Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ahh now lads after 5 years you’d think this gym bunny would know what to wear to the gym… loving Jesus who in their right mind would wear long sleeves to gym… she’s beyond a joke .. every excuse not to do a workout!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What the duck was all that about?
She says she's panicking in the bleeping jumper and only then unzips it.
The runners she had on are one of the less squishy pairs she has ffs.

Reactions: 9
I can promise you all now, I will never, ever, attempt to show followers, Tattlers, fellow gym goers or any random person my knickers. (Or indeed wear white pants under dark leggings, I'm not actually sure which is worse).

Boundaries Patricia! We do not need to know or see everything. Or most things. Go home and use some tools or fill a cup / empty a cup / mill a snack box. But for the love of f**k please keep your knickers (and their orientation/position) to yourself. Please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
But sure she is so skinny and #FitFam now that showing off her dainty girly panties is a thing of nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What in the name of Jaysus have I just watched. Someone should really take the phone off her or at least censor what she posts.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The top is panicky ? Doesn't she zip tops up to her nose when she is hiding the 10 chins ?

Reactions: 6
Panicky = too small making her feel self conscious
Her whole outfit in that video is too small and shows very clearly that the inches have gone no where...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry if the weights she says she's lifting/squatting are correct I want to see proof

Reactions: 5
So after 5 years of going to the gym, every single item of clothing she's wearing there today is 'wrong'?? Surely these are 'first week at the gym' type of mistakes? Not 5 years in mistakes? What's she trying to get at? Thank God the gym looked empty, with her showing off her knickers!! Agree that the phone needs to be taken off her, and also banned from the gym.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Her gym rant today is all related to sensory issue's. She really should go and get the diagnosis that we all know is eventually coming.
It’s so obvious in that little rant today. God but she’s hard work…
---
Her gym rant today is all related to sensory issue's. She really should go and get the diagnosis that we all know is eventually coming.
It’s so obvious in that little rant today. God but she’s hard work…

Reactions: 4
In all the thousands of stories of hers I've watched never once has she mentioned a takeaway, even on holidays in crappy weather in Clare. And she saying there oh have I outed myself.
Doesn't matter if you eat it in secret Patricia. We can see youre still Trisha 20 bellies.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does this eejit realise she has only put eyeliner on one eye in her stories today??? Like she is a walking flippin disaster. Wears rolly down knickers (size up patricia) wrong shoes (which people told her not to wear to the gym), a top 5 sizes too small, leggings 10 sizes too small and eyeliner on one eye while telling the majellas how successful she is. She is a walking fiction book 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I genuinely do wonder about the people that follow trisha and find her inspiring. It baffles me.
She constantly lies and blames everyone else for her problems. I think her current attitude has a lot to do with Johnny b. He claims to love honest, strong and fun women (the last one being what he really wants) so trisha is trying to show she can be that woman.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
If Johhny B saw yesterday’s stories I’d say the meat and two veg shrivelled up inside him.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As per usual.....a question box and not one genuine question. All praise for her fabulousness and leading questions conveniently about the very topic Trisha wants to discuss.

Reactions: 9
I have said it before but she comes on some days looking seriously hungover...her eyes today look like she has been crying but she tries to pretend everything is great.

I'd say there is some smell of mint farts in her bedroom this week after the Terry's chocolate.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I have said it before but the way she opens her mouth really wide when speaking makes me want to punch my screen.
The big open gob saying “eeeeehhhhhhhhh”

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.