Trisha's Transformation #16 A 10k not done, a wedding for one, an Aussie vacation, but no transformation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s talking some amount of shite. “Be consistent, even if it’s only 60% of the time”

Maybe look up the word in the dictionary Trisha. Jesus these idiots who follow her deserve to be fleeced of their money 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's gone right cocky isn't she and it doesn't suit. She needs to stop trying so hard to be someone she isn't!!

Reactions: 12
She does this repeatedly:

1. sick/poor me
2. Top of the world lads doing it my way
3. I’m a boss witch
4. Having the best holiday/week ever
5. Manic
6. Quiet
7. Reset
8. Randomly mention of feeling like crap a few weeks ago

Reactions: 25
The ramblings have started. Time for another 'reset'.
I saw this top and thought of Trisha.
A1KHvCGeH6L._AC_CLa_2140,2000_61sIaZvvpIL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_UY1000_.jpeg.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not about the scales, it's not about the scales, it's not about the scales.

Two minutes later sends a screenshot showing that she just been on the scales telling the coach her weight and asking is it the lightest she's been. You're fooling no one Trisha. All that screenshot showed its that it is ALL about the scales. They've just been going in the wrong direction.
Didn't it say "the lightest I've been with you" ie she's not back anywhere near her lowest weight, just she's the lowest since she started training with this PT? But yep, of course the scales don't matter...

Reactions: 6
She is so all over the place. A lot of growing up to do. She talks about trying to date on Georgie Crawfords pod. Genuinely she seems way off being able to engage in an intimate relationship or deal with all the drama, rejection that online dating brings.

‘I have curves’ roared the bull Trisha.
Yes, you have curves alright Trisha, just not the way you think!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Does she live in an extension on the home house? That conservatory/sunroom she records in looks new, and the echo from it is fierce!?

The echo is fierce 🤣 like she has broken into a show house to do some cooking videos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she live in an extension on the home house? That conservatory/sunroom she records in looks new, and the echo from it is fierce!?
Ya it's new....the more I watch her the more I think the parents built it to keep her away from the main house.. like a granny flat but for a fake gambling addict instead of an actual granny.
Shes a very dangerous woman, she put up a question box a few nights ago expecting people to share their memories of fat shaming/bullying...she then shared some responses and was on the next morning dancing and rattling her guts for the camera.. now if that was me I'd appreciate the lull in mood given I'd ask people to share painful memories..I dont know how more people cant see through her..

• Haha
So as predicted she's away for another Hotel break. It's like she always has to have a few days off BEFORE a holiday. She seems to do it every time. Also she's so famous she won't tell ppl where she is til she's home for fear of paparazzi in boats filming her off the Atlantic coast.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So as predicted she's away for another Hotel break. It's like she always has to have a few days off BEFORE a holiday. She seems to do it every time. Also she's so famous she won't tell ppl where she is til she's home for fear of paparazzi in boats filming her off the Atlantic coast.
‘We’re going to need a bigger boat’ 😜

• Haha
Saw Jens Journey released a book. So well deserved. She looks incredible and has been through a lot. That's someone I want to see on the late late!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.