Trisha's Transformation #16 A 10k not done, a wedding for one, an Aussie vacation, but no transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing the slings, the hammocks, the tarpaulins used to house Trishas tits.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I reckon she took the week off as she was having a major sulk at turning 35..she doesn't look sick in the videos and you wouldnt be roaring with a scratchy throat....

Those messages from Sarah...are more or less points made here over the last few days.. she could be sending them to herself...

Reactions: 7
Lost 4 stone at 12 and gained 6 at 13 years old,what??
Do the Credit Union allow kids to withdraw money.

She may go back to the chemist and see if the Lipotrim is still there.
Sounds like shes lamenting a life long battle with weight,not really Tattles fault.

Reactions: 2
Those pictures in the screenshot were a mix of different days. I really think she sent that to herself to drum up more pity for poor Trish.

Reactions: 6
Eh she didn't.....I know who did....
You?????
---
When she was listing her achievements she mentioned giving up smoking etc etc but not giving up GAMBLInG!
Coz she wasn’t a gambler!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So she is more than happy if she puts the weight back on and ends up back at her original size because she is an Insta Hun now and she can be about whatever she decides as the mood takes her and who can afford better clothes and make up by making money with as little effort as possible was more or less what I took form reading all that. Maybe you wouldn't have to take to the bed Trisha is you stopped reading about yourself on tattle. You are still a liar and one day those lies will catch up with you and we will all be here for that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Omg but she is good at what she does isn't she ? She has them all eating out of her hand with her motivational post... very cunning how she can always get people onside. She is such a horrible person....

Reactions: 6
The more I watch people on instagram the more convinced I am that at least 80% of influencers are full on narcissists/have NPD, between the attention seeking, sense of entitlement, misrepresentations of reality (i.e. lies!), victim mindset/blame shifting and failure to ever take any responsibility

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Lost 4 stone at 12 and gained 6 at 13 years old,what??
Do the Credit Union allow kids to withdraw money.

She may go back to the chemist and see if the Lipotrim is still there.
Sounds like shes lamenting a life long battle with weight,not really Tattles fault.
I agree with you! I am pretty sure that thinking back to even now, you need an adult under the age of 16 to take your money out.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
In our local credit union, and in the one where I grew up, once a child is over 7 they are the only ones who can withdraw money. Some credit unions have rules that an adult must be present but many don’t .

Reactions: 2
In our local credit union, and in the one where I grew up, once a child is over 7 they are the only ones who can withdraw money. Some credit unions have rules that an adult must be present but many don’t .
With my credit union, an adult must be present. My son was 14 at the time

With my credit union, an adult must be present. My son was 14 at the time
I well believe that story, and moreover think she's right

The 90s were wild for what they'd allow for weightloss, and none healthy

Reactions: 3
It's not about the scales, it's not about the scales, it's not about the scales.

Two minutes later sends a screenshot showing that she just been on the scales telling the coach her weight and asking is it the lightest she's been. You're fooling no one Trisha. All that screenshot showed its that it is ALL about the scales. They've just been going in the wrong direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.