Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In that photo of the unfiltered version she looks so so big !! Ah I hope everyone has sense and doesn’t buy her second book she’s a joke at this stage....! I don’t think she’ll ever lose weight and keep it off! she is so annoying with the fake preaching and doing the opposite then behind closed doors! No words really

Reactions: 8
Does anyone think maybe this whole thing is on purpose? She obviously didn’t think the paper would mention her new book as she hasn’t acknowledged it at all. So think about the timeline - she piled on weight for the last 6 months of 2020 ending with Christmas which was a mess for her. Decided she had enough in January and shares a vulnerable post about her being a fraud (which was probably half written as someone said here). She starts to post her steps and everything she consumes and is transparent every day. By mid February she will say she’s transformed and by end of Feb will share her weight and she will have dropped a stone or two. By March she will be on radio or chat shows talking about not letting lockdown win this time and by end of March huge announcement - she will release another book about her reset and just happens to have been keeping a personal diary over the past 4 months! Queue the promo, preorder, swipe up bollocks for the whole month of April and then as the paper said it’s being released in May. 🤔

Reactions: 26
Does anyone think maybe this whole thing is on purpose? She obviously didn’t think the paper would mention her new book as she hasn’t acknowledged it at all. So think about the timeline - she piled on weight for the last 6 months of 2020 ending with Christmas which was a mess for her. Decided she had enough in January and shares a vulnerable post about her being a fraud (which was probably half written as someone said here). She starts to post her steps and everything she consumes and is transparent every day. By mid February she will say she’s transformed and by end of Feb will share her weight and she will have dropped a stone or two. By March she will be on radio or chat shows talking about not letting lockdown win this time and by end of March huge announcement - she will release another book about her reset and just happens to have been keeping a personal diary over the past 4 months! Queue the promo, preorder, swipe up bollocks for the whole month of April and then as the paper said it’s being released in May. 🤔
Actually yes... Like the way vicky patterson gained 3 stone to do the weight loss video... You could be dead right. Deliberate weight gain for deliberate weight loss.. My only issue is that the only weight she will now loose will bring her back to what she was 18 months ago. She still is over weight and wont be below 20 stone... By now she should be around 15 ...

Reactions: 9
Seriously she needs at least 6/8 stone dropped to take her serious at this stage!! She is in a bad place I think. I unfollowed her couldn’t stand what she’s turned in to a walking advert. She needs to go off social media get herself and her head in a good space I really think she will crack up. Working out like she does isn’t for her I keep saying it! I am feeling sorry for her because I do think she’s ready to crack and I wouldn’t like that to happen to her.

Reactions: 15
Seriously she needs at least 6/8 stone dropped to take her serious at this stage!! She is in a bad place I think. I unfollowed her couldn’t stand what she’s turned in to a walking advert. She needs to go off social media get herself and her head in a good space I really think she will crack up. Working out like she does isn’t for her I keep saying it! I am feeling sorry for her because I do think she’s ready to crack and I wouldn’t like that to happen to her.
More like 10 stone needed to lose and maybe maintain it for a few years and then I’d take her seriously!! Yea I don’t want to see her crack either but she has gone ridiculous

Reactions: 6
More like 10 stone needed to lose and maybe maintain it for a few years and then I’d take her seriously!! Yea I don’t want to see her crack either but she has gone ridiculous
I was being kind saying 6/8..🙈 she should be at 15 stone at this stage remember the picture of her with 100 blocks of butter that was over 2 years ago was it??

Reactions: 4
I was being kind saying 6/8..🙈 she should be at 15 stone at this stage remember the picture of her with 100 blocks of butter that was over 2 years ago was it??
Yea she said for Christmas 2020 she wanted to be 15 stone....
Yea I think close to 2 years she took the pic with the butter

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Feb 2018 she started
Feb 2019 100 pounds gone
Feb 2020 no additional weigh lost
Jan 2021 , up 70 of those 100 (self acknowledged) and selling new book.

a big fat fraud inside and out.
Someone her size should be down a stone this week alone if she is honestly in reset. Someone above correctly said she would need to lose 7-8 stone now to be taken seriously

Reactions: 9
Feb 2018 she started
Feb 2019 100 pounds gone
Feb 2020 no additional weigh lost
Jan 2021 , up 70 of those 100 (self acknowledged) and selling new book.

a big fat fraud inside and out.
Someone her size should be down a stone this week alone if she is honestly in reset. Someone above correctly said she would need to lose 7-8 stone now to be taken seriously
I missed up 70 lbs, where did you see that?

Reactions: 1
I missed up 70 lbs, where did you see that?
she admitted it herself after lockdown 1 AND 2. Numerous times but at the same time pretending to be back on it & roaring beat The bulge. The other thing she’s beating is the best before date

Why does she pretend that she made that takeaway cheese garlic chips for her mam. Jeez like just say that’s what ye had for supper. It’s like the Chinese she collected for Kellie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I scrolled back to 2018 and 2019 on her grid. She lost 3 stone in her first 12 weeks! She was definitely lost her way.

She also used to say her actual weight a lot more back then which I never noticed she stopped doing.

Reactions: 11
This whole " made it for mam ". Ah would you go away and quit your lying Trisha cause we all know you read here after swearing on your mothers life .

Reactions: 5
WTF is she doing with the big stalk of a herb stuck in the garlic cheese chips 🙄

• Haha
I think she is back to her lies again, its like a pattern with her. I think this is part of her personality, its like she is a fantasist.
I was really beginning to feel sorry for her recently, I never had before!
She has major dishonesty issues going on, like its a disorder god forgive me

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.