Trisha’s Transformation #22 If only the reset hadn't gone rogue, instead of stellar it could have been vogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least the black dress is a bit better even if she should go up at least another size on top. The denim one just makes me feel sorry for her. How does she even walk with the gut so tightly packed in?

Reactions: 7
She's dying about herself. Why is she asking what outfit to wear. No lacking in confidence thats for sure. Yet she looks like a badly wrapped burrito in that denim!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Has she no clothes with her that actually fit her I'd be mortified to go out in public.

Reactions: 10
OK, wtf is going on with the black dress, looks like different buttons, whats going on with the bits of dress sticking out to the sides, how can the front of the dress fall so differently to each leg when she is appearing to be standing straight. Did she mess it up face tuning it?
I don’t think the buttons are different in the area you’ve highlighted - it’s actually where the dress is gaping in between the buttons.

Reactions: 4
What’s with the constantly amazed looking face in her outfit pics? She is also pushing her fat behind her when she has her arms on her hips/non-existent waist to create an illusion of a shape.

OK, wtf is going on with the black dress, looks like different buttons, whats going on with the bits of dress sticking out to the sides, how can the front of the dress fall so differently to each leg when she is appearing to be standing straight. Did she mess it up face tuning it?
The bits of dress sticking out the sides just look like broken belt loops.

I dont think it's any editing I genuinely just think it's much too tight.

It genuinely looks like she’s putting on weight and not losing it.. I know bloating could be because of many reasons but it’s fairly consistent in all her pics above…

Reactions: 8
Really pisses me off that she is recording people in the gym
.... I'd lose my tit if I seen someone recording while I'm in shot..
I can’t understand this either how does she think it’s ok?? I know she does it at her gym at home but usually there’s no one else around! She must spend most of her time setting up the phone to record herself 🙄

Why does she actually post videos of herself in the gym anyway? I don't understand. Is it to inspire us? It baffles me.

Reactions: 8
HOW is she able to walk in that denim dress? It's so bate on to her, she would need surgery to remove it

Reactions: 7
She's dying about herself. Why is she asking what outfit to wear. No lacking in confidence thats for sure. Yet she looks like a badly wrapped burrito in that denim!
when she makes posts asking what outfits she should wear I just always assume she's trying to drive engagement stats up so she can prove to brands she's worth whatever extortionate figure she asks for for an ad.

It's all engagement and content. She couldn't care less what the Majellas think. She'll wear what she wants in the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I went down the rabbit hole of Trisha's grid all the way back to when she started. She was killing it in the gym back then huge amounts of cardi, I mean really working hard compared to what she shows now. She really needs to take a look back herself to see where she came from before it became all about posing and selfies. Insta has ruined her. Yes she was still spouting spiel. And in one of her posts admits she was a compulsive liar, that hasn't changed. She was well able to run on the treadmill in 2018 don't know why it was then a big deal for her when she did it again in 2023. It's backwards she went from where she started.

Attachments

• Heart
I went down the rabbit hole of Trisha's grid all the way back to when she started. She was killing it in the gym back then huge amounts of cardi, I mean really working hard compared to what she shows now. She really needs to take a look back herself to see where she came from before it became all about posing and selfies. Insta has ruined her. Yes she was still spouting spiel. And in one of her posts admits she was a compulsive liar, that hasn't changed. She was well able to run on the treadmill in 2018 don't know why it was then a big deal for her when she did it again in 2023. It's backwards she went from where she started.
Am I right if saying she claimed to be shocked to be able to run on the treadmill in 2023 saying she wouldn't have been and to do it 4 years ago, when in fact there is photographic evidence of her doing it 5 years ago?

• Haha
Am I right if saying she claimed to be shocked to be able to run on the treadmill in 2023 saying she wouldn't have been and to do it 4 years ago, when in fact there is photographic evidence of her doing it 5 years ago?
Yep that's right. Proof that Trisha just lies and lies constantly.

How do you even know if you're bloated if you're shaped like Michelin man though?

I mean I have food coma,period bloat but most days I just have to look and say...yep I put that there😂😂

Her balance is terrible doing the steps...I would never join a gym because she always looks so selfconscious/pissed off/miserable in one.

Ironically I actually think if she came out of the gym and walked for 2 hours a day around the lovely woods she has at home,she'd be a stone down in a month.

How do you even know if you're bloated if you're shaped like Michelin man though?

I mean I have food coma,period bloat but most days I just have to look and say...yep I put that there😂😂

Her balance is terrible doing the steps...I would never join a gym because she always looks so selfconscious/pissed off/miserable in one.

Ironically I actually think if she came out of the gym and walked for 2 hours a day around the lovely woods she has at home,she'd be a stone down in a month.
Exactly, can she not just walk walk walk for as long as her chicken legs will carry her and lose weight all over. Save a lot of money too. Talk tit to your followers while doing so if you want.

I'm no expert whatsoever but I think in all likelihood, she could actually be doing damage to herself, by her gym antics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.