Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
My crystal ball tells me we will have a post today :

‘back running, I ran 4Km in 57888hours. It was delicious. I have the bug! I’ve signed up to do mount Everest but I won’t be able to fly out so my sister will video me going up the stairs at home. I love exercise #BeatTheBulge’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Former follower …. I lost a lot of weight and stumbled on TL 🤦🏼‍♀️ Thing is I’ve not only maintained and lost the covid stone and a half I put on. I was following her and this is more about me than her because when I believed her BS we were the same until I dared ask for restaurant recs and she blocked me. Jokes on her I unfollowed before the question so if she did reply her block wouldn’t keep my number. What I see in some of the women there this evening is me , they are doing their own transforming but haven’t seen through her yet. The bullied kid I was in an all girls school in me thinks of the above isn’t the case… then they are just mean girls mocking the obese girl! ( secondary was a cruel time for me🤦🏼‍♀️ I wish I could phrase it better)
Same for me, someone asked her calories in a recipe when she was in the ‘zone’ of losing weight supposedly for months! She said ‘don’t know’ & it was a sarcastic reply basically saying ‘I don’t care’!!! I replied to the follower & just referred them to JensJourney page as helpful for recipes & calorie counting.
Trisha reposted my comment in a screenshot with my name & sent everyone to my page to heap on abuse. It was dreadful stuff! I’m 5 1/2 stone down through slimming world, maintained for 5 years, so jokes on her, the lying c**t

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Heffalump

VIP Member
Thanks to @caramelsq for the awesome title!
Sorry had to edit so it would fit!

What's new with Trisha since the last thread opened on 14 September?

She's a picker, she's a grinner
She's a drinker, and a sinner
Plays her followers for more funds
She's a joker, she's a smoker
A midnight spring roll eater
An hour for a 5k is still her run...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Heffalump

VIP Member
"I will honour all codes for next year"

So...thanks for giving me your hard earned cash NOW, I will teach you how to cook sprouts NEXT year!

Enough neck for two shirts this prick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

CailínBeag

VIP Member
Can I ask if you were TL and you wanted to undo your fraudulent behaviour, what would you do ?

She is prob bound by contract and cannot pull her weight loss books from shelves ?

Come clean on insta ? Would that be enough ?
I think she needs to do the following, not necessarily in this order :

Get a real, actual job again, even part time. The structure and routine is important

Rebrand from Trisha's Transformation to just Trisha Lewis (might already be happening) and step away from the witches, bitches and transformers nonsense

Decide what her content is and should be. A bit of cooking, a bit of fitness, a bit of random calorie counting, a random bit of mental health/addiction, a bit of knife selling, Jack of all trades master of none.

If she decides to come with the weight loss angle, she needs to be accountable to the people that are following her for the same advice. She doesn't need to post her weight or daily updates, but if it's a Transformation journey then I think weekly or biweekly updates of 2lb down, 4lb down, 3lb up etc would work in her favor. For too long she's gone on about how things are just amazing, and a day or two later laments that the last few weeks have been shit/tough/hard.... she's made herself unreliable.

If the issue with her voice is "sorted" - seek guidance from a professional on recording audio that is nice to listen to.

THERAPY. None of this "betterhelp" online shit. Actual real world therapy to work through her issues including whatever she alludes to frequently that happened years ago and whatever issues she has around intimacy and relationships - she frequently makes comments that show how incredibly immature she is in such matters.

Step out of her comfort zone and away from her family (including her Jacobs colleagues) and start meeting people who aren't trying to lick her arse, and make good social connections, make friends and get the ride.

Step away from Instagram. Even for a bit.

Hire a stylist. Even for a day.

• Heart

Heffalump

VIP Member
So, I was in Ballymaloe today...
(if you're looking for a heap of stuff you don't really want or need, that's very pretty then off you go, but wrap up in water proofs and wear your wellies. And expect to get bogged in the car park tomorrow too)

Now, believe it or not seeing her is not the reason I went, as really I could not give a fuck about her.

But I will tell you this much, I am a solid size 20, 22 in some bits.
She is 100% a size 26 or 28. She was in all black... And wrapped up and looked like a fucking black SMEG fridge.

I was wearing one of those Teddy lined jackets and said to himself be honest now, is there much between me and her, he told me I'd be the second or third doll they'd take out if she was a Russian nesting doll 😂

There was so much of the same tat there that I'd say its hard to get a sale but she defo was no celebrity today.

Had to laugh at the only follower post she shared, one of the fit and healthy Marcellas squads calling her a hero with their fit and healthy kids.
Oh they may think you're mighty craic Trisha but I'm sure they would not take your advice.

• Haha
  • Wow

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
OMG she's actually saying ....'I've got the bug ...two things completed this year what will I book for 2023'. YOU DID NOT DO THE CLONAKILTY 10K ! its like me claiming I did the New York Marathon cause I walked a mile everyday for 26 days .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
I'm now putting myself and all my friends into Russian doll order, then my family, onto my work pals now. Its gonna be a long night.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Lovelula

VIP Member
Nobody ever remembers the music acts on the Late Late...it really is just filler...its usually the point where people fill another glass of wine or go for a piss.She was on the voice about 9 years ago now..I'd say it kills her the sister passed her out just for being fat.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Maltypoo80

Long time lurker. What a waster. She "runs at home" and they want to give her a medal. I'm going to email the organizers about this. Everyone else had to run the course, pass the time clocks on the ground for it to be recorded properly. She makes a joke of the whole thing. What a fraud .

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

brandambassador

VIP Member
I sound like a cunt & I don’t mean this in a fat phobic way as I am fat myself.

That show is probably full of people who are morbidly obese who feel that Trisha has given them permission to stay that way. Let’s face it she isn’t inspiring athletes of the next generation, or an average Joe soap who works out 1-3 times a week, she doesn’t inspire a working woman or mother because she isn’t working, she doesn’t inspire anyone because she sells so many versions of herself. Her main following is women in larger bodies as they sadly & wrongly believe she is a representative for them but in fact she would sell her soul for symprove or a knife in the morning

• Heart
Reactions: 28

brandambassador

VIP Member
Randomer I Follow on insta had this up . Swear she thinks she’s Beyoncé

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

caramelsq

VIP Member
Thanks @Heffalump proud of myself, I have put up boundaries and have reset this week a few times and am loving the rain and wind, just so delicious!
New thread title, new me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Peonyrose

VIP Member
CAN YOU IMAGINE TRISHA DOING THE M&S VOICEOVER?!!!!!

’sure this isn’t just food at all, it’s only gawr-juss m&s food, me and my notions, it’s far from m&s I was rared…haha only messing…or am I’

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pix_

Pre-sale for a peeler 🤣🤣🤣 ah here set an alarm, limited edition peelers, don't be worrying about Peter Kay tickets, knives is where its at.

• Haha

Heffalump

VIP Member
Isn't she some bollix like?
She surely charged all the friends and family too, or else they didn't get goody bags.
She just shared some stories from a lady whos name begins with Mar, lol, anyhow, this Marcella, and I am 100% sure that this lady is a trojan in the community, has no doubt collected or dropped every child in the parish somewhere, has fed the rest, and never minds washing the jerseys, I am sure she is a pillar in her community and has never once let the cake sale down for a contribution, but she is out of touch. And by "she" I mean her ilk....they don't "get" that they pay Trisha proper euros with the likes, shares, tags, let alone the book and knife sales, and of course a night out!
Like my mother wouldn't know an insta hun from the postman. And she is fairly with it for 71.
But also, if my mother was on insta, and saw a good fine country girl telling her that this is best and sharpest knife she will ever find, i 100% know my mother would buy it also, because, why would she doubt this lovely girl who is great craic, who is trying to get her deals for things she doesn't need all the time. Sure Trisha is literally doing all she can to make sure they get the best stuff for the cheapest price!

Wise up Marcellas! Trisha could not give a fuck about you, only your Bank of Ireland bank account! I bet if anybody would take a cheque it would be Trisha!

You are not her friends Marcellas, you are her funds.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25