Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heffalump

VIP Member
The thing I always find so hilarious about her followers is that most of them are private accounts, like a crazy high majority.
And the ones that are open, its a poor soul who has put up 7 photos of a potted geranium by accident, and then a badly cropped headshot of likely their nanna with whatever banner is fashionable at the time - I stand with nurses/She went for a run/I say no to an Incinerator, some still with the French flag overlay from the Charlie Hebdo incident in France in 2015.
I am not saying there is anything wrong with these people, I am just saying that I fucking know that they drive a Yaris and never want anything from the chipper "just a few chips will do me", they are never ever happy with how the hairdresser does their hair and they can't wait to wash it and do it properly themselves when they get home....And wasn't €36 very expensive for what she did, and they definitely know somebody called Marcella, Babs, Val or a lady named Pat.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
I have to agree. I can hazard a guess than none of us look like we are runway models so what gives us the right to tear apart someone’s body shape or outfit choices.
-Because we didn’t write 2 ‘Transformation’ books
-Because we didn’t go on the late late to
monetise 100lb weight loss
-Because we weren’t brand ambassadors for Peachy lean
-Because we weren’t invited to Wellfest for being a ‘Wellness’ guru
Are we actually forgetting that this is someone who actually lied about walking for a charity & screenshot fake Fitbit steps 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44

JillZarin

Chatty Member
Trisha has an eating disorder. And the sad reality is that if it was an eating disorder that her body was thin, this would be more socially acceptable and even welcomed and applauded.
I don't think she has sold weightless for a long time. She has sold choosing healthy habits for her mind and acceptance of what makes her feel good, selling resets in a way perhaps?
I'm so happy for her she spoke up. It really highlights that commenting on anyone's body is off limits. No-one has to dress to someone else's sensitivities.
The disgusting diet culture in this country is all encompassing and is unfortunately steeped into every single one of us, including Trisha.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Lovelula

VIP Member
I'd say she fancies Johnny B and shes looking for a rub of the relic tbh....

Her sister Galtee Shit has asked everyone to stop posting on tattle and get a hobby...I'm starting crochet at 7pm and retiring the right to ever have an opinion ever again....🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 38

brandambassador

VIP Member
Ah of course now we see what it was all about.
She was going to be in a room full of people who might see she is not actually fit and healthy like she roars and shouts and preaches.!
The stories yesterday were so that nobody in fact would ask her about weight last night.
Big smiley head on her now today after a night of attention and a day of ‘your amazing trisha’ - expecting flogging to commence for books and knives again soon.
What a fraud. Anyone feeling sorry for her take a look at her 12 hour turnaround yesterday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

brandambassador

VIP Member
Trisha why can’t you share the thousands of comments like mine that say we don’t care what you weigh, but we care that you’ll continually sell your weightloss books that are clearly not worth the paper they’re written on, you’re making about being fat cos that’s easier for you. Fraud

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Well I know you know this bit already, but starting from the size she is, I think she could shift 3 or 4 pounds relatively easily at the beginning 🤷. ... and even if it slowed down a bit after a while I still think she could lose 2 pounds.
Average for me was 2.5lbs per week, higher in the early days & then evened out. 7 months 5 stone gone 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Lovelula

VIP Member
She wants to do another 30 day challenge after the steps fiasco???

Thats like Amber Heard downloading Tinder...

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Lovelula

VIP Member
That work with Baz and the DIY SOS team has been going on for well over a week in the town and she never mentioned it...she literally rocked up on the last day when they were about to wrap up and said follow the journey??The journeys over Trisha!!
They were crying out for volunteers today specifically cleaners...she could have picked up a sweeping brush and been a bit useful but oh no that would have interfered with her walking around the town like an angry crab in a Summer dress...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29

Heffalump

VIP Member
Jesus, we've a few newbies out and about this morning. Criticising some of the stuff here, but yet still here. I always find that weird on tattle. There are no innocent bystanders on Tattle.

Anyhow.

FUCK RIGHT OFF TRISHA!

She could have picked numerous posts from here that absolutely ripped her apart, but she deliberately picked two fairly mild posts, and then pushed on the fear side of "somebody watching her in wilton".

The very fact she did not pick a post that absolutely annihilated her tells you she's caught. Because those posts usually include the fact she is a best selling author of TWO books around weightless. And she is on her stories this morning saying she basically doesn't get the concepts and still struggles. But also wants your money and recently started pushing the books again with the knives.

Screenshot this Trish, come on, I dare ya.
Also I really never recall anybody shaming her kids, age, being single at all here.

Body shaming, yep, she's a fucking mess and I really don't give a fuck who thinks I'm a dirty rotten body shamer. As I said before I'm not fat phobic, I'm Trish phobic. And she's made a living FROM THE DECREASING SHAPE AND SIZE OF HER Body, it has been her money maker, there fore her business, therefore fair game.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

BobBlobLaw

VIP Member
'I feel a small spark is back'
Oh do shut up Trisha. You haven't been bereaved. Your not traumatised by something in your past. You're not recovering from a terminal illness. This constant harping on about shite like you've got PTSD from some tragedy that happened you. You spent the last month earning big money shilling people for tat, going to events and parties and on holiday with the family. You have not one reason for your 'Spark' to be gone anywhere. What you actually need love is a REAL fucking problem in life! Absolute dose!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Iris2020

VIP Member
She really needs to step away from social media. She expects everyone to love her. That is not how life works. Not everyone is going to like you. People will form opinions based on your appearance. The problem is she Photoshops and face tunes and posts to her grid and gets the likes and the adoration. But and this is where I think all the poor me is steming from she forgets that she does not look like those posts in real life. And when you don't look like what you post online people are going to notice. People are going to comment. She is a public page, she controls what she puts on it, she posts the videos of herself in the gym, she posts the pics of herself in ill fitting clothing. She posts the stories of herself. Nobody makes her post that content. She needs to step back before she posts stuff and ask herself if it's relevant, is it appropriate etc. Why can't she post about her food struggles as they happen? Why can't she post when she is binge eating? That's not the content she wants her followers to see, yet it is perhaps what she should post. I feel sorry for her, but she is making money from lying and that is the issue she really needs to address. A transformation that is not happening, stop selling your books so Trisha. Admit the resetting doesn't work. Tell your followers you lied about all the walking. Nope she won't do that. When is she going to be accountable and stop being the victim. It's the followers that are parting with their money funding her lifestyle. She won't step away from social media to sort herself out. Her family won't intervene either. Look how long the poor me posts are being regurtated. And on and on it will go.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Iris2020

VIP Member
What a lot of her followers won't realise when they read those bits she posted from here is that a huge amount of us were followers also. We wanted to see her succeed. We bought into her mantra of beating the bulge I initially lost weight following her she was inspiring but then she started spouting that it was ok to take time out over Christmas and enjoy the food etc and guess what I did and put whatever weight I had lost back on that was Christmas 2020. Come Jan she was all about resetting but there was no weight loss. Every Mon was a reset and that was when I totally went off her. The face tuning and photoshopping began etc. She comes across as someone who is extremely unhappy, I don't believe it's just her weight that is causing that unhappiness and I don't think she will succeed until she addresses whatever her issues are. Unless she can talk about all those things publicly, then in my view there is no point in her having a public platform. It's clear from all the positivity she spends a lot of her time listening to mindset coaches etc. She needs actual help from an actual trained professional in person. I personally stand over absolutely everything I have posted on here about her or any other Hun. If they don't like it perhaps they shouldn't read it.

Is she having a packet of ham? Just casually eating a packet of ham. Like a coffee and a packet of ham. A packet of ham. For a snack. With a coffee. A fucking packet of ham
🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

brandambassador

VIP Member
In 7 days :

Sad, depressing ‘fat shamed’ Trisha sharing snippets of bits on tattle but leaving out the most important parts where we all continually say we don’t care what size she is but stop selling a fake lifestyle! I’m fat too , I love myself but not because I’m fat, because my whole persona and income stream isn’t from pretending I’m a health guru.
Anyway back to Trisha.
Sad post, poor me, don’t love myself bla bla bla shouldn’t have looked at that bold website.
Less than 12 hours later dinner with the 2 Johnnies and 2FM crew (maybe a pity invite) and Doireann Garrihys birthday. Shouting and roaring like an animal trying to be funny with James Kavanagh, Donnacha , Carl and crew.
Just over 12 hours later we are on a camper van with our friend Kev and singing, eating and shouting all our way to Donegal. Fabulous food and delicious weather, shur isn’t it a great bargain to spend a few grand driving around the country when you make money as a fraud!
Back to the weekend, hides the Bellies behind a stack of her best selling books and announces she is nervous to Lisa List ahead of the show. Wow what sharp knives you have dear, as we watch Oonagh the supplement pusher and Lisa fake excitement over a knife that will cut through a lemon. Why didn’t you bring a turnip or butternut squash Trish? Anyway we see stories from others with Trisha on stage saying how happy she is and she loves her life. Must have fooled more eejits last night to spend €55 on TWO false fraud books to get a free peeler from
China! Anyway 12 hours later again and we are back unhappy with how we look, let’s blame childhood now today because we blamed tattle last week. Very unhappy, back to the tool box of delicious walk, food, gym etc. but not today, we will reset tomorrow. Because today we probably had a 3 course breakfast lunch and dinner and today we will just fool ourselves that tomorrow is another reset.

an absolute joke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Real with fitness

Chatty Member
I think we can discuss her weight and speculate. Her page says Trishas transformation. She had no problem losing a significant amount of weight over a year. She was on tv and radio telling us how motivated she was. She then increased her followers which led to work for companies which no doubt paid her handsomely. She capitalised on her weight loss and wrote a book. She then got complacent and the weight began to creep back up … she then came up with the ridiculous notion of resetting and wrote a book and photoshopped her picture on the front cover. Almost two years on and she’s not far off her original starting weight. Bear in mind all this time she’s still promoting herself as a weight loss expert an athlete and a fitness queen. Please don’t tell us we don’t have the right to be baffled by the pure and utter madness of conwoman Trisha Lewis!!! Nothing at all to do with hormones just pure and utter brass neck and lies !!

• Heart

Lovelula

VIP Member
Who's the 4th person with her that's being kept hidden? Or are they playing with us?
It's her the blonde twins and cathartic Kev😂😂

She got close to 1,000 comments of sympathy on the post....she up today swinging the tits in a satin robe saying life is delicious and couldn't be better!Honest to god you couldn't script this shit show.....her moods are exhausting and there seems to be no middle ground....

• Haha

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Awh girls, I left ye on page 5 of the last thread and I pop back on and poor Trish is havin a breakdown cause of ye 🤣

Anyways, the post she picked about Wilton shopping center - that and the following post were genuine Jesus u think she'd dress more for her shape. Funny she didn't pull up the post where we all were in shock over an event she was at and she looked great- whatever she had on was fab anyways and it was said here at least a dozen times.

Trisha isn't crying cause she's sad or depressed, Trisha crying cause she's feeling guilt- because she's being a fraudulent, lying con artist making thousands off gullible people who thought a TRANSFORMATION such as Trishas was possible(which it is for anyone but im not talking about everyone else just Trisha so don't @ me) 🙄 Because there is no transformation it happened 4 yrs ago and she's still trying yo make money filling people with lies, she's too busy with freebies to do any transforming. It's all bullshit - how on earth can someone doing the gym work she doing and eating healthy blah blah with all her supplements and shite STILL BE GAINING WEIGHT ? Its all an illusion or maybe delusion but either way it isn't the fuckin truth.

I dont give a flying fuck what size she is or what she weighs I give a flying fuck that she is a LIAR AND A FRAUD with her 21 day binge 🤔 Poor me my fuckin arse, IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE CALLED OUT ON YOUR LIES AND FRAUDS STOP LYING AMD BEING A FRAUDULENT FUCK !

POST THAT TRISH !!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 25