Trishas Transformation #11 Ever expanding, ever rebranding, loud and demanding, needs gastric banding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This rant is..... worrying.

She's making it sound like she's about to tell the public about some massive childhood trauma?

Reactions: 7
She is an amateur psychologists dream isn't she...she spends 90% of the time "fake happy" and then you get something which is very honest about where shes at in her head like tonight ...I'm reading what she says as she knows shes achieved a lot but at the same time she cant appreciate what she has because she hasn't tackled the mental health side of things.....
She just needs to be more honest on a day to day level for a start ..she is using words like superb and sublime to describe a normal Tuesday when in reality that is just not normal....I feel like some of what she addressed in that rant was stuff that is talked about on here....also the comment about your postal address was odd...she grew up on a rural farm and is still living at said farm at 34...literally noone cares about postcodes in Limerick only the postman lol...its not as if she came out of a D4 address...I'm reading that as an inner frustration she hasn't bought her own property by now...

Reactions: 8
This rant is..... worrying.

She's making it sound like she's about to tell the public about some massive childhood trauma?
I don't think so. She loves the attention, dropping little tidbits here and there but never elaborating, to keep things interesting and her followers hooked.

For someone like Trisha some kind of a significant trauma is a given. It's not a secret. You don't eat yourself to her size because you love Twirls and burgers - it's a coping mechanism she's developed from somewhere. Emotionally well people don't have this kind of relationship with food. I'm not saying she's mentally unwell but something definitely happened to her to make her the way she is. The excesses of everything, the loud boorishness, the telling constant lies knowing people see through them...she genuinely needs help. There may well be a healthy life out there for her to live, but she's proven she can't get there on her own.

Side note I think she's flat out reading here so Hi Trish!

Reactions: 15
I don't think so. She loves the attention, dropping little tidbits here and there but never elaborating, to keep things interesting and her followers hooked.

For someone like Trisha some kind of a significant trauma is a given. It's not a secret. You don't eat yourself to her size because you love Twirls and burgers - it's a coping mechanism she's developed from somewhere. Emotionally well people don't have this kind of relationship with food. I'm not saying she's mentally unwell but something definitely happened to her to make her the way she is. The excesses of everything, the loud boorishness, the telling constant lies knowing people see through them...she genuinely needs help. There may well be a healthy life out there for her to live, but she's proven she can't get there on her own.

Side note I think she's flat out reading here so Hi Trish!
In relation to your comment that she can't seem to get there on her own - I wonder if that's why the anxiety etc about going to the pr event for the first time 'on her own'..... because she does seem to always have someone with her

Reactions: 3
She deleted the story about being panicked as her clothes didn’t fit her - I think that’s the root of a lot of tonight’s stories

Reactions: 5
What "top" is this she speaks of that she worked her tiny hole off to get to?
I don't recall a Michelin star in her past bio, nor a bib gourmand.
She was carried by a team of sous and commis chefs for years.
She was probably moved to the pass as it was the only place she fit and called herself the exec head chef.
duck off Trisha.
I am just waiting for one of her slack jawed followers to cut themselves on the knife while trying to get through their nightly kebab or something and hopefully they'll sue.
Contents may be sharp but the "creator" and the users bleeping aren't.
I'd love to meet her.
I'd have my eyes 100% cast on her gut and ask her is she still Trishas Transformation or what?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I <3 the train.
The toxic positivity is verging on hilarious.

Can anythubg just be grand?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The poor me post that we were all expecting ,,,, typical of her craves the attention !!

Reactions: 9
Would love yere opinions on this:

If you were Trisha or Trisha esque in terms of size and life style (no kids, no 9-5, seem to have the means and ability to eat well) what would you say would be a reasonable amount of weight to shift per week?

Yeah I know it is not all about the scale like but just want to kinda qualify it.

Reactions: 6

If you were Trisha or Trisha esque in terms of size and life style (no kids, no 9-5, seem to have the means and ability to eat well) what would you say would be a reasonable amount of weight to shift per week?

Yeah I know it is not all about the scale like but just want to kinda qualify it.
Well I know you know this bit already, but starting from the size she is, I think she could shift 3 or 4 pounds relatively easily at the beginning 🤷. ... and even if it slowed down a bit after a while I still think she could lose 2 pounds.

Reactions: 9
Well I know you know this bit already, but starting from the size she is, I think she could shift 3 or 4 pounds relatively easily at the beginning 🤷. ... and even if it slowed down a bit after a while I still think she could lose 2 pounds.
Average for me was 2.5lbs per week, higher in the early days & then evened out. 7 months 5 stone gone 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 33
First week or two around 7lbs, slowing to around 3lbs a week thereafter. Would focus initially on cardio and then move onto weights (knowing she’d avail of the ‘muscle weighs more than fat’ mantra and basically make no effort with her food). If she was eating well, sleeping well, getting her water in and laying off whatever vices she has the weight would fall away.

Reactions: 8

I was Trishas size and lost 10 stone in just over a year. Flies off in the beginning so 4/5 lbs a week easy with a calorie deficit and some movement.

• Heart
  • Wow
Week 1 from 5 to 7 lbs no bother. After this easily 3 lbs a week … eventually levelling off to 1 to 2 lbs per week. This would happen with proper nutrition with little or no exercise. She could then add in brisk walking nothing more and the weight would fall off. I lost 5 stone between summer and Christmas a few years back… I am almost twice her age!!! If she wanted it she could do it but she clearly doesn’t need it now because she’s made her money and gained her followers!!!

• Heart

I don’t know how strangers on the internet could know this about someone else. For all we know she has an underlying hormonal condition that’s affecting her, and realistically her metabolism is probably a wrecked from years of binging and restricting. I don’t think there’s any “reasonable” Amount for anyone to lose per week, that’s a concept we’ve been taught by diet culture.
I’m not for one second saying I’m heading off to the rave thread, but I don’t think it’s really a logical discussion to have

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jeez....her stories are bloody ridiculous.....the subtitles make no sense, and yet she just ploughs on regardless

I don’t know how strangers on the internet could know this about someone else. For all we know she has an underlying hormonal condition that’s affecting her, and realistically her metabolism is probably a wrecked from years of binging and restricting. I don’t think there’s any “reasonable” Amount for anyone to lose per week, that’s a concept we’ve been taught by diet culture.
I’m not for one second saying I’m heading off to the rave thread, but I don’t think it’s really a logical discussion to have
I’d agree with you IF Trisha didn’t have a book called RESET!!! If she had any medical issue that would affect her losing weight ‘naturally’ we’d have well heard about it. She’d be the perpetual victim with it 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.