Trisha’s Transformation #14 Gambler no more but a liar 4 sure, gone is the card dealer, in place a veg peeler!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am just dying of mortification to think that this yoke is what the average Aussie will think Irish people are like (for any Australians out there, we are not like that!)

Reactions: 9
I am just dying of mortification to think that this yoke is what the average Aussie will think Irish people are like (for any Australians out there, we are not like that!)
Australia could make her spiral - lifestyle is quite different and a lot I know that have moved over have gotten more into fitness since they did. If she's afraid of people looking at her, she'll be locked into her sisters house for the duration of the trip.

Reactions: 10
Height of summer Australia too!
I'm sure the sister will have enough to deal with cooking up a human without having to supervise the giant toddler.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Lads, dem buildings go all de way up to de sky. Kllllassssssss".

Generic shot of skyscrapers. No location tag to protect her whereabouts from the paps.

This whole trip is gonna be a cringefest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
"Lads, dem buildings go all de way up to de sky. Kllllassssssss".

Generic shot of skyscrapers. No location tag to protect her whereabouts from the paps.

This whole trip is gonna be a cringefest.
We are dispatching as we speak, a crack team of papzz to the city of Melbourne Australia, $100,000 Aussie dolla for the first unfiltered picture of the silage bale in the wild.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.