Trisha’s Transformation #21 Fill your cup! Use your tools, Buy my books you gang of fools....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK Trisha we get it you are on the cover of a magazine. She thinks she is a top model constantly showing off the pics. Could she be anymore in love with herself. Amazing how she wasn't scared and panicking about having to wear different outfits for the shoot along with being photographed, knowing she wouldn't be able to photoshop in her chiselled chins. She was painful enough before becoming a cover girl but God help us all now she will be worse.

Reactions: 12
The only hard Penis she has seen was in that museum, would love to have footage of her reactions seen all those class penis' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The JB friendship is interesting to me. She is very comfortable around him to spend that much time with him - Connemara and Iceland!

She was also comfortable enough to be in a swimsuit around him - that's a pretty big deal. The little skit at the airport shows a fun and happy side to her which he must bring out.

It's a nice friendship.

Reactions: 20
The JB friendship is interesting to me. She is very comfortable around him to spend that much time with him - Connemara and Iceland!

She was also comfortable enough to be in a swimsuit around him - that's a pretty big deal. The little skit at the airport shows a fun and happy side to her which he must bring out.

It's a nice friendship.
Yes I mean they are both complete pains in the ass and go together nicely. It's good they have each other to travel with.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New thread title suggestion inspired by @surlook as above!
"Friends for clicks, Trisha loved the museum of dicks"

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.