Trisha's transformation #20. She's delicious, she's class, there's a bullseye on her ass😳.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she has to announce to everyone she paid for something ,
Like it’s a fucken novelty paying for something ,

Reactions: 5
If she put as much genuine effort into her eating disorder recovery and mental health issues as she does into spinning her web of lies, she'd be flying it. I do feel sorry for her at times because I have an array of mental health problems myself, but the way she is making a living out of doing duck all except lying about her eating habits and exercise is abhorrent.

I would also question the morality of any brand that works with her, the likes of Zolo beauty and Meaghers. She can't do her makeup so is no beauty influencer and her Symprove is clearly not Symproving her health yet they cash in on her 230k followers. Most of whom are likely easily influenced if they can be taken in by Trisha!

Reactions: 15
God love her friends and family. I'd say they spend so much time walking on eggshells around her. I get the impression it's trishas way or the high way and that she can't take any bit of constructive criticism even if it's from her loved ones

Reactions: 7
Size up two sizes she says! Yeah, and then you'd do that and with most body types you'd have acres of extra fabric at the front.

Reactions: 8
Size up two sizes she says! Yeah, and then you'd do that and with most body types you'd have acres of extra fabric at the front.
Size up 2 sizes, no Trisha thats your size, end of!!! Quit the bs and own it ffs. She has serious problems and is tackling none of them!

Reactions: 11
If you need to size up two sizes, you are not the size you think you are.
One size, fair enough, all places vary but she thinks she is a 14 or something coz all her clothes are stretchy.
If that’s the case I am a 10

Reactions: 15
Theses photos will be used in the future. They will be used to say how depressed she was and how she was struggling with no one to help here.

Reactions: 5
What does she mean by panicky material???
Can anyone translate that for me?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you need to size up two sizes, you are not the size you think you are.
One size, fair enough, all places vary but she thinks she is a 14 or something coz all her clothes are stretchy.
If that’s the case I am a 10
If she's a 14 I have died. I need to start buying 12 - 18 months in Mothercare
"R.I.P. Pix, there weren't enough tools in the tool box to save her"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New Thread idea -

Resets and holidays, filling cups for praise, confusing majellas in the haze, who cares about transformation anyways

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.