Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulumarie84

She should have stated her weight for Jan 2021 as we have no clue what weight she is now and she doesn't want to tell us. I don't see much difference in those pics she posted she should have taken off the jacket it's hiding a multitude.
The hands in the pockets pulling the jacket out from the body as to not give an accurate shape is what annoyed me. If she was only fooling herself it would be one thing but it’s the transformers that still believe that I pity. But fools and their money as they say.

Reactions: 9

brandambassador

VIP Member
You know what it is ? She’s a Lidl standard influencer with Brown Thomas perfume, trying to be marks and Spencer’s standard hun. I bet that she took the pic in the one room in the house that had a matching headboard and locker.
*im not anti non-matching furniture*
There isn’t a genuine bone in her (under severe pressure) body.

Wheres reality

VIP Member
She has some serious devoted " transformers " and for the life of me I dont know why . Maybe they feel good seeing her reset 12345 times . She sets a terrible example to genuine people looking for weightloss inspiration

starryeyed10

VIP Member
Shes fucked herself over by leaving her job. She is just going to be so inactive. Even if you work out the inactivity each day matter more. During the pandemic when I was working from home even if I went for a 5k run I wouldn't get anywhere near 10k steps that day whereas I'd easily get minimum 5k steps from daily life and over 10k steps including a run.

• Heart

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Very quick reaction by her putting up that long winded apology post. She basically confirmed everything, the secret eating, the piling on the pounds etc. Nothing like that in her stories. She should take a few weeks off roaring down the phone to us about what we should be doing and concentrate on herself. Therapy is needed to get to the root of her eating disorder. Maybe a break from working with food is needed. It’s like an alcoholic working in an off licence. The temptation is just too much. How can she be making all these meals for Aldi at home and then not eat them. Go back up basics Trisha.
All she does is lie to her audience for months and months swears blind she isnt ---- then comes on and admits she is lying. how is anyone still even following her ? She is ridiculous... She is a liar and a fraud.

Almost there

VIP Member
I may sound crazy, but as I fellow chocoholic I've had to put my treats into the boot of my car so I won't snack at night time. Until I have the power of control. That's where they stay. I make sure I'm in my pyjamas early so I know I can't go out to the car in case the neighbours see the hack of me grabbing a bar. If needs must and all that jazz.
I go upstairs to bed around 9pm and watch TV with my bottle of water. I know I won’t go near anything once I have my dinner I don’t eat after 8pm. I work during the day thank god because if I was at home I would be picking all day!! I have lost weight before I know what to do I could write a book!! 😂

• Heart

orla1989

A 20 minute walk is not 8k steps, I walked over 5k yesterday morning and it was over 6k steps roughly going by me anyway. She needs a good 10k steps that’s what I’m trying to achieve and I need to loose a stone.
Yes for me to get 10,000 steps I need to do about an hour and a half walk! Jeeze Trisha can’t even get that bit right

Sayit4real

VIP Member
To me, there is no big difference in the before and after pics....:rolleyes:
She has one goodish week and straight away she is looking for praise from her followers... ridiculous
But sure she drank water walked the length of herself twice and slept !! Sure why shouldn’t she get praise!! Sure isn’t she amaaazzzziiiinnggg ! All she needs to do now is actually loose the weight but sure shouting beat the bulge will loose you at least 5 lbs a week

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
The side by sides are basically better make up, hair done and a few stone off. Nothing like a full transformation
*better* make up is pushing it 🤣

before: at her heaviest & a wider zoom on pic for effect

‘after’: after loosing 100 pounds but put back on 70, discovered (the wrong shade) Charlotte tilbury & didn’t discover how to blend eyeshadows. Teeth on show as €€ from spotlight & a heavily chiseled & filtered jaw line which isn’t visible on the gym workouts !!

Sayit4real

VIP Member
Does anyone think maybe this whole thing is on purpose? She obviously didn’t think the paper would mention her new book as she hasn’t acknowledged it at all. So think about the timeline - she piled on weight for the last 6 months of 2020 ending with Christmas which was a mess for her. Decided she had enough in January and shares a vulnerable post about her being a fraud (which was probably half written as someone said here). She starts to post her steps and everything she consumes and is transparent every day. By mid February she will say she’s transformed and by end of Feb will share her weight and she will have dropped a stone or two. By March she will be on radio or chat shows talking about not letting lockdown win this time and by end of March huge announcement - she will release another book about her reset and just happens to have been keeping a personal diary over the past 4 months! Queue the promo, preorder, swipe up bollocks for the whole month of April and then as the paper said it’s being released in May. 🤔
Actually yes... Like the way vicky patterson gained 3 stone to do the weight loss video... You could be dead right. Deliberate weight gain for deliberate weight loss.. My only issue is that the only weight she will now loose will bring her back to what she was 18 months ago. She still is over weight and wont be below 20 stone... By now she should be around 15 ...