Trisha's transformation #20. She's delicious, she's class, there's a bullseye on her assšŸ˜³.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She leaves no trace of any negative comments she gets . And the negative commentary she gets is bloody mild!
She erases anything from TikTok and seems to block people instantly and she seems to try and share/humiliate on insta.

If she got a twentieth, a bloody hundredth of the hate that's available in social media world she'd bleeping die.

I reckon a lot of the reason she gets so little, on insta anyhow is the fact that for the first couple of years, maybe actually just that first year she was untouchable.

Look at this great big witch doing her best and dropping weight. You have to commend it. Losing 100lbs, going on the late late, however she got that gig. She was the "nations sweetheart" and there was some element of deserving that.

It's very hard to then say hey cunto, are you seriously bringing out another book and the state of ya?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For now, she is still young. ... but in time, with that weight they will definitely be affected I think
Absolutely. I was a solid 14 stone in my 50s and the knees and one hip didn't like it one bit. I thought crocked forever but thankfully lbs down and the pain is gone

Reactions: 5
I'm actually shocked her knees can withstand some of things she does.
I'm carrying an extra stone and half, and I banjaxed my knee at the gym last night doing jumping Jack's, have no clue how she hasn't been injured
---
Absolutely. I was a solid 14 stone in my 50s and the knees and one hip didn't like it one bit. I thought crocked forever but thankfully lbs down and the pain is gone
It's definitely a reason to loose the lbs, aging is funšŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

Reactions: 6
I think sometimes she gets the level of praise because people donā€™t think sheā€™s the full shilling šŸ˜¬ A bit of ā€œwell done you! šŸ‘ā€ praise because sheā€™s trying something (in a ā€œGod love herā€ sort of way).

Reactions: 13
The jibberish out of her on her stories today.
I donā€™t follow her but I actually am not sure if I can dip in and out anymore. She is beyond ridiculous

Silly troll, sure Trisha wouldnā€™t eat a kebab anyway. The meat & sauce all rolled up tight in the wrap - way too panicky for Trisha. Sheā€™d be scared of a kebab. Sad chips on the other hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Silly troll, sure Trisha wouldnā€™t eat a kebab anyway. The meat & sauce all rolled up tight in the wrap - way too panicky for Trisha. Sheā€™d be scared of a kebab. Sad chips on the other hand?
No no, chips make her feel weird donā€™t forget.

• Haha
I thought she was laughing at the troll comment, isn't that what she said this morning ?..... but of course, predictably, it's now turning into a poor Trisha story again so that all the majellas will come out from behind their desks, or from the kitchen sink to tell her to ignore the nasty person and sure isn't she amazing bla bla bla..... and with the validation complete , she will then pop off away on her jollies ( not forgetting that she has all of her gym sessions apparently completed for the week) and eat herself into a food coma for the next 3 days. So boring, so predictable, so typical.....an absolute bleeping joke is all she is šŸ˜”

A kebab wouldnā€™t be the worst chipper food to eat anyways. Salad, pitta bread, meatā€¦itā€™s the chips and gallon of garlic sauce that does the damage.

Reactions: 3
I don't know why I'm still following her on Instagram, I only look at her stories without sound hah roll my eyes and come here to see what ye all make of the carry on. I see her running on the treadmill and putting the work in and I say to myself fair play to her as I sit on the couch.....BUT then she opens her mouth and talks reset, filling her cup and other such on trend self-help shite and I want everyone to wake up and call her out on her lies. The troll comment being a perfect example of how she can't keep up with herself. First it was funny and look how she is so mature and bulletproof from filling her cup and now it's going to be used when she's next in need of a poor Trisha post. God I can't believe I typed all that out. She winds me up no end and I don't know why I let some randomer on the Internet bother me so much šŸ˜€

I don't know why I'm still following her on Instagram, I only look at her stories without sound hah roll my eyes and come here to see what ye all make of the carry on. I see her running on the treadmill and putting the work in and I say to myself fair play to her as I sit on the couch.....BUT then she opens her mouth and talks reset, filling her cup and other such on trend self-help shite and I want everyone to wake up and call her out on her lies. The troll comment being a perfect example of how she can't keep up with herself. First it was funny and look how she is so mature and bulletproof from filling her cup and now it's going to be used when she's next in need of a poor Trisha post. God I can't believe I typed all that out. She winds me up no end and I don't know why I let some randomer on the Internet bother me so much šŸ˜€
Why would you follow her, if I'm interested is any influencer story I'll only watch on the likes of instanavigation, iganony etc. You can watch anyone's Instagram without following.
These idiots wont go away until people unfollow and their numbers drop. The sooner the better i say!

So are the cups filled or spilled?
Is she happy or sad?
Flying or failing?

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day I suppose.

And now she's hoping to track up on Johnny B no doubt with her new designer vaginar she got as a day patient 3 months ago in Cork is it? Or was that just the day they showed it to her for the first time with a clever array of mirrors.

duck me.

If I've said it once I've said it 10 times, it's not because she is fat she can't get the ride.

Nor is it because she's shaped like a wedge of brie that slid down the back of a radiator for 6 months still in the plastic.

I've seen quare shaped and sized Uainseachs get by and be happy together in life... Its because she is a bleeping bollixing bleep.

She's afraid of her own tits, if there was a throbbing member landed up to her she would invert with the shock, then do her stupid walk and voice and the bleeping weird elbow bend arm thing...

Plus what side of her would you even get in from!

Probably try to slow cook his knob and then dress it with bleeping nettles.

Ah she brings out the worst in me.
Donā€™t hold back nowā€¦
I am in fits laughing at thisā€¦
A bollixing bleep šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What does she expect people to say??

"Yes I agree you are getting definition on your face, definitely in your Naomi Campbell era"
She was on one day calling herself tiny.

She has deluded herself but shes not going to fool TikTok.They see her for what she is.

• Haha
What does she expect people to say??

"Yes I agree you are getting definition on your face, definitely in your Naomi Campbell era"
She was on one day calling herself tiny.

She has deluded herself but shes not going to fool TikTok.They see her for what she is.
Tiktok will hopefully get her ego in check. Whoever has given her attention recently has fueled her ego to crazy crazy levels.

Reactions: 3
She deleted/blocked any negative comment on TikTok.

No fear of her sharing those comments that asked where was the transformation.

Another person defended and then somebody mentioned she is profiting from a non transformation. All wiped under carpet.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
No no, chips make her feel weird donā€™t forget.
Only chips on a balcony after a bra fitting with a half full cup no tools in her tool box and low boundaries on a day where she didn't win the morning and find her why (because they are non negotiables)
It's Trisha bingo! šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Only chips on a balcony after a bra fitting with a half full cup no tools in her tool box and low boundaries on a day where she didn't win the morning and find her why (because they are non negotiables)
It's Trisha bingo! šŸ˜‚
And a baby calf.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What would Trishas 12 days of catchphrases be....

12....Dyson knock off Dryers....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Don't think you can complain of being lonely on Sunday when you have a meal out arranged for Tuesday!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.