Trisha's Transformation #16 A 10k not done, a wedding for one, an Aussie vacation, but no transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she looking for suggestions of woods to walk in. It's an excuse to drive there binge in her car, get out of car, take a video, post video to Insta, jump back in car finish binging then drive home where she will prob then eat a dinner. If she was to walk in the woods beside her she has to walk there actually walk in the woods and walk home after. She is only wanting to escape away from home so there are no eyes on her. Or else she wants to find a wood where she won't come across other walkers she is literally going to the woods to film a bit of a video and get back into her car after. If she was doing any bit of walking she would be sweating, have a big red face and be out of breath like the rest of us after doing it

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good to see shes graduated from 10k to 4k...shes only creaming her knickers over trees because shes being paid to,its an ad...I've never known someone so turned on by exercise whilst losing nothing...they should store her brain in formaldehyde when she dies and study her...wonder did she ever go back to yoga..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good to see shes graduated from 10k to 4k...shes only creaming her knickers over trees because shes being paid to,its an ad...I've never known someone so turned on by exercise whilst losing nothing...they should store her brain in formaldehyde when she dies and study her...wonder did she ever go back to yoga..
This literally had me choking laughing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Has she photoshopped herself in that reel? Is that possible to do?

Reactions: 1
"You are surrounded by trees"
*literally not one tree in shot*

"Walking is my therapy "
*does a 4km in brand new boots that have not been anywhere since the last time she pretended to be into "hiking"*

Screenshot_20230205_143015.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that her car??? Yeah Trish, some walk that was 🤣🤣 Pile of shite!!
I was thinking that if she had walked any distance she could have found a better background for her ad. She drove in and did the video back into car and away job done. If she had walked any distance she would have been in anoungst the trees. She is only on the outskirts near the carparks. Does she ever stop lying??? Someone like Riz would have been a better fit for that ad because she actually hikes in the woods.....
---

Has she photoshopped herself in that reel? Is that possible to do?
She could have filmed that 6 months ago I'm sure she has videos and pics saved on her phone to use as content for the days she doesn't leave the bed.

Reactions: 6
In the photo with Fleeceya McGowl (LLL) was Trisha too lazy to tie her sandles properly?You'd think she would make an effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Birkenstocks. In February? Come on now.
She really hasn't a clue how to dress. Surely she owns a pair of ballet flats she could throw on. She is like Mary from the mountain as my mother would say. At least it looks like she managed to put some tan on the feet.

Reactions: 9
Will she ever give that picture of her in the green cardigan a rest?!! It’s always rolled out for the Poor Trisha posts🙄Use another one, or a recent one because there sure as hell hasn’t been a transformation, just make up and photoshop.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.