Trisha's Transformation #2 The Non Transformation - swipe up for 20% off Revive Active!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started following her at the very start and loved following her journey I use to send her dms all the time of encouragement of how well she was doing etc. She was one of my favourites to follow because of how real she was no heirs or graces just a normal gal doing the best she could. But now I just cannot deal with all of the ads of crap and stuff that is not related to her transformation it’s very annoying I do really feel like she sold out for dollar signs and I partly think that is why her transformation hasn’t been going so well as it was because she took her eyes of the prize and stuck them on her bank balance instead. It just feels that making money now is more important that her journey of weightless and her transformation
Yes, I think that is the main reason why people are now fed up with her, especially as her progress has been halted for a long period of time as well.

Reactions: 5
Yes, I think that is the main reason why people are now fed up with her, especially as her progress has been halted for a long period of time as well.
And the fact she kept travelling out of her county!! And telling us what to do and she’s not taking her own advice!!

Reactions: 6
Very quick reaction by her putting up that long winded apology post. She basically confirmed everything, the secret eating, the piling on the pounds etc. Nothing like that in her stories. She should take a few weeks off roaring down the phone to us about what we should be doing and concentrate on herself. Therapy is needed to get to the root of her eating disorder. Maybe a break from working with food is needed. It’s like an alcoholic working in an off licence. The temptation is just too much. How can she be making all these meals for Aldi at home and then not eat them. Go back up basics Trisha.

Reactions: 12
She had that post ready to go or at least partially ready!

Reactions: 8
It was basically a reset post . Just in time for the " 21 day reset " book . Genius marketing she believes . Sympathy and adoration from the transformers and up their arse bloggers

Reactions: 10
If she was honest there’d be no thread here. She’d have a page with genuine followers.
But a transformation page when the transformation of the person was into a QVC presenter. It’s all ‘ad’ or ‘af’ for all the same tat that we can see with the skinny Make up artists, spotlight, Emma mattress, platinum hair extensions, lanai blow and now dyson blow. To name just a few
Yes she is actually being very smart (or her PR are) by saying that she hasn’t lost weight - but she transformed on the inside! She is trying to change the narrative, probably because she knows that she will not manage to lose the weight she needs to lose. I’m guessing that’s why she has gradually stopped talking about weight at all - remember she used to joke that she will be “gaunt” etc.... No mention of weight now only exercises and mind your mind etc etc

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sorry now if one negative comment drives her to write a “ poor me” post that’s pathetic! I really honestly believe she’s looking for the money signs and wants the second book to be a success, so she put up that post which btw someone already on here said that she had it half written in drafts somewhere ready to go!! So true!!!

More fool to the person that buys her second book is all I’ll say🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
I think Trishas know exactly where she is at. yes I feel sorry for her. I have said it before Fatism is the last socially acceptable for of discrimination there is. There are worse instragrammer's out there than Trisha but somehow they get a pass.

Which is it like ? I'm actually confused or has she just messed up big time.
No i think it is fairly obvious, she it referencing the Trisha she use to be (27 stone) and the Trisha she is now (her current weight).

Reactions: 2
I think Trishas know exactly where she is at. yes I feel sorry for her. I have said it before Fatism is the last socially acceptable for of discrimination there is. There are worse instragrammer's out there than Trisha but somehow they get a pass.

No i think it is fairly obvious, she it referencing the Trisha she use to be (27 stone) and the Trisha she is now (her current weight).
Ok. So what is the 26 stone on her bio then for February 2018

Reactions: 1
Ok. So what is the 26 stone on her bio then for February 2018
I'm guessing 27 stone was her heaviest weight and she was 26 stone when she started the insta page? Bit confusing but that's my take on it. I don't think one stone makes a huge difference when you get to that end of the scales anyway tbh.

The porridge bowl is looking a bit smaller this morning to be fair. But what I find so bizarre about Trisha is she writes that post basically admitting she's been secret eating, not exercising and conning us all, yet she acts on stories like it never happened. It would mean a lot more if she actually came out and addressed it there too instead of shilling more revive active.

Reactions: 12
I'm guessing 27 stone was her heaviest weight and she was 26 stone when she started the insta page? Bit confusing but that's my take on it. I don't think one stone makes a huge difference when you get to that end of the scales anyway tbh.
Exactly , thats why I was questioning. she said her starting weight for this journey was 26 stone no, am I mistaken ? But now 27 stone . I just think she is never linear in general. Thats imo

Reactions: 2
A 20 minute walk is not 8k steps, I walked over 5k yesterday morning and it was over 6k steps roughly going by me anyway. She needs a good 10k steps that’s what I’m trying to achieve and I need to loose a stone.

Reactions: 16
So her first post is advertising revive and fit bit!! Ok so it’s not gone to your head all this so called famed whatever you want to call her! We are the people who are wrong about you!! What a laugh at this stage!! 😂😂

Reactions: 4
She's listed again for that event 2021: I can't remember the name of it. But it's the one with James cult Smith, SOH and the likes Your imagine when she has all of these things going on, she'd be bouncing around with joy but she isn't. Its clear it's skin deep and alot more psychological and she's ignoring it. She's like a functioning alcoholic but put the binging where alcoholism is.

Reactions: 1
A 20 minute walk is not 8k steps, I walked over 5k yesterday morning and it was over 6k steps roughly going by me anyway. She needs a good 10k steps that’s what I’m trying to achieve and I need to loose a stone.
Yes for me to get 10,000 steps I need to do about an hour and a half walk! Jeeze Trisha can’t even get that bit right

Reactions: 9
Yes for me to get 10,000 steps I need to do about an hour and a half walk! Jeeze Trisha can’t even get that bit right
I don’t how she can get that wrong doesn’t she have a Fitbit or some type of watch? 20 minute walk would do feck all my dog gets a longer walk then that when I’m bringing out to go to the toilet of an evening.

• Haha
Sorry now if one negative comment drives her to write a “ poor me” post that’s pathetic! I really honestly believe she’s looking for the money signs and wants the second book to be a success, so she put up that post which btw someone already on here said that she had it half written in drafts somewhere ready to go!! So true!!!

More fool to the person that buys her second book is all I’ll say🤣🤣
I was fooled once I won’t be fooled again!! I preordered the last book as soon as it was announced by the time it was actually released which was a few months after the preorder My opinion of her had totally changed

Reactions: 6
Yes she is actually being very smart (or her PR are) by saying that she hasn’t lost weight - but she transformed on the inside! She is trying to change the narrative, probably because she knows that she will not manage to lose the weight she needs to lose. I’m guessing that’s why she has gradually stopped talking about weight at all - remember she used to joke that she will be “gaunt” etc.... No mention of weight now only exercises and mind your mind etc etc
Transformed on the inside ??? Would she ever give it over !! She is still the same loud mouth childish immature binge eater she always was..... would she ever P8ss off....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.