Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, I've just sat and binged watched a few videos on this newly engaged couple and I have to address some things that felt off and some questions:-

So how come Moses is all like, I believe we bought a house together and that equals our marriage? I don't understand this logic and what does this mean? I thought that since he isn't materialistic a house wouldn't mean too much to him let alone a symbol for marriage instead of the real thing??

Trisha is still so damn insecure and needs reassurance every 5 mins that he's in love with her. My dad is a scorpio and that tit will get old real fast with Moses. He may be calm but scorpios feel their anger more from the inside. It might explode one day if she isn't careful.

She doesn't even listen to anything he's saying to her half the time? I know if it were me I'd be very annoyed if my partner looked away or was disinterested in learning more about me or something new and got distracted by something insignificant.

I don't feel the vibe or chemistry between them. Moses will say something like "I love it when we sit on the couch and I have you in my arms, and we fall asleep watching a movie together." Trish is just like, awwwww,, baby that's cute!" Well yeah, no tit, sherlock, he's confessing his feelings for you.

Anyway to conclude it feels like they're both so blinded in this relationship lol. I hope it lasts. Somehow...
I think Trisha is still in love with Jason, IMO.

Reactions: 6
So is Trish not allowed to communicate with his family or something? I think that's a red flag and how does she not see this as being a huge issue for her in the future as his wife?

So is Trish not allowed to communicate with his family or something? I think that's a red flag and how does she not see this as being a huge issue for her in the future as his wife?
She said in the latest frenemies she was out with Moses, Hila & their mom the other day so I'm not sure what you mean?

Also.. Jason trying to contact her!! looooooool

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s so unintentionally funny omg

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love Trisha at the moment especially with Frenemies (I hated Ethan before that podcast!), the last three podcasts have been amazing. Died inside at the whole Jeff Wittek interview, and Trisha apologising to Philip DeFranco for calling him fat and saying he's now a skinny legend and that she's a big fat cow. 😂

And I Love Moses is an absolute banger tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I love Trisha at the moment especially with Frenemies (I hated Ethan before that podcast!), the last three podcasts have been amazing. Died inside at the whole Jeff Wittek interview, and Trisha apologising to Philip DeFranco for calling him fat and saying he's now a skinny legend and that she's a big fat cow. 😂

And I Love Moses is an absolute banger tbh.
the apology to Phil was so funny

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Trisha doing a parody of her own song it's just funny!!

I've always love Trisha though, I watched her when she was friends with Lisa (Shane's ex) and Lisa introduced them. It really shows you how her being around good and decent people can change her, I think she will always be somewhat problematic.

She's also been saying all this stuff about vlog squad for ages and nobody listened, not only her but other people have and the girl Ally who made the video.

Let's hope they can get James Charles eventually, I am shocked he's still getting away with it

I think that she's held a lot of emotions, and regrets,. She said that she tried to reconcile for a year, begging him and David to talk to her. Clearly she was in a bad place emotionally, and feelings like that linger. Closure is something that I never fully understood until recently, and it sucks to have regrets pop into your mind at random times. So yeah, there's probably a lot of thought around his call.
Jason is the lowest of the low. I have no doubt that the entire relationship, for him, was to gain viewers. That man is a leech. He follows these young, popular, influencers around like a cracked out bleep. I feel bad for his kids.

One of the problems I have is that Trisha only exposes people once they've fallen out. Like with Shane, she'll go on about how he's inappropriate with minors and an overall crappy person but she called him her best friend up until a few weeks ago. Yes she removed herself from situations in which the vlog squad were being predatory and alluded to them being bad people at the time but she still dated Jason, she still hung out with them all etc. If she was still in their circles now, would she side with the victims or insist that they're good people who have made poor decisions? If she knew they were feeding underage girls alcohol and drugs to get them to hook up, she could've called the police. Am I naive in thinking thats what a normal person would do? I think she's looking for something thats going to wipe the slate clean of everything she's done in the past and while none of her scandals have been on the level of grooming, abuse etc, she's had the same sort of racism/cultural appropriation scandals as all of these people she calls out and has hurt a lot of ethnic groups with her actions. I enjoy fremenies and H3 are a good influence but just because she's jumped ship and now hates all of these people she used to call her friends, it doesn't make her innocent in anything.

Reactions: 9
The way she just took a big bite of garlic noodles without offering Moses to try a little something first....ugh....

Reactions: 1
I have a feeling that she is still in love with Jason why would she still have his number on her phone? I feel sorry for moses as he is being used and there is no trust as Trisha has admitted that she checks his phone , social media and his emails.

Reactions: 5
I have a feeling that she is still in love with Jason why would she still have his number on her phone? I feel sorry for moses as he is being used and there is no trust as Trisha has admitted that she checks his phone , social media and his emails.
I'm sure that Moses can't look at all of Trisha's phone, social media and emails. I agree I feel sorry for Moses. I agree I think that she still loves Jason but she's just upset that he wouldn't take her back.

I think she made Moses propose to her because she knew that it would make Jason jealous and it hasnt worked, I am wondering if they will get married or they will break up.

• Heart
I think she made Moses propose to her because she knew that it would make Jason jealous and it hasnt worked, I am wondering if they will get married or they will break up.
Mmm... interesting theory. I can see why you said that. Now Trisha claimed that they went looking at places for weddings. I agree I wonder too if they would make it down the aisle.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think she said on twitter that they have found the venue in LA but she didnt say where for privacy reasons but the other thing is I have also heard is that she is broke and that is why there is no furniture in the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.