Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also he is entertaining to watch.
I can’t, I’m sure he’s very talented but those scraggy beards make my skin crawl
---
Is that her I can hear on the 2 Johnnies story watching their TV show with them in their office???
The audience on that tv show explains a lot about Trisha’s follower demographic. One poor girl is like her younger stunt double.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just thinking about the thread title. Do we think she will release another book and if so what the feck would it even be about? Maybe a tell all, well "lie" all about her her gambling addiction? Surely to God it couldn't be a weight loss or healthy living book.

Reactions: 4
If she's doing talks about mindset for business it's more than likely going to be a disastrous attempt at a motivational book. She wouldn't get away with a mental health book.

Reactions: 2
Has she congratulated fellow fatso Sineadscurvystyle yet? No, of course not.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think that garron noone is her identical twin? Go look at him , he's built just like her. Only difference is the beard and lake of fake tan.
please don't compare him to this one. he freely admits he is fat and doesn't spout utter bullshit

Reactions: 15
Yeah, Garron should not be compared to Trisha Ten Bellies. He IS delicious!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
She got engaged, in Berlin, at an Andrea boccelli concert. Wasent a bit faked lol..... nails done and actually went out and paid to get her hair done that day etc
Went for a goo, haven’t watched Sinead in ages, the entertainment just starting over there! And no, no congrats from Trisha #shocker

Reactions: 2
She says she finds weekends lonely? How the duck do weekends differ from weekdays for her? You'd think she was flat out working a 9 to 5 all week.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Here we go with the single saturdays 🙄 christ her cup is full of shite. "I make sure I get at least 2 hours to me" patricia you have 24 hours to you as you are calling it single saturday ya dope. "I reach out to my people and if people are sound great" like what does that actually mean?? So my motto is not to wait for others but you've just reached out to them 🤦‍♀️ Its a flippin translator this one would want 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She says she finds weekends lonely? How the duck do weekends differ from weekdays for her? You'd think she was flat out working a 9 to 5 all week.
I think it is probably the FOMO of weekends compared to what others are doing - during the week, everyone is out on the 9-5 grind and she doesn't envy that at all, but at the weekend when people are dong friend/family/hobby stuff she does. Given that she doesn't feel the same way during the week (which is exactly the same grind for her as you say) I think it's not actually loneliness, it is envy.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.