Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes the fact she keeps repeating that quip....u dont get the ass u want sitting on the ass u have is ridic. She has no ass, she knows that. Losing weight aint ever gonna change that. She should be saying 'you dont get the belly you want, inhaling snackboxes and double cheeseburgers when u go off insta daily at 5pm' If u so lonely Trisha how come we never see you of an evening? Me thinks tea time onward is binge time!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
why is it all about being single lately ? she has only started talking about this since Johnny B and the girlfriend broke up.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
That's twice now that "somebody has asked' where she got the runners and twice she has said Kildare Village.
Like, I don't know what learning disability these " people who ask those questions have" that they need to ask... If they are asics runners then she got them from bleeping asics.

Also today is the day himself went away on stag, I got up at 8 and made him a big brekkie, he was gone by 9.30.

Had thee loveliest day pottering, cooking, baking, doing my nails, binging shows, clipped my toenails lol, did some yoga, pottered in the garden, looked after the animals.

Only having to consider yourself is a bleeping delight. She doesn't know how lucky she is in many ways.
But it makes it even more harrowing that she has not succeeded ya know. She herself is meant to be her only job.

Groan, she's ticked over to 237k

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Kildare village has many shops ( most overpriced ).... So absolutely hellalump , the runners are Asics and are stocked in many many places..... Glad you enjoyed your day btw , isint it lovely sometimes to get a bit of time to yourself no matter how much you love them ?.....I remember when my other half got a new job a few years ago and has to do 24 hour shifts for the first time, his mother used to text me asking if I missed him.....am no, I loved it 🤣

Reactions: 7
Loving it @Beetlemania. Ive gotten a few texts throughout the day and he seems to be having a whale of a time. Very quiet the last few hours so I know they are defo living it large tonight, and I'm thrilled for him as he rarely does/gets a chance to with all the lads.

That's another thing, Trisha is not mature enough to be with a lad in his 30s or 40s.
She hasn't that back catelogue of experience and duck ups that you naturally pick up in your teens and 20s.

Reactions: 10
That's twice now that "somebody has asked' where she got the runners and twice she has said Kildare Village.
Like, I don't know what learning disability these " people who ask those questions have" that they need to ask... If they are asics runners then she got them from bleeping asics.

Also today is the day himself went away on stag, I got up at 8 and made him a big brekkie, he was gone by 9.30.

Had thee loveliest day pottering, cooking, baking, doing my nails, binging shows, clipped my toenails lol, did some yoga, pottered in the garden, looked after the animals.

Only having to consider yourself is a bleeping delight. She doesn't know how lucky she is in many ways.
But it makes it even more harrowing that she has not succeeded ya know. She herself is meant to be her only job.

Groan, she's ticked over to 237k
It does get lonely though. The odd time is a novelty. I spend a lot of time alone due to hubby's job.

Reactions: 4
It does get lonely though. The odd time is a novelty. I spend a lot of time alone due to hubby's job.
I fully understand that, I wouldn't want him gone every weekend of course.
You were/are missing your husband, and I'm sure it gets lonesome because you're missing him.

Trisha is "missing" a relationship she has seen in the movies and nothing else.

There's plenty people in relationships that are lonely too. Trisha has to learn to be happy alone and find of herself.

If she actually loved herself as much as she let on she wouldn't be there lamenting the weekends.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's very obvious she won't say a shop unless she is getting paid to say. She is absolutely brutal that way. And also she is saying kildare village..I've not seen any stories highlighting her being there. She needs to grow up and realise how real life is for her followers. Very few can relate to being able to Swan outta bed and into gym and onto lunch. All of us are racing to work downing a flipping coffee and hoping at some point we might get some exercise ! Punching 12 hour days and looking at her going oh im so busy I've a talk intwo days time, would ya ever f away, literally no concept of real life whatsoever. Anyway, rant over and out !!

Reactions: 15
O no I wouldn't like that either, in my case it's usually just one 24 hour shift in a week, and because sometimes it coincides with my day off i can have a quiet day to do anything I want and I get the bed all to myself too. It's just a little bonus is all , I wouldn't want it all the time 😊. It must be hard if it happens a lot.

Oh ffs, she's another post up showing before and after and they are basically the same photo.

The sentence structure and grammar hurts my soul and I am a big culchie and by no means a perfect user of the language.

She's just a disgusting human.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Put you first, fill up your cup, win the morning win the day.
It appears that's she's trying to "cultivate" catch phrases and presumably monetise them somehow later.
"Live your best life every day" is another. Really sounds like she's gearing up to become an online weight loss coach.

• Haha
Put you first, fill up your cup, win the morning win the day.
It appears that's she's trying to "cultivate" catch phrases and presumably monetise them somehow later.
Merch I’d say - look out for the Trisha motivational T-shirts and hoodies

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Before and after pics.

There's always a statement of the weight she WAS, never what she currently IS.

Christ, just take the shortcut and get on Ozempic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ozempic is in short supply at the moment. Maybe her old buddy Oonagh from Maaaaaaaaaaarss pharmacy would help her out?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh look, she was in Cahir again.
She's setting herself up for heartbreak here, just like with Dan.

Dan was a twit but I wouldn't be surprised if he had to say, hey lady I'm married eventually.
I'll never forget the story where she had gotten him a handmade customised bespoke leather wallet type thing and she fawning over him.

It suits Johnny B now to meet up for a few more walks etc if he's single again. And I don't think that's cruel of him, I actually think it's kind of him.

Thing is Trisha is 💯 in love with him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.