Trisha’s Transformation #14 Gambler no more but a liar 4 sure, gone is the card dealer, in place a veg peeler!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And an unfiltered one....

I really don't see a massive difference in the before and after photos, soz Trisha.
Also the sound quality on her voice over is awful, very unprofessional.
The sound quality is awful!! Also, so unprofessional saying "you guys".
The only difference is she has started (badly) using make up and colour.

Reactions: 4
Volume 2 is a carving knife €34.95. Volume 3 is the same carving knife and a carving fork for €54.95. Scandalous! In this economy!

Also a bit weird that if for some reason you wanted to own all 3 volumes then you've 2 of the same carving knives
Shur you'd have to have a carving knife and then a "good one" for special occasions 😂 kept in its box obviously

• Haha
Absolutely no difference in size after 4 years… the only diff is Trisha has discovered colours make up and FaceTiming and angles…

Reactions: 6
That dress is terrible on her. Agree there is no difference is her before and after only now she wears make up her journey is no longer about transforming it's now just about making money.

She wore a sparkly dress to promote wheely bins yesterday,I'd say she wears one to bed at this stage..
I see Kelllie was her minder for the night and got her arse grabbed for it....she reminds me of The Undateables on Channel 4...disabled people going on dates for the first time but they're so sexually frustrated they end up blurting out something inappropriate.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Volume 2 is a carving knife €34.95. Volume 3 is the same carving knife and a carving fork for €54.95. Scandalous! In this economy!

Also a bit weird that if for some reason you wanted to own all 3 volumes then you've 2 of the same carving knives
It's like sharp 1 - 1 for home and 1 to bring into the office - I mean who doesn't have a second carving knife they carry round with them on the go?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok I just do not get it.
I have a million things I would rather spend my hard earned cash on than over priced knives in a box, two carving knives, I mean seriously, what is wrong with people?
It’s coming up to Xmas, bills up to our eye balls, Santa in lots of houses and people buy this????
She is unprofessional, she is not inspiring anymore, I can’t listen to her smoke stained voice and I can’t look at her in those fooking sandals.
Who goes around declaring they are a ride????

Reactions: 12
She's just said she hadn't exercised in 5 days as it's not a priority....... and she's outlined her Dublin plans for today, so no exercise today either.
I've said it before, she has zero interest in losing weight. No commitment to it at all. I'm unfollowing.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
She's just said she hadn't exercised in 5 days as it's not a priority....... and she's outlined her Dublin plans for today, so no exercise today either.
I've said it before, she has zero interest in losing weight. No commitment to it at all. I'm unfollowing.
Not picking on you here, but I am still sooo shocked to hear people follow her. She's on public, search her once and she'll be in your search bar forever!

Reactions: 19
Obviously still reading tattle if she says her stupid flip flops are being slated.... No one is saying that you have to wear heels Trisha, but why not a dressy pair of closed toe flats ?

Reactions: 17
Obviously still reading tattle if she says her stupid flip flops are being slated.... No one is saying that you have to wear heels Trisha, but why not a dressy pair of closed toe flats ?
Trisha, the flip flops are bleeping awful. They look like shoes you'd only wear because you can't bend over to close a buckle and as bad as they looked in summer they are one hundred times more stupid looking in winter.

If you can tie your laces to fake run you can put on a pair of heels.

There, I'm saying it :lol

Reactions: 20
Heels are painful are they? Aye they would be right enough if you're trying to hoof around 20 odd stone on them. Weight loss influencer my arse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She must be as depressed about her size as she was before she started to lose any weight. She's huge. The only difference is she wears makeup, gets her hair done and spends a few quid on clothes. Otherwise she's the exact same size. Oh and she's making a fortune of Instagram. Kellie is really hoping to break into the hun industry. Imagine the jealousy if she starts getting brand deals. Trisha will use Kim Kardashian's line and tell her she gave her a career

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.