imagine JohnnyB wouldn't have much time for her nonsense and carry on it would be just get on with it and do it, she is an absolute idiot. All this being scared is an act to make the Majella's feel sorry for poor helpless Trisha. I'd say she's an absolute weapon, and she definitely doesn't like being told what to do otherwise she'd be 8 stone by now because she would have followed all her personal trainers advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I doubt she had the intelligence to understand the instructions to be honest. I’d say she was just short of saying ‘do you know who I am?!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God that story was terrible. Why is she so scared of everything? She wouldn’t go back with the big scary man dressed in black? Like wtf. She probably was holding up the group and they have time tables to stick to.
She is insufferable

Reactions: 18
Did she say oh take a picture of me out in the snow and ill be done? Maybe I heard wrong but that would line up with the usual way of completing stuff!!

Reactions: 7
That has to be the worst story I've ever had to listen to. There are honestly no words for her stupidity and failure to follow simple safety instructions. I'm embarrassed for her even telling that story. She is painful.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omg just watched that story again she would actually wither ya having to listen to her. How she actually is able to survive is the big bad scary world is just a mystery. Honest to God, if she just listened to the instructors and did as she was told there would be no drama. What did she think the big bad scary man was going to do other than guide her back down. But no, even after holding everyone up she insisted on completing it in order to get the photo of herself to post to the gram.

Omg just watched that story again she would actually wither ya having to listen to her. How she actually is able to survive is the big bad scary world is just a mystery. Honest to God, if she just listened to the instructors and did as she was told there would be no drama. What did she think the big bad scary man was going to do other than guide her back down. But no, even after holding everyone up she insisted on completing it in order to get the photo of herself to post to the gram.
Lol I watched it and Ive second hand embarrassment for her. I mean honestly what did she think the guide was going to do to her up a mountain of snow. She is special.

The only thing from keeping her from an Australian goodbye on that trip was Johnny b. There is one person that does not take direction very well.

Did she say oh take a picture of me out in the snow and ill be done? Maybe I heard wrong but that would line up with the usual way of completing stuff!!
She said all she needed was a photo in the snow. She’s an absolute head melt, can’t follow simple instructions. Why on earth would you pay €200 if you know you’ll hate it? Did she even share the photo?

Hon the Lewis is scared of nothing, if anything her arrogance has soared. She's not 'scared' to put on a swimming togs in front of JohnnyB, go on the cover of a magazine and share it a million times, she started eating in front of the camera which is gross, she films herself in the gym. Hon the Lewis just loves having the Majellas blow smoke up her ass.

Reactions: 22
She said all she needed was a photo in the snow. She’s an absolute head melt, can’t follow simple instructions. Why on earth would you pay €200 if you know you’ll hate it? Did she even share the photo?
It's on her Iceland reel. She looks miserable in half of that reel. No way is that the type of holiday she enjoys, but she wasn't going to say no to a few days with JohnnyB, especially with the chance to ring in the new year with him.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.