Trisha's transformation #20. She's delicious, she's class, there's a bullseye on her ass😳.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
CRINGE FEST IVE 2nd hand embarrassment for her
Ya, the simpleton mania continues on as always.... I reckon the 4 connections on raya are long gone if they have been looking at her stories yesterday and today - the ridiculous talking to the child, the anxiety watching tv, ( maybe that was the night before actually ), then the promotion of a healthy lifestyle event from an obese ' chef' and then the return of the weird prancing around..... just what any businessman is looking for - not !

Reactions: 13
Seriously she must be on another planet to the rest of us, there is no way on earth I would post a video of myself online (maybe that’s my insecurities) but how on earth does a transformation page think these mortifying videos are inspiring?

Reactions: 5
So for her weight and body size her arms and legs are uncharacteristicly "slim" as has been mentioned here before.
She mentioned before that the Michelin man like fold at the top of her arms was loose skin from weight loss.
They aren't.
It's like somebody got a roll of dough and wrapped it around the top of her arm.
Not a graduated fat arm.
Nor is it a now fit arm with some sag from losing fat.
We've all seen her arms and know what it's like.
Think of an orangutan, shaved, wearing armbands right to the armpit.
Anyhow, she has this Swiss roll rope of fat at the very top of her legs too.

She can't even be fat correctly.

I think the surgery was to do with this weird roll of fat at the top of her legs.

I think 70 stitches as a day patient is very weird. 12 medicines... For what like? Pain, infection, inflammation, why would you need 12! One for your stomach to manage all the meds, that's 4.

Tis a vet she needs.

And I really don't care.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm on hols and the amount of pics I've deleted as I look shocking in them and I'm half or less than the size of her. The bleeping confidence coming out of her and Sarah Burke is unreal

Reactions: 16
Wonder was one of her Raya connections , Joanne McNally,
When she done her annual pity plee on the late late show , Joanne was sharing what an inspiration she was , was a bit shocked that Joanne would give her radio time ,
She is defo unhinged , it’s like watching your drunk relative at a party and no one else is drunk ,cringing and cringing as each hour goes on and everyone else is avoiding eye contact with them

Reactions: 8
Did she get lipo? After a quick google check on the recovery times it says 6 weeks return to exercise, also is a day procedure and aren't allowed to drive for 2 weeks after procedure so fits with what she's been saying and her recovery schedule

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Can you get lipo when you are as big as her? Also did she have the surgery in Dublin? 🤔

Reactions: 1
There is still over hang, it's a straight across line like.... That is not her crotch. The top just isn't stuck to her. Hard to tell with all black.

Screenshot_20230813_225926_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_230027_com.instagram.android.jpg
Screenshot_20230813_230109_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 2
I'm telling ye this is what she is showing off..all those pics of her in gym gear but not allowed go to gym. I know people who have gotten a tummy tuck who didn't lose weight or after babies etc. They got it to remove a flap of fat. That line is higher up I think, not gone just now not hanging. But I mean one has to stick to not putting on weight to keep it off...

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Cackling at “Trish Loose” on her captions 😂 She’s an idiot. “Look at that make up, it’s stunning” 🤪 No hun, it’s really not.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The makeup 😳did she do it in the dark??
How is she so confident? Maybe it's the upside of being delusional, you get to be confident

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.