Trisha’s Transformation #14 Gambler no more but a liar 4 sure, gone is the card dealer, in place a veg peeler!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @caramelsq for the awesome title!
Sorry had to edit so it would fit!

What's new with Trisha since the last thread opened on 14 September?

She's a picker, she's a grinner
She's a drinker, and a sinner
Plays her followers for more funds
She's a joker, she's a smoker
A midnight spring roll eater
An hour for a 5k is still her run...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Thanks @Heffalump proud of myself, I have put up boundaries and have reset this week a few times and am loving the rain and wind, just so delicious!
New thread title, new me!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I know this is so petty….but her fingernails give me the ick 😩 it’s like her nails are lifting off her fingers

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Pre-sale for a peeler 🤣🤣🤣 ah here set an alarm, limited edition peelers, don't be worrying about Peter Kay tickets, knives is where its at.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m a bit confused. She’s put up a link so people will be notified of the presale of sharp #2. She said “if there’s something you know you definitely want, and don’t want to miss out on”…. But nobody knows what it is? Unless I’ve missed a big reveal? So is there a whole cohort of people who will just want to buy her product regardless of what it is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I will honour all codes for next year"

So...thanks for giving me your hard earned cash NOW, I will teach you how to cook sprouts NEXT year!

Enough neck for two shirts this prick.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
"I will honour all codes for next year"

So...thanks for giving me your hard earned cash NOW, I will teach you how to cook sprouts NEXT year!

Enough neck for two shirts this prick.
Absolutely ridiculous she should be doing a refund!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
The Huns haven't grasped the fact that the money isn't theirs to keep unless they provide the service or whatever the followers pay for that money should be kept aside incase of cancellation/refunds. But no they all just spend spend. The sooner the Revenue start auditing all these scammers the better.

Reactions: 11
Mmm what’s that about the delivery? Surely Galtee Glow or husband are used to receiving goods, could they not have checked & signed for delivery? Is she hungover in the stories?
Is she linking a pre sale to a knife & peeler?
The lack of business acumen & awareness is grating 🤬

Reactions: 5
Mmm what’s that about the delivery? Surely Galtee Glow or husband are used to receiving goods, could they not have checked & signed for delivery? Is she hungover in the stories?
Is she linking a pre sale to a knife & peeler?
The lack of business acumen & awareness is grating 🤬
She hasn't mentioned Galtee Glow in a long time.
Galtee Glow and her partner are probably busy doing actual work and minding a small child. Trisha just bums around everyday.

Reactions: 2
I just saw on this mornings story she was linking megahers NOTE foundation “which she wears 90% of the time”, however last week Aimee Connelly foundation was her absolute must have and a few weeks before that it was CT…. 🫠🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
GDPR out the window there 🤣 and she could just put guest 1, guest 2 etc on the table plan instead of telling everyone on Instagram their names!!!

I just saw on this mornings story she was linking megahers NOTE foundation “which she wears 90% of the time”, however last week Aimee Connelly foundation was her absolute must have and a few weeks before that it was CT…. 🫠🫠🫠🫠
She can't keep up with her lies 🙄

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Why is she on a panel about pregnancy and mental health 🤯
Plus selling her fraudulent books at rds!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why is she on a panel about pregnancy and mental health 🤯
Plus selling her fraudulent books at rds!!
None of these Insta Huns should be on any panels to do with mental health none of them are in any way qualified to give advice of any kind. Surely it would be better to pay/invite qualified medical professionals to be on panel instead. Companies going for the cheap option of having these nobodies it's infuriating.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
None of these Insta Huns should be on any panels to do with mental health none of them are in any way qualified to give advice of any kind. Surely it would be better to pay/invite qualified medical professionals to be on panel instead. Companies going for the cheap option of having these nobodies it's infuriating.
100% agree only qualified mental health professionals should do these things!!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.