Trisha’s Transformation #22 If only the reset hadn't gone rogue, instead of stellar it could have been vogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one seeing her struggle walking down the prom. This is someone who has made money off people who wanna walk 100km with her, has everyone lost their minds!!!
Couldn't believe how breathless she is. Haven't watched her in ages but nothing has changed.

Reactions: 7
She has definitely lost weight from the initial poor tirish posts from years and years ago but definitely no change in the last few years. In fact, looking at those stories today she looks like she has put weight on. Maybe she's just not editing as much.

She has definitely lost weight from the initial poor tirish posts from years and years ago but definitely no change in the last few years. In fact, looking at those stories today she looks like she has put weight on. Maybe she's just not editing as much.
I agree.. I think she looks and sounds so unhealthy lately... definitely put on weight too

Can I just say that I wouldn't give a damn if she put weight on or not if she didn't scam a living by pretending to be losing weight. I would have more respect for her if she came out and said "Look I was miserable before and had so many addictions etc etc I love my life now and I'm ok with my weight. From now on this profile is about me living my best life" and went on to be a lifestyle blogger, mental health advocate, plus size clothing ambassador etc etc instead of pretending to be a size 14 - like give me strength!

Reactions: 21
She looked so unhealthy walking and she def was limping… I’d say her stick legs are struggling to hole her up… no way on gods green earth will she walk 100km!!! Fools and their money are soon parted !!

What happened her knee? It looks like she fell or something but she keeps saying it’s very sore..

Reactions: 2
What happened her knee? It looks like she fell or something but she keeps saying it’s very sore..
She was blaming the nephew for tripping her by accident a few weeks back. It should be healed by now but I still think she is setting up her reason for not going on the camino.

Does she smoke as well? She just seems so unhealthy in general. Those smiling holiday pics are fooling no one. Hair up or down, I didn't see any difference.

Reactions: 9
Someone make this make sense. According to her she did the camino last year so tons of exercise on holiday.
She also claims to do tons of delicious walking or swimming when she's away up the country or holidays because they are her non negotiables.
Why is she now saying she didn't and now she loves it.
I can't keep up with her. She needs to go and talk to a mental health professional.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
The only ones following her now either feel sorry for her or are looking at her to feel better about themselves. Mean as it is I am delighted to look at her and say to myself well I'm overweight but thank fook I don't look like that.

Reactions: 12
Someone make this make sense. According to her she did the camino last year so tons of exercise on holiday.
She also claims to do tons of delicious walking or swimming when she's away up the country or holidays because they are her non negotiables.
Why is she now saying she didn't and now she loves it.
I can't keep up with her. She needs to go and talk to a mental health professional.
She looks so hungover there.

Working out in preparation for the Camino. Is she more or less admitting she was not prepared for it last year. Or is it because she knows she won't get away with hopping on a bus this year.

Really pisses me off that she is recording people in the gym
.... I'd lose my tit if I seen someone recording while I'm in shot..

Reactions: 13
If she sat down in that denim dress in a restaurant they'd think there was a massacre on.....buttons ricocheting everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Is that the denim dress from her photoshoot?? There must have been a serious struggle to close those buttons.
She looks huge in that.

Reactions: 4
OK, wtf is going on with the black dress, looks like different buttons, whats going on with the bits of dress sticking out to the sides, how can the front of the dress fall so differently to each leg when she is appearing to be standing straight. Did she mess it up face tuning it?

Attachments

Reactions: 5
So we have Eadaoin Fitzmaurice supporting her girl Dev skehans camino trip but not trishas . Both of these huns were on the trip with roz and trisha last year.
They originally fawned over trisha till the realised how much of a fraud she was.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.