Trisha’s Transformation #10 My Cooking Utensils are delicious, mention my weight and I’ll call you malicious !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in under Jesus is she not in agony with the bottoms rammed up her vagina and cutting her in two 🤯
It's not rammed up her vagina, it's "just" cutting her apron belly in half at that point. It looks like her arse is on backwards.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never in my life seen anyone her shape she has the oddest body shape ever.

Just watched Jens Journey she has a reel of working out in the gym the difference between her workouts and Trisha's. Unreal Trisha is just going backwards

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I can't understand the dichotomy between what she readily shows on camera versus what she never speaks about or shows evidence of elsewhere. She has no problem showing us her gee (or where it's meant to be anyway) yet she never addresses or shows how it got there. Yes she every few months alludes to the binge eating when it suits the narrative and justifies her not losing weight but you never see her so much as having a bag of chips. You never see her getting a takeaway or milling into a kebab . But we know she isnt the size she is eating aldi popcorn and turkey sausages. You'd have sympathy for her at least if she was honest and showed that battle. Instead its all lies and huge omissions of what her actual eating habits are. Total fraud.
Binge eating tends to be done in secret I suppose? But what never makes sense with that in her case is exactly that she is a public figure and telling us every other boring detail of what she does each day.

Reactions: 4
I can't understand the dichotomy between what she readily shows on camera versus what she never speaks about or shows evidence of elsewhere. She has no problem showing us her gee (or where it's meant to be anyway) yet she never addresses or shows how it got there. Yes she every few months alludes to the binge eating when it suits the narrative and justifies her not losing weight but you never see her so much as having a bag of chips. You never see her getting a takeaway or milling into a kebab . But we know she isnt the size she is eating aldi popcorn and turkey sausages. You'd have sympathy for her at least if she was honest and showed that battle. Instead its all lies and huge omissions of what her actual eating habits are. Total fraud.
This 100%!!You have taken my thoughts out of my brain!!I love crisps but a small bag is never enough I could easily sit down in the evening and eat a share bag to myself ..that's my downfall...the next person could be wine,fizzy drinks,chocolate etc etc ...the skinniest person in the world is going to have a vice,its normal...She hides 80-90%of what she eats yet I can guarantee if she came out and said lads I did the dog last night and ate 10 kitkats or 3 snack boxes her inbox would be flooded with support because binge eating is real and affects a lot if people.Everything is calorie deficit she can fool around in the gym all she wants the bulk of the work is diet and the fact she never talks through what she actually eats in a day makes me think she is still in the denial phase of addiction.And I have a theory on these "unflattering" videos from the gym....she knows she gets coments on here so is she trying to build all th remarks made here into a poor me post and use it to her advantage....I think so

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This 100%!!You have taken my thoughts out of my brain!!I love crisps but a small bag is never enough I could easily sit down in the evening and eat a share bag to myself ..that's my downfall...the next person could be wine,fizzy drinks,chocolate etc etc ...the skinniest person in the world is going to have a vice,its normal...She hides 80-90%of what she eats yet I can guarantee if she came out and said lads I did the dog last night and ate 10 kitkats or 3 snack boxes her inbox would be flooded with support because binge eating is real and affects a lot if people.Everything is calorie deficit she can fool around in the gym all she wants the bulk of the work is diet and the fact she never talks through what she actually eats in a day makes me think she is still in the denial phase of addiction.And I have a theory on these "unflattering" videos from the gym....she knows she gets coments on here so is she trying to build all th remarks made here into a poor me post and use it to her advantage....I think so

This! And I'm shocked she hasn't copped it yet that relatable isn't showing your gut being sawed in two by ill fitting leggings, it's admitting that you had a double sausage and egg mcmuffin, breakfast roll, 2 hash browns, a cheese toastie and a coffee from mcdonalds for breakfast, and a large curry cheese chip and 5oz bacon and cheese with a coke from supermacs from lunch 3 days in a row (hand up here, that was my binge of choice on my worst days)

I think everyone's aware at this stage that any sort of "diet" that completely bans chips or crisps or chocolate isn't a sustainable one, and more fool her for thinking we believe it

Reactions: 14
Sofie Hagen (@sofiehagendk I think) just posted a video trying on leggings from various brands in different sizes. Educational! Sizes vary wildly, and they don't look good if too small....

Well, she is due a poor me post again soon, so you could be right 👍...

How in under Jesus is she not in agony with the bottoms rammed up her vagina and cutting her in two 🤯
But that's not her vagina. Her vagina is under that apron belly. What we see is the belly sagging down between her legs infront/on top of her vagina.

It's not rammed up her vagina, it's "just" cutting her apron belly in half at that point. It looks like her arse is on backwards.
Exactamundo.

Sofie Hagen (@sofiehagendk I think) just posted a video trying on leggings from various brands in different sizes. Educational! Sizes vary wildly, and they don't look good if too small....
She's another bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
But that's not her vagina. Her vagina is under that apron belly. What we see is the belly sagging down between her legs infront/on top of her vagina.

Exactamundo.

She's another bleep.
So her belly is tucked in to her knickers you could say…jaysus.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it is an important time again to add this caveat to my posts. I don't care if a person is 600lbs and bedridden, you do you. Im never going to point or guffaw or exclude anybody of a larger body size. Or a super large body size. Ever.
But she has two books that were bestsellers, one that will apparently help you lose 100lbs, the second book that will apparently help you reset your habits towards health in 21 days. And she's a bleeping unit. Not a strong athletic thick girl that may indeed be the same weight and look unreal but still a big size, she is a wobbly lump of duck knows what.
I am a naturally thick girl myself. I'm a rectangle. I'm a big non curvy curl. I am a fridge. Broad everywhere, and my scales weight may look massively different on other girls. As I mentioned I sized up for my holidays to 20-22s rather than depress myself or feel uncomfy in my size 18s.
But she looks like somebody who went as a silage bale to a Halloween party.
And she is a best selling author. I am very black and white and I just can't let that bleeping go.
In my competitive years in sports the old addage was that the best coaches would want to have been at least moderate athletes at the same sport.
She's nothing.
Followed by nobody's.
Selling tit books with tit recipes that her tit transformers will never make with knives they can't afford and will forever stay boxed.
Whinge over.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’ve never looked at anything she has made & thought “mmm that looks good, I’m going to make that” 🙊

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.