Trisha Paytas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so she finally found the Hot Nashville chicken

SMH just crazy, just how much money does she make from youtube.

Reactions: 1
I am wondering how they are paying for that house if she is wasting money on expensive clothes, handbags and fast food.

Reactions: 3
Did anyone pick up that she lied about keemstar hitting on her? And turns out it was the other way around and she sent really disgusting sexual tweets to him just last year? She really never stops lying does she. She acts like everyone fancies her, proper delusional

That's disgusting especially when she was dating moses, I wish he would see what she is really like

Reactions: 2
I cannot stand her and dont know how anyone likes her. She is a pathological liar and does anything for attention. I used to follow her years ago when she did the funny pretending to be dumb videos. Then unfollowed when the fallout happened with Sean and she was crying on her kitchen floor 24/7 and posted a video to her YouTube of her 'making out with her couch'. It was so weird and I just didn't want to keep giving her the attention she was looking for.
Started following again when she was with Jason because she seemed happy and like the old funny Trish. Then that drama happened and I had to unfollow again. She'd argue with her own shadow. That time she made 15 tik toks in a row giving out about dixie damelio was so weird.
Pretending she had multiple personalities, saying she was coming out as a chicken. Nugget and so on.
If someone is constantly falling out with and having drama with a lot of people clearly they are the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Omg she has a thread... this woman terrifies me. My little boy went through a full on catholic stage (catholic school) and watched ‘I love you Jesus’ on repeat 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont know how she has so much money as I think onlyfans has dried up (excuse the pun) so she is probably just getting money from YouTube and the deal that she is doing with adam & eve

• Haha
She does have a few streams of money. YouTube, Frenemies, OF and TikTok. Moses has some money but he’s a saver not a spender. She definitely inflates how much money she earns because she rents her Bentley and there’s a lot of speculation based on what she’s said, That she has a bad credit score and couldn’t get a loan so it was down to Moses for the houses.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone pick up that she lied about keemstar hitting on her? And turns out it was the other way around and she sent really disgusting sexual tweets to him just last year? She really never stops lying does she. She acts like everyone fancies her, proper delusional
Thats a Narcissist for you

She does have a few streams of money. YouTube, Frenemies, OF and TikTok. Moses has some money but he’s a saver not a spender. She definitely inflates how much money she earns because she rents her Bentley and there’s a lot of speculation based on what she’s said, That she has a bad credit score and couldn’t get a loan so it was down to Moses for the houses.
She admitted that she has no savings. Does she also rent her Rolls Royce??

I have a feeling that Moses probably just rented that Ferrari like they have rented all the other cars well Moses has rented as Trish wouldnt be able to do it with her bad credit

Does anyone else think Ethan flirts with Trisha? I watch frenemies every week and i think hes just as bad as her!

Does anyone else think Ethan flirts with Trisha? I watch frenemies every week and i think hes just as bad as her!
I’ve been thinking this for a while! He definitely gets off on the whole ‘mmm daddy’ thing.

I honestly think his repulsed by her and just asks creepy sexual Qs for entertainment
Yeah I agree. Because before Frenemies and at the very beginning of Frenemies, She would sexualise him and he would always come back with a hard No. Ethan is capitalising on the redemption arc of Trisha.
I will say they have more chemistry than Trisha and Moses do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.