Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even her go-to black outfits are getting tighter & no longer fit ffs 🤬
The top is riding up in the hotel video

• Sad
Reactions: 8
The top is riding up to snow her belly and the shirt over it is too small to close...honestly she would look better for a start if she bought clothes that fit her and got a stylist..she wears the cheapest of cheap shite from Penneys and Dunnes that doesn't so much for her. Even if she invested in a fey key pieces that fit right and then mixed and matched.

Reactions: 14
The top is riding up to snow her belly and the shirt over it is too small to close...honestly she would look better for a start if she bought clothes that fit her and got a stylist..she wears the cheapest of cheap shite from Penneys and Dunnes that doesn't so much for her. Even if she invested in a fey key pieces that fit right and then mixed and matched.

This. As much as everywhere is trying to be inclusive on sizing, Penneys/Dunnes still aren't there yet. Grand for some basics possibly, but nice clothes unfortunately not.

That’s not a good look for her 😬 Hope she uses some of her knife money to buy some clothes that fit her properly.

Reactions: 7
The hotel she's in is where the Grabber/Bragger from Tullamore hangs out. Monkey see, monkey do 🙄

Reactions: 4
Thread title suggestion:
My knives are sharp, my feet are bare
About weight loss I do not care

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trisha is dressed for her shape tonight and looking great. That style dress really suits her and new sandals have been purchased. The difference when she dresses properly 👌

Now I'm not a bra fitter or anything of the kind but they look like they're not where they're supposed to be in that dress..but the style is definitely an improvement yes...

I wouldn't be giving her any credit for getting one dress correct. She has only been told it here eight hundred and fifty bleeping times.
Agree ré bra, I'm small chested, are the bigger breasts meant to be slung under your arm is it?

She'll get so much bleeping fat duck follower love now because she wears one dress that HIDES THE PROBLEM and looks kinda normal but only from the front like

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is that not the dress that she got in a size medium from either the Paul Costello or Carolyn Donnelly section and its supposed to fit entirely differently?

Edit - this one

• Wow
Reactions: 5
While the dress is a vast improvement on what she normally wears it's still a size or two too small for her.

Are they not 2 different dresses ? Genuine question .
Looks like two different dresses to me. She was squashed into that dress 11 months ago ain't no way she was able to get into that dress now.

Are they not 2 different dresses ? Genuine question .

OK, my apologies I thought they were the same dress, but I know for sure the one she mentioned in the past was from Dunnes in a medium (!) and the link I have for the dress above looks to match the waistband detail so I'd say that's the dress anyway.... seeing the 2 side by side is stark, definitely transforming the wrong way back to sad Trisha!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.