Trishas Transformation #11 Ever expanding, ever rebranding, loud and demanding, needs gastric banding

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because it is not the easy route out that people think it is
Agree. And banding is the one that sounds easiest but 1. isn't and 2. doesn't have the best outcomes. So easy to cheat!

She'd be a candidate for VSG/bypass etc but there may be a mixture of fear, feeling like it's failing and wanting to do it herself, not actually caring enough anymore etc.

Surgery offers the best chance of significant weight loss but is still very hard work, before you even think about complications. Have skimmed a few blogs/Instagram accounts and so on over the years and they need to be so motivated and committed!

Reactions: 3
So she didn’t hit her weekly goals.. again
She didn’t cook all her food, so what does that mean? A few take aways that we never see??
She is a flipping chef, the cooking should come as second nature, she has no kids or partner to cook for, just herself.
seriously

Reactions: 7
So she didn’t hit her weekly goals.. again
She didn’t cook all her food, so what does that mean? A few take aways that we never see??
She is a flipping chef, the cooking should come as second nature, she has no kids or partner to cook for, just herself.
seriously
Doesn't hit her goals. Sets herself an even more ambitious goal involving 8 types of exercise over 7 days for someone who struggles to do a basic 5km walk on a flat road.

She is a disaster.

And yes, "didn't cook my own food" = horsed into the batter burgers.

Reactions: 4
Why doesn’t she just get a gastric band
I'd actually love to see her go down the route of gastric sleeve/ bypass (people really need to let go of the idea of "gastric bands", they haven't been a thing for years). She's been hovering at the same weight for the last 2-3 years now and guaranteed she'll still be here in another 3 years time if she insists on keeping up the binge/restrict, sorry perpetual reset, cycle. She's too bull-headed to realise that she needs outside help now and there's no shame in it. I would put money on her having the op by the time she's 40.

Reactions: 4
I'd actually love to see her go down the route of gastric sleeve/ bypass (people really need to let go of the idea of "gastric bands", they haven't been a thing for years). She's been hovering at the same weight for the last 2-3 years now and guaranteed she'll still be here in another 3 years time if she insists on keeping up the binge/restrict, sorry perpetual reset, cycle. She's too bull-headed to realise that she needs outside help now and there's no shame in it. I would put money on her having the op by the time she's 40.
It’s too restrictive for her I’d say though. A binge eater I know had the sleeve, did brilliantly weightloss wise for the first 6 months but hadn’t fixed the mental health. They substituted binge eating with binge exercising (gym 3 times a day) and burned out. Not getting enough nutrients they collapsed. Not sure how, but slowly back to same weight and back eating crap 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think when people say "gastric bands" on here it's just a nod to gastric surgury and whatever that is now called. Apparently sleeves or bypasses.
I don't think people mean to mention an older technology, they are just not as up to date on terminology as others are.
It's not intentional old ways thinking.
I

Reactions: 14
I think when people say "gastric bands" on here it's just a nod to gastric surgury and whatever that is now called. Apparently sleeves or bypasses.
I don't think people mean to mention an older technology, they are just not as up to date on terminology as others are.
It's not intentional old ways thinking.
I

Yeah I think this is it too, "gastric band" seems to be a catch all term and I wouldn't be gunning for people for not being well versed in terminology.

As someone else said, no surgery will fix her mind.

Reactions: 3
Thread title maybe -It's all a battle being trolled on tattle, those horrible wenches are adding more inches.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
She talks about her previous dalliance with surgery - the booking of it, paying deposit etc as though it was her rock bottom. I think she genuinely believes that having surgery would be giving in and giving up, that she herself is going about things in a much healthier way- even though she’s clearly going about nothing, given that she’s at a total standstill with years now. But I’d say WLS would be a total waste of time and money, she’s not committed to anything, she needs to fix her head first.

Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion:
Sharp by Name, Sharp tongue by nature, don’t look for inspo I’m having a chipper later!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Weight loss surgery isn’t a cure all but it does make weight loss easier - if it didn’t no-one would bother getting it done. I say this as someone whose endocrinologist has been trying to talk me into it for years. It’s not a quick fix but can help in certain ways….however it is open to manipulation if you haven’t addressed whatever is causing your poor relationship with food and there can be terrible side effects. Trisha would be wasting her money on surgery at the moment because she’s in denial about her eating habits/massive weight gain and wouldn’t have the discipline/strength of character to row through the first few months post-op.

She’ll eat herself to death if she doesn’t get real help with her approach to food and looking after herself.

Reactions: 5
This one is so disingenuous. Goes on about loving herself but refuses point blank to give us her ACTUAL dress size. She looks a 24. Just own it

Reactions: 11
This one is so disingenuous. Goes on about loving herself but refuses point blank to give us her ACTUAL dress size. She looks a 24. Just own it
What ? What ?....sure in some clothes she is a medium or even a size 14 😉.....🤦🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.