Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't selling the idea of resetting just so unhealthy?! Its almost encouraging binge-eating... because those who buy into the whole resetting thing may binge more because they will think "sure feck it, I can just reset tomorrow / Monday / next week " ..... Trisha is actually indirectly encouraging really unhealthy eating patterns.
Yeah. You've said it right there. She's encouraging an unhealthy mindset.

Reactions: 7
The family blow smoke up her arse constantly.They are very shrewd and love the spotlight,the sister was wailing like an alleycat years ago on the voice and they couldn't get enough of the limelight then,she was practically superglued to Dolores O Riordan.They would walk on top of you for confidence.Anyway what I'm trying to say is..the books will keep coming..she will use clever marketing in the lead up to these being released..watch out for it,again very shrewd.She will continue on the roads,drinking water,its all a smokescreen for not actually losing any weight???She is entitled to her platform/following online but shouldn't be making any coin out of weight loss/transformation books,its exploitative. I also think she comes on early morning looking groggy or hungover....
I feel she is hungover looking as well

Reactions: 4
SW relies on the people who come in, lose half a stone to a stone in the first few weeks, and then play around with the same two pounds for the rest of the year, while they try explain away the two pound gain with one meal out that they had.

It's actually toxic.

Reactions: 21
SW relies on the people who come in, lose half a stone to a stone in the first few weeks, and then play around with the same two pounds for the rest of the year, while they try explain away the two pound gain with one meal out that they had.

It's actually toxic.
You said it in one! And the first week or two is always good as it’s water! 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 12
I’m laughing, big bed head up on her and she’s trying to tell us her walk is done 🤣. Fooling no one

Reactions: 6
Isn't selling the idea of resetting just so unhealthy?! Its almost encouraging binge-eating... because those who buy into the whole resetting thing may binge more because they will think "sure feck it, I can just reset tomorrow / Monday / next week " ..... Trisha is actually indirectly encouraging really unhealthy eating patterns.
Totally agree.

If you have to keep "resetting" then you need to ask yourself why, what isn't working for you.

She is constantly changing the rules to suit herself, its not the 80/20 rule now its 25/25/25/25, next week it'll be something else 😬

Really think I'm going to unfollow as she is doing my nut in. Why are people joining her challenges etc, clearly she's no fitness expert!

Reactions: 12
yo

It's actually toxic.
you have actually just summed up SW so accurately right there. I actually screen shot this and sent it on to a few friends as this is EXACTLY IT!

Reactions: 13
Agreed, my mother was at this for years and got no real results. The syns thing is a complete scam. Convinced her to join a gym with a proper food plan and the weight came flying off the last 12 months.
If you have stones to lose it works well but like everything this isn’t a diet you could be on the rest of your life! The minute you stop it goes back on! Well done to your mother!! 👍🏼👍🏼

Reactions: 5
The comments have me creased
Spam it’s everywhere! But it goes to show who there followers are..

When she loses weight she shouts it from the roof top. More proof about all her lying in 2020
That’s water she’s losing!! she can’t keep this happy clappy I love exercise and water and bleeping walking every day of the bloody week!! She is on a burn out or heart attack watch it it’s coming!!

What has she done to her eyebrows!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14

That’s water she’s losing!! she can’t keep this happy clappy I love exercise and water and bleeping walking every day of the bloody week!! She is on a burn out or heart attack watch it it’s coming!!

I noticed she keeps drawing one on completely different to the other brow !

When she loses weight she shouts it from the roof top. More proof about all her lying in 2020
Totally true. She was all hush hush last year when she was gaining!! She is down 7 pounds, big deal. She is so annoying, her new “ enthusiasm” is v annoying

This might last till the book is released and she will gain whatever she loses back again... I’m sorry but how does a 22 stone obese girl, who has been trying to lose the weight the last 3 years and failed failed failed have 2 books out??!!!

Reactions: 11
Someone her size would lose a stone in week 1. She’s 20 something stone. 7 pounds would be water weight alone. If she is still giving weight updates by Feb it will tell a lot...

Reactions: 8

I had to go on and have a look. It seems it is the same heavy hand drawing 'dem browz' that is adding the nut butter to her oats!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone her size would lose a stone in week 1. She’s 20 something stone. 7 pounds would be water weight alone. If she is still giving weight updates by Feb it will tell a lot...
Remember operation transformation last year one guy lost 17lbs his first week!!

I had to go on and have a look. It seems it is the same heavy hand drawing 'dem browz' that is adding the nut butter to her oats!
I just took a look also I don’t follow her anymore.

She's covering herself by saying she wont be giving updates every week. 🙄 It's too much pressure...i say the 2nd book is adding pressure too. There was no need for a 2nd book when she hasnt made any progress.

Reactions: 10
She's covering herself by saying she wont be giving updates every week. 🙄 It's too much pressure...i say the 2nd book is adding pressure too. There was no need for a 2nd book when she hasnt made any progress.
No need for a first book!! It’s all gone to her head spotlight ad thrown in.. ffs

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.