Trisha’s Transformation #14 Gambler no more but a liar 4 sure, gone is the card dealer, in place a veg peeler!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel like she has properly glossed over not doing the cook along sessions.

Reactions: 8
Now she is promoting Lisa Jordan make up. Omg I can't keep up. This one would sell her used knickers if she got a penny for it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
There is a reason that Note foundation is €6.
I’d say Meaghers gave TL the special top secret mission to get rid of all the note foundation.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The flip flops were back out last night! Even if she got a low block heel it would be nicer with the dress

Reactions: 7
The flip flops were back out last night! Even if she got a low block heel it would be nicer with the dress
The flip flops
Somebody throw them away
Also, the dress doesn’t look good on her , I thought it looked loose on her the other day? Material looks cheap and scratchy

Reactions: 5
The photo with Lisa Jordan 😳 it's like she's eaten two Lisa's already and that one is next

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Volume 2 is a carving knife €34.95. Volume 3 is the same carving knife and a carving fork for €54.95. Scandalous! In this economy!

Also a bit weird that if for some reason you wanted to own all 3 volumes then you've 2 of the same carving knives

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What the duck is with the grimey flip flops. Does she realise its almost Christmas. Does she have issues with her feet I wonder? Buy some appropriate footwear. It looks bizarre and so unkempt or something. Dress is about 3 sizes too small.

Reactions: 6
What the duck is with the grimey flip flops. Does she realise its almost Christmas. Does she have issues with her feet I wonder? Buy some appropriate footwear. It looks bizarre and so unkempt or something. Dress is about 3 sizes too small.
The flip flops are probably easier to get on. Just has to slip her feet in to them 🤷‍♀️

55 for a fork and knife....
The same knife is in vól 2 and 3...

Somebidy fucked up somewhere....

The colours, the logo, all so tatty.

Of course she had to bring out a hagrid photo this morning again to remind us she's fabulous.

Can somebody explain what she means by "give me the light" below.... Like I don't get it.... Is she saying the lady outshines her? Is that a show/product this lady works on?

Screenshot_20221111_105351_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 1
A RIDE?!????🤣🤣🤣Trisha love, do you know what a ride is or even what it entails???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.