Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She says today she’s happier than she’s been in a long time??? Wasn’t the original plan for December to take four days off and stay on plan the rest of the time?? She was pretty happy then which tells me she just lies lies lies. She’s secretly binging and who knows what else.

I can only imagine her multiple trainers which she changes every five minutes must be super frustrated with her and be glad to see the back of her as she’s not exactly the person you want to acknowledge that you are working with as she just gets bigger and bigger. Not a good indication that working with her has any effect as her size gets wider and the scale which she never talks about gets bigger and bigger. What company in their right mind wants her as a spokesperson when what she’s obviously doing is not working. No transformation in sight. Yep she’s still as big a FRAUD as ever. Mind boggling. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 12
She does sound very happy and positive though. I think it's brilliant that she's talking positive and in a way getting rid of her doubts and retraining her brain to believe she can do it. Negative thinking does nothing for anyone.
But I'm not convinced she's got to the root of why the whole of last year was such an issue for her. We can all blame the virus for messing up our normal lives but Trisha had supports most people wouldn't have had.
Coaches, apps, one to one gym sessions when allowed, aldi sponsorship, not having to hold down a day job, launching a book, a huge social media following and lots of media interest.
Personally speaking I think it's a number of reasons, she got to a stage where she didn't hate what she saw in the mirror any more and this lessened her drive. She became complacent and believed in the hype she sold her followers that she could do this and forgot that actually no it's bloody hard and takes a lot of hard work and commitment and all her time spent, promoting stuff that had nothing to do with fat loss was distracting her from her goal.
Until she starts distancing herself from any brands that won't enhance her journey she will struggle.

Reactions: 11
I'm struggling with my weight for years I lost loads with slumming world but it came back on. Where can I go to get proper help all suggestions welcome. I'm in an awful state of depression over it. I only found tricia recently and taught she was good to follow until reading here

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm struggling with my weight for years I lost loads with slumming world but it came back on. Where can I go to get proper help all suggestions welcome. I'm in an awful state of depression over it. I only found tricia recently and taught she was good to follow until reading here
Big hugs to you. Please start with your GP, they will be able to help you with resources that will work for you. Operation Transformation starts tonight on RTE1 and the RTE Player, tune in! It's very easy.

• Heart
Im finding walking good I’m already down 5lbs helping with my mental health too more then anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Im finding walking good I’m already down 5lbs helping with my mental health too more then anything.
Im back at walking aswell and honestly its helped my chronic pains , and mental health along with energy . I wasn't even doing it for weight loss so had no interest but I'm at it since December and notice a difference . I wouldnt do more than 30 min . Started at 20 min .

Reactions: 6
Brill!! I’m the same for the walking folks!! I just started it before Christmas and have seen a huge improvement in my pains! I think the simple old methods are the way to go!!

Im back at walking aswell and honestly its helped my chronic pains , and mental health along with energy . I wasn't even doing it for weight loss so had no interest but I'm at it since December and notice a difference . I wouldnt do more than 30 min . Started at 20 min .
I’m doing anywhere between 3k to 5k I did 5k yesterday but it was a more clear my head type of walk after a bit of a disaster of day.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Walking for me too has always been the most consistent way to keep the weight off and as said above, absolutely brilliant for mental health. The fresh air too, you can't bate it (y)

Someone else mentioned Over eaters anonymous it helps you get to the the root of the problem to why we over eat. You were successful at S/W try it again look up old recipes, but I think our heads have to be in the right place before we start any diet. I am going to start next week, I stopped my evening walk I used to go 4/5 times a week I lost 21lbs with S/W bit gradually put it in again I hate. But my head now it’s where I would like it to be my mother passed away in October so still grieving her but I am also a frontline worker and very anxious over the way everything is going. Best of luck you can do it you did it before and was succeeded..xx

Walking for me too has always been the most consistent way to keep the weight off and as said above, absolutely brilliant for mental health. The fresh air too, you can't bate it (y)
I keep saying I am going back walking just no mood at all for it yet once I am out I love it.❤

Someone else mentioned Over eaters anonymous it helps you get to the the root of the problem to why we over eat. You were successful at S/W try it again look up old recipes, but I think our heads have to be in the right place before we start any diet. I am going to start next week, I stopped my evening walk I used to go 4/5 times a week I lost 21lbs with S/W bit gradually put it in again I hate. But my head now it’s where I would like it to be my mother passed away in October so still grieving her but I am also a frontline worker and very anxious over the way everything is going. Best of luck you can do it you did it before and was succeeded..xx

I keep saying I am going back walking just no mood at all for it yet once I am out I love it.❤
Successful blood spell check!! 😂😂

Last edited:
I’m doing anywhere between 3k to 5k I did 5k yesterday but it was a more clear my head type of walk after a bit of a disaster of day.
Fair play to you . I would only get 3k done in a half hour ( im not fast ) because of my leg and hip pains from fibromyaglia but even 3 weeks at it I've found im getting quicker and now my pains haven't disappeared but my energy is better after I walk . Was always saying ah I wont bother but glad I started 3 or 4 days a week of it . Somedays I would be like that too . Just to walk off frustration or a tit work day

• Heart
I think go to your GP. And defo give operation transformation ago. The recipes are really good and the shops like dunnes etc have the signs up for " OT recipe food here" .... Its very difficult as well in a pandemic to know what to do. But unlike her you dont have 160k followers that you are lying to everyday.

I think go to your GP. And defo give operation transformation ago. The recipes are really good and the shops like dunnes etc have the signs up for " OT recipe food here" .... Its very difficult as well in a pandemic to know what to do. But unlike her you dont have 160k followers that you are lying to everyday.
I unfollowed her best thing I did I get all the news here. She just all adverts and that stupid smile of hers was driving me mad. Her food is shocking also.

• Haha
I done a 20 min walk earlier... didnt even get to 4000 steps...so not sure wheres shes getting the 8000 steps/20 min walk from... seems like a big miscalculation.. or maybe I'm mixed up with understanding what shes doing x
30 min moderate pace is 3100 roughly for me. Yesterday I did something like two 40 minute walks and I came out with 12k( it was my day off
I've been overweight/ obese all my life. I did the SW/Weight watchers. Then I got into the gym, weight lifting and calorie counting- macros etc. It's been the only thing I haven't failed at but it's the one I've enjoyed the most. I think the key to me sticking at the latter was addressing my mindset- journaling( I started with writing down 3 things I was grateful for at the end of everyday), daylight exposure (when I could), bed early, Mindful coffee consumption and guided breathing. I really think the key to whatever plan works be it SW or whatever for you is the mindset. It takes work but in the long run it does work.And the power of walking is golden for every single thing. You will get there, don't give up. But I wouldn't depend on the advice from Trisha.

It's unreal. I adore it,albeit when I am warmed up 😆

• Heart
She does sound very happy and positive though. I think it's brilliant that she's talking positive and in a way getting rid of her doubts and retraining her brain to believe she can do it. Negative thinking does nothing for anyone.
But I'm not convinced she's got to the root of why the whole of last year was such an issue for her. We can all blame the virus for messing up our normal lives but Trisha had supports most people wouldn't have had.
Coaches, apps, one to one gym sessions when allowed, aldi sponsorship, not having to hold down a day job, launching a book, a huge social media following and lots of media interest.
Personally speaking I think it's a number of reasons, she got to a stage where she didn't hate what she saw in the mirror any more and this lessened her drive. She became complacent and believed in the hype she sold her followers that she could do this and forgot that actually no it's bloody hard and takes a lot of hard work and commitment and all her time spent, promoting stuff that had nothing to do with fat loss was distracting her from her goal.
Until she starts distancing herself from any brands that won't enhance her journey she will struggle.
It’s the same thing every couple of weeks. Like Groundhog Day over and over. Meanwhile she’s at the positive Polly stage or so she says..

Reactions: 10
She’s so annoying... “ day 3 and I’m wrecked” what a saddo! Seriously she must have not done 2 good days in a row in all of 2020.

All the gyms and walking and fit workouts don’t do much if you are eating like a hound day in and day out

Oh I’m sick of her

• Heart
No one from Cork on Operation Transformation surprises TT didn’t do it as a colb.. very boring bunch this year.

Reactions: 2
I couldn't believe she said she was bet on day 2 of reset . I thought she was doing walks and Fit classes and the gym non stop when she could last year . Its proved she completely lied her way through 2020

I thought she looked hungover today in her stories, but I could be completely wrong. Maybe the exercise is genuinely tiring her out

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.