Trisha's transformation #20. She's delicious, she's class, there's a bullseye on her ass😳.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf did she say in that story ? Couldn't make it out..... also why is she wearing birks in this weather 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Wtf did she say in that story ? Couldn't make it out..... also why is she wearing birks in this weather 🤦‍♀️
She said "Oh tis wet in Kilkenny I'll tell you dat. I've da burkinstockssss on". My typos are intended errors to capture her accent haha ....

• Haha
Reactions: 3
New thread title suggestion, to the tune of Be Our Guest....

Fill your cup! Use your tools,
Buy my books you gang of fools....

😂 clearly I have too much time on my hands

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Why the duck is this fool doing a talk for Leo kilkenny on business mindset. I can't express how much this pisses me off.
She knows duck all about business

Reactions: 9
Here Patricia question for ya....where have all your "non negotiables" been the last few days?? Surely your cup must be empty now! And don't try telling us that post out in the rain with your stinky red sandals last night was one of your non negotiables when it was probably just you heading to the chipper to fill up your gut, woops meant cup 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What fashion trend am I missing with those sandals (with heels) that she seems to have in every colour and where the front of her foot extends out so far that she's practically walking half barefoot?? I simply must know so I may emulate her style!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.