Trisha's Transformation #16 A 10k not done, a wedding for one, an Aussie vacation, but no transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw Jens Journey released a book. So well deserved. She looks incredible and has been through a lot. That's someone I want to see on the late late!
She is the queen of photoshopping. Would put Trisha to shame tbh

Reactions: 7
Please no, she's as bad as Trisha.
No she’s actually not, she turned around a domestic violence situation, brought her son home from UK, seems like a good Mam, lost 10stone+, she’s living in parents house & saving for a deposit. Full time job with women’s aid. If she’s photoshopped a few pics actually ok with that 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 19
No she’s actually not, she turned around a domestic violence situation, brought her son home from UK, seems like a good Mam, lost 10stone+, she’s living in parents house & saving for a deposit. Full time job with women’s aid. If she’s photoshopped a few pics actually ok with that 🤷‍♀️
Read her thread 😂

I don't really want to see or read about anyone who transforms with the help of photoshop.
The other situations are all just life unfortunately. There are ups and downs good partners, horrible partners and everything in-between. Everybody has a hill to climb at different stages in life unless they are very lucky. I don't see her story as anything too different from just living a life tbh.
I wouldn't shell out for a book where she looks so different in her own pics from other people but even that aside I don't think it's a book I'd buy anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I know why she's been so quiet....getting ready to announce she's the new host of the Late Late.

Genuinely shocked to hear the tide has turned on Jen. Would only assume there would be a Rave about thread for her. Have never heard or witnessed a bad word said about her. Talks the talk and walks the walk both figuratively and literally

Edit - just had a look at Jens thread. Ah here.... Oh she's the antichrist for sure with the photo edits, that hardworking woman, raising a kid alone after getting tit kicked out of her, getting all them freebies with her recipes and methods that Work. And she being consistent and losing all the weight. Yeah, what a witch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't really want to see or read about anyone who transforms with the help of photoshop.
The other situations are all just life unfortunately. There are ups and downs good partners, horrible partners and everything in-between. Everybody has a hill to climb at different stages in life unless they are very lucky. I don't see her story as anything too different from just living a life tbh.
I wouldn't shell out for a book where she looks so different in her own pics from other people but even that aside I don't think it's a book I'd buy anyway.
Grand I’m sure she’s delighted some nobody on Tattle won’t buy her book! Anyway back to Trisha, not to DERAIL the thread 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Grand I’m sure she’s delighted some nobody on Tattle won’t buy her book! Anyway back to Trisha, not to DERAIL the thread 🤬
We are ALL nobodies in this life. Enjoy the book it would be very dull if we all liked the same things 😊

Reactions: 3
I know why she's been so quiet....getting ready to announce she's the new host of the Late Late.

Genuinely shocked to hear the tide has turned on Jen. Would only assume there would be a Rave about thread for her. Have never heard or witnessed a bad word said about her. Talks the talk and walks the walk both figuratively and literally

Edit - just had a look at Jens thread. Ah here.... Oh she's the antichrist for sure with the photo edits, that hardworking woman, raising a kid alone after getting tit kicked out of her, getting all them freebies with her recipes and methods that Work. And she being consistent and losing all the weight. Yeah, what a witch.
She lives with her parents who do most of the raising. And since when is being an influencer hardworking? All she does is rip off pinch of nom recipes. The people in the area who know her have plenty to say. I suppose same could be said about Trisha 😂

Reactions: 2
She lives with her parents who do most of the raising. And since when is being an influencer hardworking? All she does is rip off pinch of nom recipes. The people in the area who know her have plenty to say. I suppose same could be said about Trisha 😂
You’re way off track here, Jen has a full time job - not on instagram- I’m from her ‘area’ she’s done so much to raise awareness of domestic violence that she doesn’t put on social media!!
She turns down invites if it clashes with her sons activities or midterm breaks etc

Reactions: 4
You’re way off track here, Jen has a full time job - not on instagram- I’m from her ‘area’ she’s done so much to raise awareness of domestic violence that she doesn’t put on social media!!
She turns down invites if it clashes with her sons activities or midterm breaks etc
I’m from her area too. We will agree to disagree.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.