Trishas Transformation #11 Ever expanding, ever rebranding, loud and demanding, needs gastric banding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else hear the 2 johnnies podcast today? Johnny b was catfished. All I could think of until he named the catfish was it could be Trisha 😱😱
It wasn't her though πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He named the catfish?! Like it was Mary Jones from Tullamore or something?
Awful thing to do to a person but also awful if you were outed. That kinda tit sticks on your long term record I'd imagine.
Well I know i would judge somebody harshly for misleading a person like at least

Reactions: 7
Awful thing to do to a person but also awful if you were outed. That kinda tit sticks on your long term record I'd imagine.
Well I know i would judge somebody harshly for misleading a person like at least
There’s a long story attached to it , he only gave the name that she gave him - not her real identity. She also has form . It’s worth a listen to hear the lengths she went too , it was bordering on stalking .

• Wow
Reactions: 6

No he didn't name them. It's a mad story. He knows who the catfish is as he met her when she was pretending to be the girls housemate. There's more coming next week.

Reactions: 3
Has Trisha ever spoken about dating or romantic partners? I had to unfollow her as I couldn't take her lunging at the camera roaring her head off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is a small little video that I know helped me in the past and I hope helps anybody who needs it. Including Trisha.
Great line in this about taking a rational approach to getting healthier rather than an emotional one.
Trisha has always had these silly stupid goals, inspite of her 21 Day reset book.
Don't worry about losing 7 stone, worry about getting today's lunch right.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This is a small little video that I know helped me in the past and I hope helps anybody who needs it. Including Trisha.
Great line in this about taking a rational approach to getting healthier rather than an emotional one.
Trisha has always had these silly stupid goals, inspite of her 21 Day reset book.
Don't worry about losing 7 stone, worry about getting today's lunch right.

That was a good video in fairness. I've only been successful losing weight when I take it day by day too. There's no such thing as motivation, just repetition that adds up over time. Trisha knows that too, her life just doesn't have structure and she has no self discipline. She could have a great life with all the opportunities handed to her every day but she's stuck self sabotaging and lying to everyone, including herself.

Reactions: 9
Trisha is in pure denial how can she say she is healthy when she is clearly morbidly obese… god help her when the sales drop on the knives… she will not sell well when she launches the next lot. Does she know anything about marketing or even cooking. Who will buy a few boxes of knives and go to the trouble of boxing them after every use. Such a bad way to sell knives and no respect for the environment making all those boxes for a very poor product!! If you want to launch 6 knives do but don’t be such a money grabber selling them in dribs and drabs at high prices …

Reactions: 8
I'd love to see what trisha looked like at a teenager I've only ever seen her as a child and than the super depressed trisha of 5 years ago

Reactions: 2
The motivational stories for the idiots....to keep her followers. Fine if it was true, but somehow I don't believe she is anywhere near as happy as she makes herself out to be.

Reactions: 6
Worried about clothes not fitting her, hire a stylist Trisha, it’s not difficult, loads of them around and even if she didn’t gel with one,get another! She seems to do it with PTs

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.